Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first time creating a new thread so apologies for any mistakes!

Congratulations to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning title with 70 votes, quick recap below:

Chazza went to for a massive sesh her best friends wedding but had a non-substance related near death experience involving a scooter and pavement, thank god Les was watching over her. Now milking it for as much sympathy as possible, even though she was well enough to discharge herself from hospital in Italy and hasn’t been to see anyone since being home.

Pob stil hates her and the house is still up for sale.

Poor Noah is still being neglected, but seems to have come on a lot in his week away from his parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Congratulations to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning title with 70 votes, quick recap below:

Chazza went to for a massive sesh her best friends wedding but had a non-substance related near death experience involving a scooter and pavement, thank god Les was watching over her. Now milking it for as much sympathy as possible, even though she was well enough to discharge herself from hospital in Italy and hasn’t been to see anyone since being home.

Poor Noah is still being neglected, but seems to have come on a lot in his week away from his parents.
Great job on the new thread , I love the title @CrazyBaldhead ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those last few stories with Noah eating 🤢
That child is really giving me the ick 🤢
Not his fault at all, I wish they’d stop filming him eating or at least try to start teaching him some manners when they do.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
shouldn’t your priority be wiping your sons face rather than filming him some more?

Reactions: 16
Thanks for the votes! Let's start off this new thread with my favourite moments - Pob looking like Max Headroom at the wedding, the drug bag hanging off her mate's foot in the hotel room, Pob smirking broadly because she had crashed and of course the epic scooter footage!!!! 💗
Polish_20220829_235625777.jpg

charlottedawsy_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It was really great to see him calling his parents mama and dada too.. Now he's back to Sharwott, showing that his regression is due to his mother. She's doing her best, of course!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with her fake laugh! And clean your house you scruff! Showing nappies all over the floor and letting Noah put his hands in the bin! Bet she didn’t wipe his hands afterwards, I’d put money on it

• Sick
Charlotte, as Tattle are raising your boy, please do the following:

Give him a real routine - wash, teeth, pyjamas, story, sleep - make sure you are actually present and not filming or looking at your phone.

Buy him his own flannels, all in the same colour so he knows they are his.

Let him wash his own face and hands with special toddler wash.

Buy him a little step so he can clean his teeth in the bathroom, with toothpaste and water.

If your mirrors are too high, then buy him a plastic mirror for him. Balance it on the sink, don't allow him to use it as a toy.

Put him in his own bed.

This, is what would be considered you doing your best. The current tit show is failing him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He wont be in that routine for long, she's too lazy to stick with it. She's a scruffy, lazy witch.

Charlotte, as Tattle are raising your boy, please do the following:

Give him a real routine - wash, teeth, pyjamas, story, sleep - make sure you are actually present and not filming or looking at your phone.

Buy him his own flannels, all in the same colour so he knows they are his.

Let him wash his own face and hands with special toddler wash.

Buy him a little step so he can clean his teeth in the bathroom, with toothpaste and water.

If your mirrors are too high, then buy him a plastic mirror for him. Balance it on the sink, don't allow him to use it as a toy.

Put him in his own bed.

This, is what would be considered you doing your best. The current tit show is failing him.
Well said xxx

Reactions: 7
Please for the love of god Charlotte, please move the patio furniture from the balcony. It’s giving me nightmares. It only takes a second to climb up and topple over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.