Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of her to share a ‘hilarious’ story about Noah after I pointed out Noah has never done anything remotely funny (that I’ve seen)🧐.

Shes also constantly encouraging him to say ‘Charlotte’ but when he does she says ‘its mummy!’. How confusing is that for him?? Ffs you stupid, vacant witch. It’s not rocket science.

Eveytime she commands him to do something ‘say bye bye’ ‘do grandads face’ ‘say ello!’ he doesn’t even do it or respond. He’s so sick of her shite too poor sod.

Reactions: 17
Is she really gone on social media to share her FUNNY story about a toddler calling her hairy bush a spider? She’s an absolute dirt bird. That poor baby being subjected to sleeping between these yokes it would turn your stomach

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The so called troll clearly upset her that she keeps banging on about her weight now. You HAVE put weight on, your belly blaster is shite and a scam, the daily fail are as dumb as you. Stop milking it, stop eating tit, grow up and look after your kid.

P.s melted Ken is balls deep in a barbie somewhere right now 🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched her ranting video. At the start she nearly mentions tattle but then refrains and just says troll. But all the way through you can tell she has to remember what she’s saying as her eyes are all over the place. If your ‘friends’ are getting tit over what they’ve posted then why are they set to public?? Why are they snorting and drinking around kids if they don’t want anyone to judge them? That’s not trolling that’s someone calling out bad behaviour. Chazza needs to realise that not everyone will lick your arse not even your fiancé he prefers to pay to lick someone else’s 😂😂
Did the clip end up on here - would love to have a chuffin' look at that beltah of a breakdown!

Reactions: 3
Nearly as impressive as Gemma Collins weight loss.
I would be embarrassed to share stories like this about myself if I was editing my photos and lying about how I lost weight. Also a wrap dress hides a multitude of sins so we all know why that was worn. She’s utterly shameless.

Reactions: 10
Did the clip end up on here - would love to have a chuffin' look at that beltah of a breakdown!
It's pinned on her IG grid.

So , let this make sense. She has just admitted to putting on a stone and the Daily Fail have failed again massively on their 'reporting' of her weight loss. Absolutely pathetic! 🤡

charlottedawsy_1664012456881.jpg

Reactions: 3
It's pinned on her IG grid.

So , let this make sense. She has just admitted to putting on a stone and the Daily Fail have failed again massively on their 'reporting' of her weight loss. Absolutely pathetic! 🤡

View attachment 1601512View attachment 1601513View attachment 1601514
And once again she proves just how dishonest she is and how her diet scam is exactly that a scam. If she had an ounce of integrity ( we know you read her Chazza that means honesty !) she wouldn't have posted that load of shite from the daily mail or at the very least put her own comment saying how wrong and full of lies that article is. Shame on her !

Reactions: 7
Just as a contrast to that chavvy overpriced shite she's selling, I got a perfect pair of Ralph Lauren trousers for 33p (3 items for £1) at my local charity shop yesterday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she's still banging on about the trollzz as 'they are saying she's put on timber and is she pregnant?' and the Police are still involved. Get a bloody.grip and stop wasting Police time. She then admitted she's put on over a stone. You couldn't make this tit up.

She then went on about the scooter accident in Rome where 'Matthew was crying his eyes out' although from what we saw, he had a huge smirk on his face. The doctors were 'rude' and she 'doesn't like needles', although she had a load of botox before she went, so that's why she rushed home. More bollocks.

If she is that bothered and worried about a stalker, why has she announced the venue and date of her 30th Birthday?

What a pathetic, dumb, lying witch. 😡
For someone who tries to make out she's so real and relatable nothing she says comes across genuine or believable, even when she's saying oh I don't know what I'd do for Noah it didn't sound real

Reactions: 6
Fancy living with this self-obsessed bleep all the time? Grotesque. 🤢
charlottedawsy_1664028603721.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.