Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean surely advertising tit like this is illegal? I believe this girl did lose the weight, but not in 4 months and not on that tit diet plan. If you could lose 4 dress sizes in 4 months I think everyone would be on it
If you look at the majority of these people ‘allegedly’ losing a lot of weight via the Scammabuster plan, they are relatively new mums who are losing their ‘baby weight’..👀
Not exactly rocket science - first couple of months with a baby are manic, 🫣

She’s a bullshitting scammer of the highest order 🤔

Reactions: 12
I mean surely advertising tit like this is illegal? I believe this girl did lose the weight, but not in 4 months and not on that tit diet plan. If you could lose 4 dress sizes in 4 months I think everyone would be on it
There’ve been quite a few instances where people have had their genuine before and after pics stolen and used by people to promote dodgy diet aids/plans without their consent. Wouldn’t put that past her.

Reactions: 10
Clearly didn’t tighten the straps did you chaz? Stop calling people trolls cos you’re too busy neglecting your son then posting and crying when you’re caught out. Can’t believe the hospital trip wasn’t a wake up call. Skank

Reactions: 15
Omg Noah is forward facing! Wtf

Also pls clean that seat. Would she like to sit in a dirty seat like that? Yuck

Reactions: 7
Was melted Ken smoking in the front of the car? Wasn’t there something said about smoking in a car when a child is in there?

• Haha
Clearly didn’t tighten the straps did you chaz? Stop calling people trolls cos you’re too busy neglecting your son then posting and crying when you’re caught out. Can’t believe the hospital trip wasn’t a wake up call. Skank
😆 She doth protest too much, me thinks 😆

Pob far too busy vaping in the car to give a tit.......but it's ok you nasty lot because the car door was open 🚬🚬🚬
Excuse after excuse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.