Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's it gone all quiet on her 'brave' story about the stalker type troll? She came out all guns blazing, even posted the same story a few times, now radio silence. Also can't stand the way she stares into her phone when she's talking to Noa. She can't even say I love you without gazing into the screen😬

Reactions: 14

All this "Hi my darlings" and everything's "fabulous" tit is so fake. Look at the difference in this video she's so false it's untrue. Rough as a bears arse. THIS is the real Charlotte.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

All this "Hi my darlings" and everything's "fabulous" tit is so fake. Look at the difference in this video she's so false it's untrue. Rough as a bears arse. THIS is the real Charlotte.
I remember seeing her on something years ago and she was just LOUD and BRASH 🙄 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
The nappy this morning it's full to the brink. My kids can be like a space hopper in a morning, even if it isnt full hes been in the same one over night it comes straight off. I know brands claim 12 hours dry but I think she takes it literally. What parent can't be arsed to just change a baby/toddler as a priority in a morning 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Honestly I swear everytime she shows that kid he’s in an absolute piss soaked nappy, if her uploads are to real time he’s been in that for at least 3 hours. No wonder he’s yanking at it you lazy scruff.

Reactions: 13
can someone point me to the threads were the miscarriage is outed as a lie? desperate to read but there's too many threads to go to!

Reactions: 1
I’ve already said previously thread 11! Don’t comment you can’t be bothered , just read past thread

She must be making money well off her scams if he’s still with her 😂
He loves his son, amazing what people put up with when they are frightened of losing someone they love. She doesn't strike me as being someone that would be gracious towards him if he ended the relationship but I agree his body language is definitely off with her. She's annoying as hell so no surprise there !

Reactions: 9
Why's it gone all quiet on her 'brave' story about the stalker type troll? She came out all guns blazing, even posted the same story a few times, now radio silence. Also can't stand the way she stares into her phone when she's talking to Noa. She can't even say I love you without gazing into the screen😬
Cos she was the troll but people probably started telling her they could find out who it was through ways and means and she tit herself cos it would come back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeh very relatable Chazza. I'm sure people in this cost of living crisis will be running to the website to buy these clothes at these bargain prices. bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He loves his son, amazing what people put up with when they are frightened of losing someone they love. She doesn't strike me as being someone that would be gracious towards him if he ended the relationship but I agree his body language is definitely off with her. She's annoying as hell so no surprise there !
Defo staying for nowehh

I would’ve been raging if I was that man on the train she was videoing say it’s her boyfriend. It’s not funny in the slightest, a frown woman behaving like that. She’s tapped in the head

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.