Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't need to take offence jeez . I just never had her down ad somebody living in leigh I thought more Essex 🤔 I know many people from leigh who would agree with me 🤣
And i have agreed there are rough parts but dont tar all us leythers with the same brush. Im proud to be a leyther and always will be

Reactions: 4
She actually looks like she's pregnant in this shot. I bloody well hope not. Imagine her with two kids! 🙄
Screenshot_20220814-134939~2.png

FFS give it up Chazza. Nowhere will grow up being as fucked up in the head as you are! I would love to rip this cardboard cut-out up and dump it in the bin away from this poor child. Best place for it.
Screenshot_20220814-135014~2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else wonder how on earth she managed not to drink throughout an entire pregnancy when she doesn’t seem to be able to go anywhere unless it features booze🙄

Reactions: 22
Pregnant or just fat? She then shouts Matts at the BLOODY Gym in front of Noah - what’s the betting that’s the one word the kid will actually start saying clearly. And I see cardboard Les is out again. 😖
She’s a fatty , not pregnant! Imagine lying about a miscarriage & getting away with it , she makes me sick.

If she actually gets pregnant again then who will believe her , all she tells is lies.

Reactions: 13
She’s a fatty , not pregnant! Imagine lying about a miscarriage & getting away with it , she makes me sick.

If she actually gets pregnant again then who will believe her , all she tells is lies.
Probably the same dumb dumbs that believe she eats clean and works out 🤣🤭🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some session that meatball head 🧆 mat is putting in at the gym today….missing mat reveal yourself 🐠

I know they do that silliness of unfollowing each other…..appears that’s ongoing

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something? I seen she posted she had a miscarriage, but why are people thinking it’s a lie? Fill me in pleaseeee 🥵

Have I missed something? I seen she posted she had a miscarriage, but why are people thinking it’s a lie? Fill me in pleaseeee 🥵
Read the threads? She did lie

“Noah doing grandads face” duck off Charlotte , give it a rest for atleast one day

Reactions: 9
Again advertising clothes using a filter, how have the brand signed off on this ? It's false advertising and misleading...again !!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.