Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping straps on his car seat aren’t even on him properly! She’s a bleeping twit and pob smoking/vaping in the car is illegal. What’s her excuse this time,?

Reactions: 13
Pob vaping in the front seat (which Nowhere is inhaling too). Nowhere's absolutely filthy car seat facing forward which is just so dangerous. Haven't these arseholes got any brain cells at all? I actually despair. Lazy bleep. It only takes a minute to sponge down a car seat. Absolutely no clue whatsoever. They are thick as tit.

charlottedawsy_1663843536078.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They’re just chavvy bleeping tramps. People probably think oh well Noah is in a full adidas trackie, he was in a full Burberry outfit at the weekend, how could he be neglected? My son went to nursery head to toe primarni this morning but if there was anyone vaping in the car with him, never mind his father, there would be hell to pay and thinking about it he’s never in his life been around a drunk person never mind several adults off their faces, but because these two have a bit of a following, a nice house and dress him in designer gear they seem to get away with it. If it was someone on the dole from the local council estate treating their kids like this they’d have something to say!

Reactions: 31
Oh get the 🎻 out everyone!!!
Que more sad trolling stories …… anyone would think her tit tan and belly blaster crap isn’t selling 😂😂😂 so she needs the sympathy purchase!!!! Just like hinch so bleeping transparent 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Already getting in practice for her 30th Birthday with her enabling, batty, benefit cheating mother. I hope that venue have damage liability insurance where she's holding her party. Sam Giffen is probably already getting the drugs in. Utter chavvy scumbags.
tracydawsonx_1663861327925.jpg
tracydawsonx_1663861339231.jpg

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that she never posts screenshots of these so called vile messages only ones from years ago says it all. It’s either complete bs, she’s making it up or it’s from tattle (even tho no one is a troll on here). The police won’t do anything. I’m sure squidward is so upset people are calling her out to be a tit mum just like you chaz. Love how everyone apparently loves story time so much she only got 12 comments after 2 hours of posting and mainly from bot account. Give it up chaz, melted Ken is shagging sex workers, your friends will find any reason not to hang around with you, your mum looks like bagpuss and doesn’t know what planet she’s on and you’re too busy sprouting bullshit about losing so called weight whilst stuffing your fat face with chippy teas every night. Stop neglecting your kid you woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that she never posts screenshots of these so called vile messages only ones from years ago says it all. It’s either complete bs, she’s making it up or it’s from tattle (even tho no one is a troll on here). The police won’t do anything. I’m sure squidward is so upset people are calling her out to be a tit mum just like you chaz. Love how everyone apparently loves story time so much she only got 12 comments after 2 hours of posting and mainly from bot account. Give it up chaz, melted Ken is shagging sex workers, your friends will find any reason not to hang around with you, your mum looks like bagpuss and doesn’t know what planet she’s on and you’re too busy sprouting bullshit about losing so called weight whilst stuffing your fat face with chippy teas every night. Stop neglecting your kid you woman
It’s clearly from reading tattle, all of a sudden her friends are being brought into it when only recently have videos from their accounts been posted and discussed on here. She’s an absolute clown, sat there doing ‘story time’ still unwashed and in her pjs at god knows what time with Noah just left to his own devices half dressed with a nappy full of piss, again!!! It’s just disgusting, heart breaks for the poor boy

Reactions: 11
I didn’t think her birthday was until October? That’s not early, that’s bleeping ridiculous.
In fairness, I started my 40th celebrations the month before and I’m still doing it now several months later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“I’m waiting to hear back from the police” oh do shut up you backward slob bleep. As if GMP have got time to bleeping reprimand people who state the truth about you. You can barely get them to attend a serious incident because they’re probably that overstretched 🤬

Eat your chips and graveeey, change your kids piss-sodden nappy, get your wotsit tan on and shut the duck up you bleeping bore.

Her story/pity party video viewed nearly 30k times, less than 500 likes and less than 20 comments. Off you duck Charlotte, nobody is arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is that Our Trace's bloke? Nice to see him giving Nowhere more interaction one to one than that sket ever does. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are the responses all so insistent that people are just jealous of her. That’s one thing I can say I’m not with 💯 certainty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that Our Trace's bloke? Nice to see him giving Nowhere more interaction one to one than that sket ever does. 👍
View attachment 1598050
View attachment 1598051
View attachment 1598052
View attachment 1598053
It’s Matts Dad that

I’ve just noticed Chawottes Jackanory tell us a story time.

1) Why does she put on that voice when talking about her trollz
2) why is is moaning about being up at 6, most parents are!
3) Take nowhere out cos he literally goes nowhere to burn off some energy. Even in the rain she could take him the soft play
4) why does her tan look so tit
5) I better her Fanny bleeping stinks after being in them PJ’s all day! No hygiene whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s clearly from reading tattle, all of a sudden her friends are being brought into it when only recently have videos from their accounts been posted and discussed on here. She’s an absolute clown, sat there doing ‘story time’ still unwashed and in her pjs at god knows what time with Noah just left to his own devices half dressed with a nappy full of piss, again!!! It’s just disgusting, heart breaks for the poor boy
She’s a woman of the highest order

Reactions: 10
"Police Emergency"... "My names Charlotte my Dad was famous comedian you know I've had a DM on Instagram someone's called me fat and that I'm a tit mum, they've messaged my mates too and they are upset. Please stop looking for missing people, stop going to people that have been raped, people that have been attacked you need look at my screen shot from 2 years ago" she's an absolute bog brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s Matts Dad that

I’ve just noticed Chawottes Jackanory tell us a story time.

1) Why does she put on that voice when talking about her trollz
2) why is is moaning about being up at 6, most parents are!
3) Take nowhere out cos he literally goes nowhere to burn off some energy. Even in the rain she could take him the soft play
4) why does her tan look so tit
5) I better her Fanny bleeping stinks after being in them PJ’s all day! No hygiene whatsoever
Wasn't sure as the bald blokes look alike! He's really good with him which is nice to see! 💯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.