Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthewiki

The report could have come from an A&E employee who saw she was there the night Noah hit his head and got concussion. To turn up drunk as she did and with her child injured she should have automatically been referred by the hospital.
They would have notified SS right away and they would have attended either there and then or the next day

Reactions: 5

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Now just stop him running into car parks/roads
Now Charlotte how’s about taking that ‘dummy’ off him 24/7??…🤔
It’s a soother, pacifier not a fecking fashion accessory 🤦🏻‍♀️
look at how clear Darby Wards little girl Skye’s speech is..(11 months old) no dummy shoved in her mouth 24/7 and interacted with by those around her face to face & not via a phone screen.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Well I’m stunned that Lorraine didn’t use the clip of Chazza in her PJs and Noah kissing the cardboard cut out, what a travesty!
I think lucky for her! Imagine all the comments from people seeing Noah kissing a cardboard cutout and the state of her unwashed and just got out of bed...

noseynora21

Chatty Member
You know this new play about Les played by John Culshaw? Do Charlotte and Trace make money off it do we think?

twinmamma88

You wouldn’t be informed by then but we had to inform parents on any referrals unless it was a NAI whcih of course would involved police. I would expect a safe guarding referral to be processed faster than 18 months regardless of covid!
Not necessarily if there has been any contact with police etc (I don’t know if there has) then SS are automatically required to “check in” if there’s a child even if they are not directly involved. Also EVERYTHING is taking WAY longer due to covid 🙄 so could have been from anytime within the last 18months

And u wouldn’t be informed til they contacted u
I never said ti gosnnpermission you inform them of the referral that’s policy you don’t ask permission but they have to be informed
Not when it’s child protection that overrides parents permission. It’s good practice to inform/ gain consent but you don’t have to.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I know this will have been discussed previously but although I have skimmed older threads i cant find it, I have googled but have I got this right. When les died he left everything including the house to trace, his 3 children got £500k between them, trace wouldn't pay for funeral, it ended up in court to decide who was responsible, somehow I can't understand how or why but the court decided his kids should pay even though she got all of the money so they did & buried him with their mother, which is why trace & Charlotte had that statue made and go there, never to his actual grave, is that right? Also how was she doing benefit fraud by claiming widows benefit when she was/is a widow?
I think she continued to claim the widows benefit even after she moved her new lover in with her?
I also can’t understand how the court decided if Tracy the widow was Les’s next of kin why the kids should have to pay for the funeral!
Also how long did it take for it all to go through court, seems it was decided in just the few days it took between his death and his funeral.
Well that’s the impression I got if after being told they had to pay for the funeral they buried him with their late mum!

acsunderland

How long ago were the posts? I know it's disgusting but why is she claiming as though this is new.
It sounds like she is more pissed off that someone has concerns about Noah ie SS & how anyone dare to question her shitty mothering skills.
Yes 👏 how dare anyone be concerned 😟

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Sorry just to go back to the tombstone. Surely if someone had made it just for her, they’d have used his correct name? He’s no Noah Dawson, he’s Noah Dawson-sarsthingy isn’t he?
It wasn’t made especially I don’t think. It was a gravestone someone found with the same name.

Do you think that’s why he goes to sex workers rather than picking up randoms? I know that neither of them are famous famous, but I’d assume that sex workers are far less likely to go public or sell a story?
There could be many reasons why a man chooses to use a sex worker . I honestly can’t speculate on his own personal reasons. Your theory would make a lot of sense though.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I love your knowledge of the background, I have known for a long time about Tracy Roper. Have you found out about the home invasion yet ? Also who the insurance man who dealt with it was ? X
From Trace's own mouth it was her fella John Chadwick, wasn't it.