Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I wish people wouldn't encourage them! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she's gonna come out with her usual "I'm basically my dad in drag" statement.. she's only said it 184716 times before.
Not gonna lie tattlers. Just switched bbc1 on for the news abs there we have Chazza and the Trace talking about Les AND Chazza DOES SAY I AM BASICALLY MY DAD IN DRAG and then does that stupid gurning face ffs!

Ps she looks Sooooo different without all the filters. 😂
Then she looked at the camera and said Hi to Noah and Matthew..... Ffs who is she trying to kid?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie tattlers. Just switched bbc1 on for the news abs there we have Chazza and the Trace talking about Les AND Chazza DOES SAY I AM BASICALLY MY DAD IN DRAG and then does that stupid gurning face ffs!

Ps she looks Sooooo different without all the filters. 😂
Then she looked at the camera and said Hi to Noah and Matthew..... Ffs who is she trying to kid?
Never known anyone to repeat themselves like she does it's so weird !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.