Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her child has an insta account? Why???
Loads of influencer twats have accounts for their children so they can exploit them even more , gain more money from children ads & open their platforms up to more freaks & pedophiles

They literally don’t care

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Nice of her to share a ‘hilarious’ story about Noah after I pointed out Noah has never done anything remotely funny (that I’ve seen)🧐.

Shes also constantly encouraging him to say ‘Charlotte’ but when he does she says ‘its mummy!’. How confusing is that for him?? Ffs you stupid, vacant witch. It’s not rocket science.

Eveytime she commands him to do something ‘say bye bye’ ‘do grandads face’ ‘say ello!’ he doesn’t even do it or respond. He’s so sick of her shite too poor sod.
He clearly has no idea what she is saying to him. I would bet she only says these things when she is filming stories.

Reactions: 6
She can’t believe Noah said Grandad 😂😂 I can believe it, that’s all he’s bleeping heard since he came out the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you see the joy on Noah’s face playing at his cousins birthday party? That’s what she needs to be doing with him all the time, soft play, interacting with other kids, instead of sitting on her pancake arse in 3 day old pjs with a stinking minge eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 14
Do we think she’ll sell her house and move closer to trace? It’s the dummy I can’t cope with he’s forever got it in his poor teeth he’ll end up with dummy teeth 🤦‍♀️ Anything to keep Him quiet though

Reactions: 8
Did you see the joy on Noah’s face playing at his cousins birthday party? That’s what she needs to be doing with him all the time, soft play, interacting with other kids, instead of sitting on her pancake arse in 3 day old pjs with a stinking minge eye bleeping herself
I probably say exactly this all the time on here! What does she do all day that she can’t fit in a toddler class, trip to the park or toddler morning at a soft play.
Grinds my gears it’s not exactly like she’d be struggling for money, she manages to waste enough on blag designer crap 😤

Right didn’t really know where to start
1. Filming the pre packeted buffet at Tracey’s I mean come on it was a box of Morrisons prawn and Marie Rose sauce and some scones and a packet of sensations
2. Tracey’s ‘cake’ was wonkey and looked over baked - take a pic for your own memories but filming it for an insta story with a sparkly filter and most amazing mum In the world come on duck off
3. The LV boots she’s such a bleeping knob they’re vile, they aren’t uggs they’re sheepskin boots and they cost more than some peoples monthly wage. She’s going on about buying them as a birthday treat for herself after robbing people out of their hard earned cash from her crappy over priced make up and her utter hillock belleh blasteh

makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right didn’t really know where to start
1. Filming the pre packeted buffet at Tracey’s I mean come on it was a box of Morrisons prawn and Marie Rose sauce and some scones and a packet of sensations
2. Tracey’s ‘cake’ was wonkey and looked over baked - take a pic for your own memories but filming it for an insta story with a sparkly filter and most amazing mum In the world come on duck off
3. The LV boots she’s such a bleeping knob they’re vile, they aren’t uggs they’re sheepskin boots and they cost more than some peoples monthly wage. She’s going on about buying them as a birthday treat for herself after robbing people out of their hard earned cash from her crappy over priced make up and her utter hillock belleh blasteh

makes me sick
This is what really fucks me off. She's able to afford these because she takes advantage of gullible people. She brings out all these ranges and scam plans because she relies on people's stupidity to fund her lifestyle! She's an absolute con merchant! Vile vile vile piece of tit she is.

Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion - Chazza’s belleh blasteh was fobbed off for pasta, you can’t work out at home when you’ve banged your chin in Rome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what really fucks me off. She's able to afford these because she takes advantage of gullible people. She brings out all these ranges and scam plans because she relies on people's stupidity to fund her lifestyle! She's an absolute con merchant! Vile vile vile piece of tit she is.
Spot the difference 👀🫣👀
What muppet tags a company in a picture when they’re wearing fakes?..🤦🏻‍♀️🤔 ahh that’ll be you Scamma 😂

Better spread of food at that kids party than Tracey had put on for Chazza…. Probably why Tracey was stuffing spaghetti in her face out of a takeaway box later on….👀🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Spot the difference 👀🫣👀
What muppet tags a company in a picture when they’re wearing fakes?..🤦🏻‍♀️🤔 ahh that’ll be you Scamma 😂

Better spread of food at that kids party than Tracey had put on for Chazza…. Probably why Tracey was stuffing spaghetti in her face out of a takeaway box later on….👀🤣
Take away pasta 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spot the difference 👀🫣👀

They do do them in the colour way she’s wearing, but I reckon that 80% of the designer gear she wears is fake.

8D3A190A-20FE-4B1C-A32A-142022B5F25D.jpeg

Reactions: 7
They do do them in the colour way she’s wearing, but I reckon that 80% of the designer gear she wears is fake.

View attachment 1603631
1000% she wears fakes! A £9k Chanel large flap bag has appeared in the past couple of weeks, only 2 places in the uk you can buy Chanel from and a black flap bag is super hard to get hold of, she hasn’t been to either that we’ve seen and you just know if she had been in Chanel and bought a real bag she’d have been singing it from the rooftops like when she bought those god awful givenchy boots, that she was then trying to flog on depop a few weeks later 😂

Reactions: 13
Those LV uggs are the most grotesque things I've ever seen. As well as that fleece bumbag thing. Absolute bleeping chav. 🤢

Anything just to have a designer name from them. I guarantee most of her stuff is from these fakes insta accounts where they source the decent fakes from turkey.

• Haha
Those LV uggs are the most grotesque things I've ever seen. As well as that fleece bumbag thing. Absolute bleeping chav. 🤢

Anything just to have a designer name from them. I guarantee most of her stuff is from these fakes insta accounts where they source the decent fakes from turkey.
It’s mental all Ken ever wears is emblazoned with some name 🙄 free advertising I guess 🤣🤣🤣

So… the dresses that she was advertising full price a few weeks ago she’s now selling on Depop for a tenner?
Geez is money tight 😳🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.