Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning title. It was a tie between you and Bobbyorange so I went for the oldest thread title.

feel free to recap but to summarise Chazza still has a weird obsession with her dad and Matt shags prozzies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why can’t she just get her lazy arse ready and take nowehh out for the day to the park or something. Instead of sitting there phone in hand filming a lot of shite

Reactions: 20
Why can’t she just get her lazy arse ready and take nowehh out for the day to the park or something. Instead of sitting there phone in hand filming a lot of shite
Because she is a self centred, self serving c u next Tuesday. The sad thing is, this is time you will never get back with you children. You blink and they have grown up. It’s really sad that his most formative years are being stuck in the house with a phone shoved in his face or out on the lash with his mam and dad and benefit cheating gran.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
because it’s more socially acceptable for her to take him on a night out than it is to drink gin on the park 🙃

Reactions: 13
It makes me sad when you see Les & his real family, thank you for finding.

I have known about money mad/fame hungry Trace for a while and how she got her clutches in a vulnerable depressed ( the love of his life was dying & he being the carer ) man, who was turning to drink as many do.

While I understand the hate for Chazza sometimes I feel our hate spills over to Les which is 💯 Trace & co fault. His poor family are seeing their beloved dad being humiliated by these absolute imbociles.

I have known about money mad/fame hungry Trace for a while and how she got her clutches in a vulnerable depressed ( the love of his life was dying & he being the carer ) man, who was turning to drink as many do.

While I understand the hate for Chazza sometimes I feel our hate spills over to Les which is 💯 Trace & co fault. His poor family are seeing their beloved dad being humiliated by these absolute imbociles.
Have to add I am not policing as I am disgusted at Trace & Chazza only x

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Have to add I am not policing as I am disgusted at Trace & Chazza only x
I agree, Charlotte and Tracy are fair game but I think Les shouldn't be insulted. It's not his fault his daughter is a complete and utter freak and from what we can see he wasn't a bad guy. He would probably have been embarrassed by the pair of them.

Reactions: 35
I agree, Charlotte and Tracy are fair game but I think Les shouldn't be insulted. It's not his fault his daughter is a complete and utter freak and from what we can see he wasn't a bad guy. He would probably have been embarrassed by the pair of them.
I hope it didn't come across as policing as I love everyone's opinions. Guess I just feel sorry for his children x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think people insult him ? He was a comedian of his time and his humour would not be tolerated these days. I agree that if he was still around he would be cancelled. Her unhealthy obsession is nothing to do with keeping his memory alive , it's to do with the fact she has zero to offer herself so she plays on the memory him in order to be relevant and to make money!

Like a parasite clinging on for dear life.
Just such a shame Noah is now being indoctrinated into the cult of 3 ...poor little bugger.

Reactions: 27
I don't think people insult him ? He was a comedian of his time and his humour would not be tolerated these days. I agree that if he was still around he would be cancelled. Her unhealthy obsession is nothing to do with keeping his memory alive , it's to do with the fact she has zero to offer herself so she plays on the memory him in order to be relevant and to make money!

Like a parasite clinging on for dear life.
Just such a shame Noah is now being indoctrinated into the cult of 3 ...poor little bugger.
This!!! She's so desperate she uses an old man's name who let's face it only people of a certain age remember. I never liked him the gurning got on my nerves 🥴

Reactions: 17
I'm not old enough to remember but I'm sure he wasn't gurning constantly. I think whether he was unfunny or annoying that the parasites Trace n big face should let him RIP
Never gonna happen as 💸 too important.

Reactions: 18
I'm not old enough to remember but I'm sure he wasn't gurning constantly. I think whether he was unfunny or annoying that the parasites Trace n big face should let him RIP
Trace n Big face 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If there is going to be a change in behaviour, and it's a very big if, it will be when Tracey passes away - but don't hold your breath!

Reactions: 17
He was constantly pulling faces it was his thing! He'd be ashamed of their behavior 💜

Reactions: 10
She is so deeply offensive. She's done this vile piss take of a disabled person twice in as many days. Socially unaware Chazza, needs to google Joey Deacon and find out why she should be removed from Instagram once and for all.

She is so deeply offensive. She's done this vile piss take of a disabled person twice in as many days. Socially unaware Chazza, needs to google Joey Deacon and find out why she should be removed from Instagram once and for all.
Charlotte Dawson here's a link to explain why the are the most vile and disgusting human on social media. You need bleeping help. You're not right in the head.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to tell Pop that is is not socially acceptable to wear baby blue and white clothes when older than 5 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.