Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wellypark99

Think I've missed the house thing - what is the real reason for them selling?? Any links to where they're moving to?

Reactions: 4

mmmmbopbop

I find it odd that she only posted 3 messages from this supposed troll and only 1 was a dm, 1 was on a post and the other on her mums post!

I reckon everything she’s referring to regarding the trolling is what she’s read on here - a page she has to actively seek out.

not buying any of it. yet another load of shit from our chazzah all for sympathy and to deflect from her piss poor parenting.

pobs quiet again, shame he’s not there to back her up and offer some support in her hour of need 🙄
Where did she post the screenshots?

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
It is when there’s multiple threads… you’ve spent more time going back & fourth with me when all you needed to say was what tread it was in.. that’s all! I get it’s annoying people ask, but come on!

I get what your saying.. a cover up / sympathy vote! Thanks for the update, will have more of an idea tomorrow 🤣
Ok , apologies. ✌🏽

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Since when has Inspector Gadget worked too? He is truly poncing off the 'chips n' gravehhhh train. He should have gone to prison for what he did to that poor bloke in that bar. He was off his nut. Utter nutcase. Slimeball.
All I know about POB is his shit rugby career , not having a proper job

Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.
I believe it’s that woman making lies on here about being a sex worker etc

• Wow
  • Heart

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member

Here to update 🙌🏽
Needs to be linked at the top of the thread pages x

• Heart

leytherlass

Don't need to take offence jeez . I just never had her down ad somebody living in leigh I thought more Essex 🤔 I know many people from leigh who would agree with me 🤣
And i have agreed there are rough parts but dont tar all us leythers with the same brush. Im proud to be a leyther and always will be