Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must’ve been a tit party seen Helen Flanagan say she was home and that was about midnight.
Also chazza done her speech about 930, but early for speeches

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was gonna say surely he won't be at the party after the social services fiasco , she wouldn't be that stupid but then again this is chazza we are talking about.
What social service fiasco? Only just found this thread haha

Reactions: 4
What social service fiasco? Only just found this thread haha
Someone , she reckons a stalker and that its someone from here of course 🙄 , reported her to social services because of noah being in their care whilst they're drunk etc. I can't remember what thread it's on, one of the other belltin' birds on ere might guide you in the right direction.
Edit to tell you her her storytime about it is on her grid posts on insta my dahhhrlinn'

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another shocker of a night! Seriously it was all feathers and Turkey teeth!!

Dawsy clearly isn’t doing her bellyblasterrrrrrrrrr 🤮 and her tits look like spaniels ears 🤣

Amanda Harrington just spends her whole time just pouting like some inane child!

Of course night wouldn’t be complete without Paul Kelly turning up Looking like a bong eyed scruff!!🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she took cardboard Les to her shite party. Her belleh blaster is clearly worth every penny too judging by how svelte she looked in her dresses🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's gonna have the cheek to STILL try and say she does her belleh blaster..she's laughable 😆🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bleeping state of her. She has the body of my black wheelie bin. Defo packed it all back on.

Tackiest, chaviest party which comes as no shock. Illiterate matt who can't string a bleeping sentence there. Catfish Harro and kasai and Paul kelly dishing the coke around. I'd rather bathe in tit than be seen there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not been on this thread for a bit, but to see the backlash of tackfest 😄 excellent work, trolls, some stunners!
I literally cannot think of anywhere worse I’d want to spend my Friday evening. Honestly cleaning up after my poorly kids was more appealing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Licking the cake 🤢🤮 I actually feel sorry for her because she is so sad and deluded.
She looks terrible in both those dresses - she looks fat and shapeless. She knows it an all.
The desperation is palpable, all these shallow people pretending to have a great time.
And poor Noah, who takes a kid to an adults 30th, honestly it’s heartbreaking. If any of those people were any sort of friend they’d be having a word about her absolute failure to put Noah first.
The come down from this is going to be mega, she’s going to hate all the unfiltered stuff showing her fat belleh and droopy tits.
Sad, sad, sad and her dad would be horrified.
And dress (I use that word loosely..) number 3…👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And dress (I use that word loosely..) number 3…👀🤦🏻‍♀️
They just got more and more hideous with every change! The last one looked like she was tangled up in a load of bog roll !

Why in the space of 5 hours did she need to change her dress 3 times ?

The dress she had been gushing over for weeks, which turned out to be really underwhelming and didn't fit her properly, she barely wore!

Reactions: 22
They just got more and more hideous with every change! The last one looked like she was tangled up in a load of bog roll !

Why in the space of 5 hours did she need to change her dress 3 times ?

The dress she had been gushing over for weeks, which turned out to be really underwhelming and didn't fit her properly, she barely wore!
She really does too much 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The dress she wore for her mates wedding in Italy was nicer than any of these monstrosities! And why do the papers never report anything negative on her? They rip people like Molly Mae to shreads with every word she says yet only ever positive about Charlotte when she’s a scammer and a liar?! I don’t get it!

Reactions: 15
The dress she wore for her mates wedding in Italy was nicer than any of these monstrosities! And why do the papers never report anything negative on her? They rip people like Molly Mae to shreads with every word she says yet only ever positive about Charlotte when she’s a scammer and a liar?! I don’t get it!
Because the only time the papers ever report anything about her it’s because her management have pushed them to, she’s insignificant really so they wouldn’t go looking for anything on her

Reactions: 17
Did she not wear those feather shoes she kept banging on about?

dr Eggman in a dress was full swing last night off it’s head on coke with its tits hanging out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.