Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got up, drinking and back on the sniff again? Christ almighty! Vile woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What happened to the chavtastic hat?? Looks like she didn’t wear it, I’m still laughing at how awful the dress was which she kept bragging about 😭 where’s Ken’s loving birthday post? Hasn’t she got hold of his phone yet? Hopefully he’s still balls deep with the dancers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to the chavtastic hat?? Looks like she didn’t wear it, I’m still laughing at how awful the dress was which she kept bragging about 😭 where’s Ken’s loving birthday post? Hasn’t she got hold of his phone yet? Hopefully he’s still balls deep with the dancers
The dress really was awful ..all 3 of them. Normally I'd feel sorry for someone who was literally outshone by every body else including the woman who designed the dress but Chazza nah no sympathy for her ..karma is a witch!

Reactions: 13
I really wanted to say something about my disdain for that party, but words fail me. What absolute disgusting oxygen thieves these people are

Reactions: 16
Just got up, drinking and back on the sniff again? Christ almighty! Vile woman.
View attachment 1669898
View attachment 1669899
View attachment 1669900

View attachment 1669906
She really does believe her own hype. Imagine loving yourself that much you have multiple outfit changes and litter your IG page showing your dirty, chav lifestyle.

She does it all to overcompensate being in a abusive, manipulative relationship and coke addiction. Sad really! It will all go tits up and I can't wait for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh come on. Most people would have photos with their partner, friends, children, but not this bleeping weirdo. She can only have photos with a bleeping cardboard cut out. I hope someone drop kicked it last night.
I feel so sorry for Les’s kids, it must be horrendous for them to watch this, I don’t know how they haven’t tried legally to stop this but guessing they can’t. I bet they’ve got kids as well now, the whole family must be horrified.

Reactions: 24
Absolute shitshow. Looks like most of the stuff was gifted (more fool the companies), cardboard Les positioned in prime position, her tit exposed in that awful Dame Edna Everage dress and she can't help grabbing that woman's tit in the last clip.

She looks like she's wearing an incontinence nappy used in geriatric care homes. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1666459041238.jpg
charlottedawsy_1666459057760.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute shitshow. Looks like most of the stuff was gifted (more fool the companies), cardboard Les positioned in prime position, her tit exposed in that awful Dame Edna Everage dress and she can't help grabbing that woman's tit in the last clip.

She looks like she's wearing an incontinence nappy used in geriatric care homes. 🤢
View attachment 1670121
View attachment 1670122
View attachment 1670123View attachment 1670124
View attachment 1670125
View attachment 1670126
View attachment 1670127
View attachment 1670128
Dame Edna dress what a bloodeh belter my darling! 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chazza you are the TROLL! You trolled all over that plastic, gifted, soulless, embarrassing parteh. You trolled yourself in not one but three shite dresses. The half plucked emu at the local zoo wants its feathers back. The local care home want their extra large incontinence pants back as well as their net curtains.

You trolled yourself with that speech you gave. You trolled yourself licking your cake in that disgusting way. You trolled yourself the entire night.

Us Tattlers are so enjoying your car crash of a deluded life playing out before our very eyes. You are the biggest trolly dolly going. Keep it coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Amanda Harrington was there, she was in Desperate Scousewives on channel 4 years ago. Seems just the type to be friends with Chazza 🤮

Reactions: 10
Les the bleeping cardboard cut out just HAD to be there didn't it?

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

What an absolute chav fest mess of a party that was. The tackiest thing I've ever seen. She's such a loud mouthed drunken uncouth twit. And slut dropping all the time. Urrrgghh, she needs cancelling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.