Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reel says it’s been on for two weeks, then seconds later says it’s been on for a month an a half 😩

Reactions: 5
E9DD47D9-5A8D-4D29-AA51-70008FF35107.jpeg
Imagine over 4000 people being so sick of you in just two weeks they can’t watch any longer. I’d be mortified 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The advice she'll be given because she's taking it further is block the messages you're getting, tell your fambo to do the same and stop putting your minute by minute sitting on the sofa for all to see. If people want to slate your products, then that's fine, your products are amazing and selling well, so why give a tit? :rolleyes: 😆
Common sense really and we know she has that in bucket loads.
If she is getting threatened then that is a different matter altogether
Having an opinion and thinking she's a head is wasting the resources we don't have!

And stop reading on here......what you don't know about can't hurt you but she can't do that, it's obvious.
She needs to calm down a bit, she comes across as hysterical in those stories last night 🤪

Reactions: 9
So she's still banging on about the trollzz as 'they are saying she's put on timber and is she pregnant?' and the Police are still involved. Get a bloody.grip and stop wasting Police time. She then admitted she's put on over a stone. You couldn't make this tit up.

She then went on about the scooter accident in Rome where 'Matthew was crying his eyes out' although from what we saw, he had a huge smirk on his face. The doctors were 'rude' and she 'doesn't like needles', although she had a load of botox before she went, so that's why she rushed home. More bollocks.

If she is that bothered and worried about a stalker, why has she announced the venue and date of her 30th Birthday?

What a pathetic, dumb, lying witch. 😡

Reactions: 8
The advice she'll be given because she's taking it further is block the messages you're getting, tell your fambo to do the same and stop putting your minute by minute sitting on the sofa for all to see. If people want to slate your products, then that's fine, your products are amazing and selling well, so why give a tit? :rolleyes: 😆
Common sense really and we know she has that in bucket loads.
If she is getting threatened then that is a different matter altogether
Having an opinion and thinking she's a head is wasting the resources we don't have!

And stop reading on here......what you don't know about can't hurt you but she can't do that, it's obvious.
She needs to calm down a bit, she comes across as hysterical in those stories last night 🤪
I didn’t get her stories. It cut off as soon as she started 🤔

Reactions: 3
So she's still banging on about the trollzz as 'they are saying she's put on timber and is she pregnant?' and the Police are still involved. Get a bloody.grip and stop wasting Police time. She then admitted she's put on over a stone. You couldn't make this tit up.

She then went on about the scooter accident in Rome where 'Matthew was crying his eyes out' although from what we saw, he had a huge smirk on his face. The doctors were 'rude' and she 'doesn't like needles', although she had a load of botox before she went, so that's why she rushed home. More bollocks.

If she is that bothered and worried about a stalker, why has she announced the venue and date of her 30th Birthday?

What a pathetic, dumb, lying witch. 😡
This could all back fire, she won't have thought of that

I posted it. Hope it works for you. I did a short summary as its SOOO long!

Absolutely this! If she was so 'scared' why would she tell the world about her 30th birthday party venue?
Thank you. Just listened to some of her droning on 🥱😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She then went on about the scooter accident in Rome where 'Matthew was crying his eyes out' although from what we saw, he had a huge smirk on his face.
It was the ‘fuckin ell Charlotte’ for me from Matt on that scooter video 😂 you can just tell it’s typical behaviour from her, taking it too far cos she can’t bare not having all the attention on her. Not surprised they were rude to her, imagine calling an ambulance out for a cut chin through your own doing!

Also lol at Noah being bathed and in bed by 7.30pm every night, absolute bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she said in that reel how he was crying his eyes out and probably realised how much he loved her as he nearly lost her 😂😂duck off you daft bleep! Was hardly life or death and I’m pretty sure Matt wouldn’t give 2 hoots really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you really have to put the remover on so thick?? Surly one tub wouldn’t do your entire body? You’d constantly have to buy that shite! Chaz stop pretending there’s trolls no one cares enough to spend time stalking your tit life, focus on sorting your grubby bunions out 🤢

Do you really have to put the remover on so thick?? Surly one tub wouldn’t do your entire body? You’d constantly have to buy that shite! Chaz stop pretending there’s trolls no one cares enough to spend time stalking your tit life, focus on sorting your grubby bunions out 🤢
According to a few reviews on trust pilot it's tit and doesn't do what she claims it does. The tan has quite good reviews but why would anyone pay the prices she charges when there are much better brands for the same price?

Not sure why it has half decent reviews because it looks tit and that's with a filter!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why are the responses all so insistent that people are just jealous of her. That’s one thing I can say I’m not with 💯 certainty.
100%. And jealous of what exactly? Being a desperate, loud mouthed coke head, who has shown her gunt on TV, admits to sleeping around, treats everyone she knows like a c*nt, ignores her child so badly he ends up in A&E and she has social services on her back.. oh and she buys followers!

Just what is there to be jealous of?

Obviously, they are all pre-records so she, obviously, doesn't display the filter she is using - scammy, dirty witch. Why trading standards and the ASA aren't all over this tit I have no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This may be hard to believe but I have just listened to her stories for the first time. Her voice?? Any oldies like myself remember Phyllis from coronation street 'eeeh Perceh'
Sounds just like her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.