Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Oh it’s early yet she will no doubt add it later,I feel sorry for the restaurant places we’re they go and trash the place and eat like pigs.
When pob was at aa eating establishment earlier this year a friend of friend gobbed in his food
Tell your friend of a friend he/she is a disgusting piece of shit 🤮 no matter who they are, that is truly the lowest of the low. Anyone who allows that is fucking vile!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh it’s early yet she will no doubt add it later,I feel sorry for the restaurant places we’re they go and trash the place and eat like pigs.
When pob was at aa eating establishment earlier this year a friend of friend gobbed in his food
Your friend deserves to be fired. That is utterly disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

redball00n

VIP Member
Wanting a baby girl so you can have a mini me is peak narcissism. She is disgusting and she doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Krm2011

VIP Member
She's saying "This person is not wired right at all"

Meanwhile her sister talks to a cardboard cut out of her dead dad and gurns to try to look like him.

Look a bit closer to home Sammy sun hun if we're talking not rights 👀🤣

Why on to the police tomorrow? Do they shut at 6pm?
I feel someone's life is spiralling out of control, get a grip.
Just unpack your bags of Pombears for your son's dinner and sort yourself out
Sammysuns as soon as the clock strikes 9am tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Charlotte, as Tattle are raising your boy, please do the following:

Give him a real routine - wash, teeth, pyjamas, story, sleep - make sure you are actually present and not filming or looking at your phone.

Buy him his own flannels, all in the same colour so he knows they are his.

Let him wash his own face and hands with special toddler wash.

Buy him a little step so he can clean his teeth in the bathroom, with toothpaste and water.

If your mirrors are too high, then buy him a plastic mirror for him. Balance it on the sink, don't allow him to use it as a toy.

Put him in his own bed.

This, is what would be considered you doing your best. The current shit show is failing him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Imagine searching Google for pictures of your dead Dad 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t get me started on that picture of her 😡 ‘Need to find the picture so I can frame it because it’s so precious’

if it meant something to you Chazza you would already know where the picture is and it would already be framed.

Why is everything always got to be about you??

Thrives on getting attention about dead people 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s like the fucking grim reaper!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
They’re just chavvy fucking tramps. People probably think oh well Noah is in a full adidas trackie, he was in a full Burberry outfit at the weekend, how could he be neglected? My son went to nursery head to toe primarni this morning but if there was anyone vaping in the car with him, never mind his father, there would be hell to pay and thinking about it he’s never in his life been around a drunk person never mind several adults off their faces, but because these two have a bit of a following, a nice house and dress him in designer gear they seem to get away with it. If it was someone on the dole from the local council estate treating their kids like this they’d have something to say!

Reactions: 31

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
OMG. I rushed here when I saw these. 😂🤣😣. I called the one of her dad shaking her hand but not the one of her. OMG. Going to beg a spot on TV talking about it? I’m sure he will make you giggle up there???? Of all the people to greet the Queen at the pearly gates I doubt a gurning Les Dawson will be one of them. FFS. What a desperado.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Tifastrife

VIP Member
"I can't exercise until I've fully healed". You've grazed your chin ffs talk about milking it

• Haha
Reactions: 30

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Soooo you make your child laugh you’re suddenly super mum? A clean house and tickling your child aka forcing him to laugh does not make you a good mum. Your insta thickos will back you up because they’re just as bad as you. No good mum neglects their child, refuses to change their nappy for hours in the morning, refuse to show him healthy food apart from corn, drag him around to parties late at night for YOUR benefit, refuse to put him in a proper routine with sleep etc, refuse to do anything educational with him apart from yelling random shite at him or allowing him to play connect 4 whilst you bark at him, if you’re happy to get stuffed up and pissed constantly around your child that does not make you a good mum. Don’t force him on camera because you have no content, he should have privacy until he decides when he’s old enough if he doesn’t ants to be shown on social media. You tell troll when someone has a (true) opinion about you, because you’re too dumb to see what you’re doing is wrong. Why not step back, be a mum, take your child out for fresh air and just enjoy the bonding without a phone! Also faking your relationship is not going to help your child in anyway. Stop being a selfish twat and grow up. No wonder your friends/family/gp called social on you. There’s no trolls, just decent people speaking truth about you and you can’t handle it. If you love that boy and want to be a family then change. It’s that simple. It won’t happen but what’s the point in the constant pity posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

granite grandma

A crap birthday poem for chuffin chazz
From her trolls

Did ya know chazza is 30
Still as chavvy, naff and dirty
Likes a blow out with her pals
All those skanky, thirsty gals
Thinks she’s on a winner
All dressed up like a dog’s dinner
Had a babeh, loves him a lot
That doesn’t mean he sleeps in his cot
Lazy chazza can’t be arsed
poor nowurr its a farce

Every day feeds him shite,
keeps him up late at night
Kid got knocked out in a boozer
As a parent she’s a loser
Parenting tips from the tattle
Make our Chazza’s cage shake and rattle
Poor baby always lost on the gram
Feckless parents always on the lam

Chazza has no talent but desperate for fame
Every day boring shite’s the same
But her fans we do blame
Silly cows have no shame
blowing smoke up her arse
And buying her tat - its a another farce
Tanning thursdays are so fake
All that gurning makes our teeth ache
Belleh blasters cant see her flab
Think she’s skinny, lithe and fab
But its only filters, booze and bing
But have you seen her engagement ring?

Loves her dad but cant go to his grave
Goes to a statue that’s her fave
Thought she got his diabetes
but only got trace’s liabetes
Selling plastic tat she is obsessed
With every overpriced polyester dress

Will flog any old shite for the money
Tries so hard to be funny
But is she left sad and alone
While plastic ken gives a brass his bone
Here’s to 30 years of scams and lies
And a face that ate all the pies

Chazza It’s not too late to get a proper job
and get rid of cheating pob
You can make your kid very happeh
Please just change his hangin nappeh
Keep your phone out of his kite
Then you won’t have to filter his bite
Noah is a lovely boy,
he should give you lots of joy
But you can’t put down your phone
All you do is whine and grouse
Your life is all arse upwards like your house

• Haha
  • Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
This is my first time creating a new thread so apologies for any mistakes!

Congratulations to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning title with 70 votes, quick recap below:

Chazza went to for a massive sesh her best friends wedding but had a non-substance related near death experience involving a scooter and pavement, thank god Les was watching over her. Now milking it for as much sympathy as possible, even though she was well enough to discharge herself from hospital in Italy and hasn’t been to see anyone since being home.

Pob stil hates her and the house is still up for sale.

Poor Noah is still being neglected, but seems to have come on a lot in his week away from his parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s been dropped by white management because she’s lost credibility and so is having to sell her house.
She was also struggling to pay 3 grand a month for the pr companies work.
Karma you greasy haired twat.

• Heart
  • Wow