Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell the thick duck it's "Course"!!!

#16 Chavvas big 30 knees up, shoehorned into three dresses...Cardboard Les, a tit gravy fountain and a bunch of coked up messes. 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t usually come on this thread but, seen the party on a friend’s story who went. Omg, looked like the tackiest thing ever

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion - Chazzas 30th - belleh not blasted, everyone’s plastered, probably on acid, and Noah’s still shattered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you all so much for the laughs this thread has brought me tonight!!!!
particularly the last 24 hours, epic 👏

Reactions: 10
What an advertisement for the woman who made her first dress !!!!! Her tits are literally falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s some bad made to measuring Jesus !!!! It looked awful .
She thinks she is something so bloody special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 what a self obsessed chat !
When her and Matt are watching fireworks and she turns round to ask them to sing happy birthday lounder to her lol how tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does that ??? Imagining organizing all that for yourself lol and every bit about the night being for the photos 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
So so cringe .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an advertisement for the woman who made her first dress !!!!! Her tits are literally falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s some bad made to measuring Jesus !!!! It looked awful .
She thinks she is something so bloody special 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯 what a self obsessed chat !
When her and Matt are watching fireworks and she turns round to ask them to sing happy birthday lounder to her lol how tragic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does that ??? Imagining organizing all that for yourself lol and every bit about the night being for the photos 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
So so cringe .
Totally agree! Absolute chavest!.
I think the dress maker made them all!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why was Chazza worried about the dresses coming when the dress maker came to the party?! Couldn’t she bring them with her and drop them off early at the house? Hand made my arse they are defo ordered from China that’s why they don’t fit!!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion- #16- Chazza's nips were out on show, those emu feathers were a big fat chuffin' No!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just catching up chazzas. Was that it… 😂 bunch of sad acts on gear. I was expecting so much more with her being so over the top I’ve got money. Bit of a let down and the party was so dead ! That renecouture (?) completely sabotaged her😬

Someone tell the thick duck it's "Course"!!!

#16 Chavvas big 30 knees up, shoehorned into three dresses...Cardboard Les, a tit gravy fountain and a bunch of coked up messes. 😵💫
To a tee just wished it rhymed 😂😘

I can’t believe she hasn’t grown out of getting off her tits. I am not a sober sally but duck wasting my days hungover/come down anymore it’s horrendous and not worth it. I really hope she gets the help she needs she seems unhappy and the 30th just proves she has no one who genuinely cares and loves her. What has anyone done FOR HER on her 30th ! She actually makes me feel really sad for her LOL

Just catching up chazzas. Was that it… 😂 bunch of sad acts on gear. I was expecting so much more with her being so over the top I’ve got money. Bit of a let down and the party was so dead ! That renecouture (?) completely sabotaged her😬

I can’t believe she hasn’t grown out of getting off her tits. I am not a sober sally but duck wasting my days hungover/come down anymore it’s horrendous and not worth it. I really hope she gets the help she needs she seems unhappy and the 30th just proves she has no one who genuinely cares and loves her. What has anyone done FOR HER on her 30th ! She actually makes me feel really sad for her LOL
I change like the wind 😂love to gossip but always play devils advocate and even though I really don’t agree with her scams I feel sorry for her. I believe she is the bread winner for everyone and that’s a lot of pressure. Not one person has actually done anything for her ?

Last edited:

I change like the wind 😂love to gossip but always play devils advocate and even though I really don’t agree with her scams I feel sorry for her. I believe she is the bread winner for everyone and that’s a lot of pressure. Not one person has actually done anything for her ?
I don’t feel sorry for her at all but I do agree that she is unhappy - Matt does absolutely nothing for her but I think she is a horrible bleep to him behind closed doors as well.

The excessive filming of everything and talking into her phone just screams loneliness to me - she needs attention and constant arselicking from her followers because she isn’t getting it at home.

Matt’s never around helping with anything from what we see, they don’t appear to spend any quality time together unless it’s at a piss up/coke fest, Noah is constantly inbetween them in bed.

Same with her ‘friends’ - she only seems to spend time with them when alcohol and drugs are involved. That’s not true friendship.

The huge OTT parties probably makes her feel special for a few hours, even if it’s only for the gram.

I definitely don’t feel sorry for her though, she is a nasty, selfish, lying bleep and a shocking excuse for a mother.

The only person I feel sorry for is Noah growing up in such a toxic environment. She should probably start saving for his therapy bills now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Well she needs to get her ass back to textile college or wherever you go lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or maybe start using a tape measure ??
You notice she made her own dress the star of the show though (if you like see through lurex of course).

I don’t feel sorry for her at all but I do agree that she is unhappy - Matt does absolutely nothing for her but I think she is a horrible bleep to him behind closed doors as well.

The excessive filming of everything and talking into her phone just screams loneliness to me - she needs attention and constant arselicking from her followers because she isn’t getting it at home.

Matt’s never around helping with anything from what we see, they don’t appear to spend any quality time together unless it’s at a piss up/coke fest, Noah is constantly inbetween them in bed.

Same with her ‘friends’ - she only seems to spend time with them when alcohol and drugs are involved. That’s not true friendship.

The huge OTT parties probably makes her feel special for a few hours, even if it’s only for the gram.

I definitely don’t feel sorry for her though, she is a nasty, selfish, lying bleep and a shocking excuse for a mother.

The only person I feel sorry for is Noah growing up in such a toxic environment. She should probably start saving for his therapy bills now.
You’ve summarised it perfectly there. I expect her whole life she’s been put on this pedestal of being the great Les Dawson’s daughter and she’s been expected to live up to the imagine of being a laughing, gurning show woman just as she’s now doing with Nowhere. It’s been so indoctrinated into her that she knows nothing else and she’s found that in her early years when she acted the class clown she got a reaction. Unfortunately instead of maturing and blossoming into her own person as a mature confident woman she’s carried on this charade of being the class clown. I actually think her late father would be embarrassed about her but instead Trace just encourages her to continue. It’s time she took a good hard look at what SHE actually wants in life and starts putting that plan into action. She is actually not that bad looking and has a good figure if she lived with what she’s got and didn’t try to make out she’s 5 sizes smaller. As for career I think she needs to give up on the celebrity idea as she will never be an A lister as she hasn’t anything to offer but she could do much better at the lifestyle/influencer route if she found her niche and stopped scamming people. Sad really but I hope her 30th will be a turning point for her as heading into her 40’s and 50’s it will all become more tragic and embarrassing. I also fear that this charade will be carried on with Nowhere and even more so if she has a daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her whole lifestyle is free. This party was free. It was a publicity party organised by the agent, filled with her clients. The dresses free, free catering, venue, gravy fountain, hat and all the rest of it. Show me one thing that wasn't @ 😣 fake insta life. TOXIC.

Reactions: 17
As for the woman that makes the dresses, I could make something better myself.
She must order them from China, no way does she spend her days on a sewing machine. They're probably all made from the same fabric with cheap itchy trimmings.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.