Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically it’s a party for her agents and they’ve just invited every randomer on their books?? And duck me why she wearing granny pants it makes her look podgey 😂😂 and I’m sorry to say both those dresses have put a damper on carries designs they are awful and don’t suit her at all. Her own dress she wore was much better than Charlottes. 😂

Also if you listen to Sam giffens first story when someone says ‘look at that dress’ she goes on to say ‘what on earth have you got in your mouth at this time’ then laughs the other girl replies ‘I’m on one tonight haha’ oh really I’d that what’s in the party bags??? 🤔
I think the little magic wands on the party bag post tell us that it’s magic (mdma) in the bag 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, what an anticlimax :ROFLMAO: The most boring party and so predictable.....those fireworks ffs, I can fart better than that!!
A complete waste of money for a tit party with all your 'fambo' :sneaky: it could have been amazing in that venue but no.....you can't buy class.
She's not a stand up is she? The same old stupid accent and 'thanks for cummin'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another shocker of a night! Seriously it was all feathers and Turkey teeth!!

Dawsy clearly isn’t doing her bellyblasterrrrrrrrrr 🤮 and her tits look like spaniels ears 🤣

Amanda Harrington just spends her whole time just pouting like some inane child!

Of course night wouldn’t be complete without Paul Kelly turning up Looking like a bong eyed scruff!!🤣
Imagine having a dress made for you and it not fitting! Looks really bad on that woman who made it, I bet Chazza lied about her measurements.

Reactions: 10
The maker of the dress, renekcouture, has put a good bit on her stories. Including Chazza ripping the sleeve off her dress. Can't you just tell these things are free? Easy come easy go....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Found these little beauties. Chuffin 'eck, how much coke was being shovelled last night? Check out Squidward too!!! They're all off their tits. I hope Nowhere was safe.
renekcouture_1666438118142.jpg

renekcouture_1666438157047.jpg
renekcouture_1666438163159.jpg
renekcouture_1666438169950.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If my best friend would of posted a video or several videos of me with my nipples on show she’d of been told to take it down… clearly not as good friends with Chaza then ey Mandy
hmm, I’d never heard of Mandy but had a nose at her stories. If that is what my best friend posts I’d be on the look out for new friends

Reactions: 6
What an absolute shitshow last night. Comedy gold. Pob looked a right dick especially when everybody talked over his speech!! 🤣
Screenshot_20221022-123617~2.png
Screenshot_20221022-123622~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She can choose the aesthetic of what pics/videos get put on her grid all she wants but thanks to her trampy mates we see what really goes on and what she really looks like without the filters and sucking her belleh in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.