Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how edited this is yet she still looks like some sort of demon in the face šŸ˜‚ even edited her Yorkshire pudding belly button! The layout of the selling page looks like a scam in itself, no thought has gone into it. Ā£50 for a load of shite whilst sheā€™ll go running to the chippeh with your moneh and get a load of chips and graveh šŸ¤¢
It looks like her head on someone elseā€™s body.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€œLosing my dad at 8 months old broke meā€
Are 8 month olds even that aware of whatā€™s going on around them? Iā€™m sure itā€™s a sad situation and all, never getting to meet your dad, but she didnā€™t even know him, and in no way can use his death as an excuse for her tit lifestyle. This girl is psychotic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who was it who said she'd defo had the diet balloon thing? Because I think they're absolutely spot on. This nob has zero will power so theres no way on earth she's ate well or even crash dieted.. Did our Tracy drop weight at the same time? She'll be back to square one very soon, be interesting to see if she still tries to bullshit people for money.

Reactions: 6
Another thread suggestion šŸ˜‚

Pob is nowher on the gram, whilst Chazza sells her fake scam

Nowher as in no where noah I cant think how people spell it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Read the threads? She did lie

ā€œNoah doing grandads faceā€ duck off Charlotte , give it a rest for atleast one day
I only came into this thread, so havenā€™t read anything about it. I didnā€™t say that she did not lie, I was only asking for a quick infill. But I will look back

Reactions: 3
I only came into this thread, so havenā€™t read anything about it. I didnā€™t say that she did not lie, I was only asking for a quick infill. But I will look back
Itā€™s annoying when people ask , just read back. Thatā€™s all

Reactions: 1
Thank you, gonna have a night read to catch up tonight
No probs, builds up a bit about Noah's accident because of their blatant neglect, then radio silence, then the "Bad news", then the "miscarriage" announcement šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Read previous threads , itā€™s not that hard!!
It is when thereā€™s multiple threadsā€¦ youā€™ve spent more time going back & fourth with me when all you needed to say was what tread it was in.. thatā€™s all! I get itā€™s annoying people ask, but come on!

No probs, builds up a bit about Noah's accident because of their blatant neglect, then radio silence, then the "Bad news", then the "miscarriage" announcement šŸ¤”
I get what your saying.. a cover up / sympathy vote! Thanks for the update, will have more of an idea tomorrow šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
It is when thereā€™s multiple threadsā€¦ youā€™ve spent more time going back & fourth with me when all you needed to say was what tread it was in.. thatā€™s all! I get itā€™s annoying people ask, but come on!

I get what your saying.. a cover up / sympathy vote! Thanks for the update, will have more of an idea tomorrow šŸ¤£
Ok , apologies. āœŒšŸ½

Reactions: 4
Dippy eggs ? Nope more like raw eggs šŸ¤¢

Soo she actively is encouraging Noah to call his dad by his name ? How sad is that ...perfect opportunity to correct him and say daddy but nope. She really is clueless
I donā€™t understand how this is a bad thing? I have always called my mum by her first name. She gave me a choice when I was younger and I choice to call her by her name. I know sheā€™s my mum and she knows Iā€™m her daughter? I have also gave my children the choice too and whichever they want to call me they can. I know itā€™s not the norm to call your parents by their first name but I donā€™t see how this has anything to do with her bad parenting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.