Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her ranting video. At the start she nearly mentions tattle but then refrains and just says troll. But all the way through you can tell she has to remember what she’s saying as her eyes are all over the place. If your ‘friends’ are getting tit over what they’ve posted then why are they set to public?? Why are they snorting and drinking around kids if they don’t want anyone to judge them? That’s not trolling that’s someone calling out bad behaviour. Chazza needs to realise that not everyone will lick your arse not even your fiancé he prefers to pay to lick someone else’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched her ranting video. At the start she nearly mentions tattle but then refrains and just says troll. But all the way through you can tell she has to remember what she’s saying as her eyes are all over the place. If your ‘friends’ are getting tit over what they’ve posted then why are they set to public?? Why are they snorting and drinking around kids if they don’t want anyone to judge them? That’s not trolling that’s someone calling out bad behaviour. Chazza needs to realise that not everyone will lick your arse not even your fiancé he prefers to pay to lick someone else’s 😂😂
Haha good spotting , she reads everything yet ignores it all

Reactions: 5
The filter in her latest story post is making the clothes in the background move. You ain’t fooling anyone skank

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she stops to make sure the camera’s catching her “crying”…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely going to try push Noah into being a comedian same way Trace tried to force Chazza to be like her dad.

‘He’s so funny, he loves making people laugh’ uhmm, news flash Chazza you absolute twit: Pretty much all toddlers like to make people laugh. I’ve never actually seen Noah do anything remotely funny anyway and we’ve all seen a lot of his life because you never stop filming him🙄

I only got 5 mins in before I had to stop but another thing that struck me was her complaining that Noah hates it when she’s not paying attention to him like when she’s on FaceTime. Pay some decent attention to him then? Interact with him and not just through a screen!😡

She doesn’t seem to have any natural mothering instincts. She actually seems quite awkward with him in my opinion. Constantly pulling him over to her ‘ SAY ELLO, DO GRANDADS FACE,’ like he’s just there to perform for her.

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely going to try push Noah into being a comedian same way Trace tried to force Chazza to be like her dad.

‘He’s so funny, he loves making people laugh’ uhmm, news flash Chazza you absolute twit: Pretty much all toddlers like to make people laugh. I’ve never actually seen Noah do anything remotely funny anyway and we’ve all seen a lot of his life because you never stop filming him🙄

I only got 5 mins in before I had to stop but another thing that struck me was her complaining that Noah hates it when she’s not paying attention to him like when she’s on FaceTime. Pay some decent attention to him then? Interact with him and not just through a screen!😡

She doesn’t seem to have any natural mothering instincts. She actually seems quite awkward with him in my opinion. Constantly pulling him over to her ‘ SAY ELLO, DO GRANDADS FACE,’ like he’s just there to perform for her.
Oh god I hope not , I hope Noah runs away as soon as he is old enough

She talks so much BS 🤦‍♀️
Successful fake tanning is 90% preparation, application and maintenance.
There a catch phrase for you chazza! P. A. M 🤪
Is that one of her products to remove the tan? A exfoliation glove will do that as all it will be is dead skin, no need to waste money on products you don't need, extra chemicals on your skin and plastic waste 😠

Reactions: 6
It's so very obvious when she talks about the trolls she's lying, it's written all over her face, she also always drags Noah in as a distraction, KHM does the same. Also.our Chazza has started to sound like her lately describing Noah as "her reason" 🙄

Reactions: 12
She's coming here reading stuff and saying it's trolls 🤪
People are leaving comments, just COMMENTS on her and her friends accounts and they're trolls 🤦‍♀️
Can't believe what a snowflake she is. We comment on what she puts on her public account on a DIFFERENT website 😹
On a positive note, I do think her kid is funny but she needs to stop risking his safety.

Funny how she calls it story time, cos it actually is total Jackanory stories 🤣🤭🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More chuffin' hideous crap! 🤢

charlottedawsy_1663964865262.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The forever unique stuff is just awful I don’t know who buys this tit I’ve never seen anything remotely nice. I mean doesn’t help that they send it to z listers to model but never seen anything where I’d buy it. It’s so chavvy

Reactions: 14
The forever unique stuff is just awful I don’t know who buys this tit I’ve never seen anything remotely nice. I mean doesn’t help that they send it to z listers to model but never seen anything where I’d buy it. It’s so chavvy
And massively overpriced

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.