Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lorri b111

Chatty Member
That video on her stories when Noah properly slams the fridge door shut she just goes ‘oh!’. I know I’m probably nit picking here but that was a perfect opportunity to tell him ‘no, let’s not slam the door, let’s use gentle hands’ or something similar. He’s going to be an absolute nightmare the older he gets.
Had visions of the glass smashing or him jamming his fingers. Both of which would be a great story to get her ratings up

I r just gone to look at melted Ken’s Facebook page to see if his post advertising the house for sale is still there……but I can’t find him?? I haven’t liked or commented on anything so I can’t be blocked as it’s not like insta so has he deleted it on chazzas say so?? Also this woe is me video has come out the same weekend there’s a play about her dad….COINCIDENCE MUCH???? It’s all a PR exercise and a total bullshit deflection story
I looked for this as well, and it’s gone 👀👀

Reactions: 3

Cccccc

She posted her YouTube link on her stories the other day, has anyone actually watched any of those videos..... bloody hell she was even worse back then

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
To be honest. No. The courts, again if there was enough evidence could impose it but social services alone cannot really tell any adult what to do. They can advise but obviously that would be at her discretion.

People with hardcore drug habits can’t get into drug programmes so someone who may (or may not) recreationally use drugs isn’t going to be a priority. Again I am not debating about whether she is taking drugs, and the ethics of doing so with a child as it is something I am clearly against!
Thank you, I was just wondering, never taken any myself so wouldn’t know the signs or the feeling of wanting to do it

Was she at a meet and greet just filming her and Noah while the other person was sat there interacting with their child?

canonball

Read the threads? She did lie

“Noah doing grandads face” Fuck off Charlotte , give it a rest for atleast one day
I only came into this thread, so haven’t read anything about it. I didn’t say that she did not lie, I was only asking for a quick infill. But I will look back

Clarity456

VIP Member
Waiting for the scum to grab this as a story with the caption ‘Les Dawson’s daughter Charlotte put on brave face as she speaks about horrible online trolls” imagine claiming to be harassed for 2 years but only have 3 screenshots. I doubt the police will do anything with 3 screenshots from months, years ago! Funny how the miscarriage wasn’t mentioned for a change, suppose she’s finally catching on that her bs story isn’t making any sense…
Can someone add to the wiki the miscarriage inconsistencies

Reactions: 2