Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmbopbop

I reported DV to the police and had a safeguarding call (or what I believe to be that) very out of the blue from SS. No consent , no mention from the police SS would be notified (although I did think these services would share information and the police liaison was sound if I am honest so I know she would have told me if she had thought about it); as stated above , safeguarding should be prioritised over all.
Same here, ex arrested and a SS call the next day. Letter to say no further action from them and that they are satisfied my children are safe after speaking with me on the phone.

Reactions: 6

Diamond26

You’re not making sense? Why would you want your child calling you by name? You’re the weird one
I’m making perfect sense? Please tell me where I haven’t made sense?! Also everybody is saying this is weird and I am politely asking why they think it’s weird and nobody is answering me? Lol the fact I call my mum by her first name and anybody else who choices to do so, is a non issue. Everything else you’ve pointed out on this thread are all valid/worrying reasons why she may need extra help/support to parent her son. But him calling them by their first name isn’t one in my eyes.

I'd feel like I was talking to someone else's kid if I was teaching them to say my actual name. It's your kid, you're Mumma! It's a bit 'friends' vibes.
That’s fair enough. I respect your opinion 😊 and appreciate that you haven’t just told me I’m weird! I get how people would feel this way. It’s really just the norm for me and I don’t feel that way because I’m so used to it. I have to add I give my son a choice or I suppose if he calls me by my first name I don’t correct him as such. But 90% of the time he calls me mum. I’m happy with whatever he wants as long as he’s respectful about it lol

• Haha

acsunderland

I’m dubious that she even received these messages, it went from 1 to maybe 2 years. Surely if someone was getting victimised they would know how long for and would keep a record of said messages, that’s common sense to do this.
It’ll be since she’s been in the public eye 🤷‍♀️ Ex on the beach or whatever it obviously comes with the territory

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Them buttons on that skirt are hanging on for dear life! She’s turning into her mate ZSM , photoshopping to death and cramming into Ill fitting clothes.

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I definitely believe the story about POB with the sex worker. Who would lie about having sex with mushroom dick, it’s hardly worth a brag 😂 chaz is clearly pulling the wool over her trampy mates eyes with a different sob story so she isn’t judged for sticking with a cheat. First it was the miscarriage story now she’s crying troll from 2 years ago.
This is one thread I dip in and out of … totally missed the sex worker thing can you please re tell the story (sorry if it’s been said already a thousand times!)

xx

acsunderland

If SS contacted me I’d be an absolute mess, and I think any parent would be. Especially in Charlotte’s case, there’s tonnes of kids that are parented how Noah is, and if she lived a ‘normal’ life no one would bat an eyelid, but she doesn’t and people are able to see things that maybe aren’t 100% right and it causes concern for Noah. I think Charlotte doesn’t see herself as a parent who needs SS involved, and in a lot of ways I agree with her, but there have been times she’s gone too far and blasted it over Instagram for people to see. My boyfriends family largely grew up at the pub with all the adults having a drink and the kids would just run about the place, a lot like Noah. To them it’s normal, to all the people around them, it was normal, luckily none of them got hurt and no one who knew them/about it would of thought to be concerned. Whereas my upbringing was nothing like that and to me that’s crazy. This is the issue, to Charlotte and her friends this is normal and no one bats an eyelid, but that doesn’t make it ideal, safe or without risk, and people who see this who aren’t this way inclined feel worried for Noah’s safety. Charlotte needs to be careful what she shares as opposed to sharing it all and getting mad when people question some of her actions. In terms of sharing the nudity of Noah, that’s inexcusable and she’s an absolute thoughtless cow for it.
When the wee soul is seen running about far from them near roads (as they film him😡) that is concerning it only takes seconds for accidents to happen I hate seeing children running near roads so dangerous

kj135

VIP Member
When Tracy dies, will she be buried near les? As I know les is with his wife, so what will happen to Tracy?

• Wow

twinmamma88

I don’t understand what happened ti the garden? Sure the holiday before last they said it would be done when they get back?

Reactions: 5

Heels in the air

I'm annoyed as my fella used to play footy with loads of people in their inner circle and I'm missing out on vital goss
Any rumours about Pob paying for sex ? I didn't realise they had an inner circle as they never have friends around unless a piss up 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5