Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"First time engaged on a tram" 😴😴😴
Screenshot_20220815-133816~2.png

Our Trace back on the piss again. Batty old lush!
Screenshot_20220815-133833~2.png

If Carlsberg made 'awkward as duck' kisses! 🤣
Screenshot_20220815-133938~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t remember if I said this the other day, but I’m a bit bored of her now. I feel like all her content is just ads and playing in to Tattle hands, she’s either got more common sense than we give her credit for, or a really good SM manager that’s telling her what to post. Either way, I’m bored of her now 😄

Reactions: 15
Why's it gone all quiet on her 'brave' story about the stalker type troll? She came out all guns blazing, even posted the same story a few times, now radio silence. Also can't stand the way she stares into her phone when she's talking to Noa. She can't even say I love you without gazing into the screen😬
I misread that as all gurns blazing 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh very relatable Chazza. I'm sure people in this cost of living crisis will be running to the website to buy these clothes at these bargain prices. bleeping idiot.
Wtf how can these cheaply made polyester throw away clothes be so expensive??? 🙈 😯

Reactions: 10
I can’t remember if I said this the other day, but I’m a bit bored of her now. I feel like all her content is just ads and playing in to Tattle hands, she’s either got more common sense than we give her credit for, or a really good SM manager that’s telling her what to post. Either way, I’m bored of her now 😄
Aside from the sleeping around (which we don't know if she still does or not, what with pob sleeping with hookers and all) her content hasn't changed. She is still a vile, alcoholic, coke head, who is loud, brash and vulgar, flogging anything for anyone who pays her a buck, exploiting her father's name and her poor child. She is definitely one of the most rancid people on the planet.

Her content is all the same. Noah in the morning, some ad or other around noon. Goes quiet in the afternoons (filming content or out on the piss), then more ads, then something dull about Noah, then the evening is all ads. Same content day in day out, just different mugs paying her.

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion

"Belly Blaster Sale has finally ended..."

I just want this to be recorded for when she brings it back in a week 😂😂 I've got a screen shot of her saying that's it its over I'll load that to the front page of the thread ha ha

• Haha
The next thread title needs to have POB in it 🤣

She goes on & on about getting healthy because of her dad etc ( latest stories ) but all she eats is tit?

Thread Suggestion

"Belly Blaster Sale has finally ended..."

I just want this to be recorded for when she brings it back in a week 😂😂 I've got a screen shot of her saying that's it its over I'll load that to the front page of the thread ha ha
It's back already! 50% down to 33%!

Also, the reason she has pinned those posts to the top of her feed is those are the posts with the highest engagement, which is how her engagement stats are worked out! Scam, scam, scam, scam, scam.

• Haha
Something not right here. Supposedly 2 days apart 🧐
She is unbelievable!!!

How can she pretend she eats healthy when she shows all she eats is tit?!!! How can she lie so blatantly?! How are people believing this? My god I wish this fucker got dealt with she is taking the absolute PISS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is unbelievable!!!

How can she pretend she eats healthy when she shows all she eats is tit?!!! How can she lie so blatantly?! How are people believing this? My god I wish this fucker got dealt with.
I wish she was exposed for the scammer she is

Those bloody clothes she’s showing off! Utterly repulsive! She really does look like a 40 year old Essex woman on a school dinner ladies Tupperware party circa 1984
The hair does duck all for her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That ridiculous ombre suit makes her look like one of those 99p TikTok water bottles 😅 not a chuffin good look my darlinnnnggggsss

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Selling the house cos Pob can’t keep it in his pants
Chazza continues with the imaginary troll rants

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how edited this is yet she still looks like some sort of demon in the face 😂 even edited her Yorkshire pudding belly button! The layout of the selling page looks like a scam in itself, no thought has gone into it. £50 for a load of shite whilst she’ll go running to the chippeh with your moneh and get a load of chips and graveh 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.