Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Matts Dad that

I’ve just noticed Chawottes Jackanory tell us a story time.

1) Why does she put on that voice when talking about her trollz
2) why is is moaning about being up at 6, most parents are!
3) Take nowhere out cos he literally goes nowhere to burn off some energy. Even in the rain she could take him the soft play
4) why does her tan look so tit
5) I better her Fanny bleeping stinks after being in them PJ’s all day! No hygiene whatsoever
🤣 I was gonna say Trace doesn’t have a fella , she’s just after money!

Cant fit them over a bulging piss soaked nappy
It’s disgusting honestly , poor Noah must feel so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
It’s Matts Dad that

I’ve just noticed Chawottes Jackanory tell us a story time.

1) Why does she put on that voice when talking about her trollz
2) why is is moaning about being up at 6, most parents are!
3) Take nowhere out cos he literally goes nowhere to burn off some energy. Even in the rain she could take him the soft play
4) why does her tan look so tit
5) I better her Fanny bleeping stinks after being in them PJ’s all day! No hygiene whatsoever
Tht voice is when she is lying! Makes me cringe, she is so awkward and full of utter tit

Why’s that urchin of a child never got any trousers on?
Because she's a lazy skank!

Reactions: 9
Ok guys so my tan now is like tiger bread coz I’ve been wearing it for two weeks (obviously) so erm (obviously) I’m going to just remove it today cos erm (obviously) just been layering it up haven’t I I mean (obviously) my tan is amazing whereas others go patchy when you later it and (obviously) I’ve had mine on for like 4 weeks now I mean actually longer than 4 weeks so erm (obviously) and it still looks great but (obviously) I’ve had soooo many messages asking when it’s back in stock….

the girl is a walking contradiction 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And tonight on "At home with the Dawsy's" , young nowher demonstrates how to stamp on a random man's head.

• Haha
Oh just duck off you scamming sket. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bleeping eyes are darting all over the place when she’s talking about “trolling” - she’s lying through her teeth.

• Haha
It’s bullshooooot.
The person ‘trolling’ would have to have hundreds of email accounts, to be able to set up different insta accounts, to carry out all the ‘trolling’ she talks about - now that you can block all future profiles from the same email.
I don’t know why she doesn’t know this…

Reactions: 8
It’s bullshooooot.
The person ‘trolling’ would have to have hundreds of email accounts, to be able to set up different insta accounts, to carry out all the ‘trolling’ she talks about - now that you can block all future profiles from the same email.
I don’t know why she doesn’t know this…
Cos she is thick as mince!! And that’s insulting to the mince 😂

• Haha
Chaz can’t keep up with her own lies

If you was genuinely terrified of a “troll” you wouldn’t post a million stories a day especially posting places you are at😂🤣

Good to see that she's announced, what anyone with a brain cell already knew, her diet scam doesn't work...you know the one where you can eat proper grub, pretend to exercise for 15 minutes and lose a stone in a week! She goes to Rome for a few days and she's put on a stone? Wonder why that happened 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just noticed on Rightmove that their house has been reduced in price. Obviously can't have had much interest. Either that or potential buyers are put off seeing old Les sat in the living room watching with his beady eye. I'd book a viewing just fot laugh! That would be priceless seeing the chav Palace in all it's glory. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Layered her tan for a month and a bit 😱 I know we can tell she doesn’t wash by looking at her.. but who the hell can go over a month without a good scrub and exfoliate all over 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Layered her tan for a month and a bit 😱 I know we can tell she doesn’t wash by looking at her.. but who the hell can go over a month without a good scrub and exfoliate all over 🤢
I bet her bedding stinks of fake tan and farts. She's a scruffy bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
I was thinking the same! All that dead skin build up the dirty bastard 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.