Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pullups are for toilet training, they are not designed to cope with a few hours of pee or be used overnight. They should be 1 pee and then changed.

Charlotte is not doing that, and she is showing it on the gram, for all the world to see.
Ok Iā€™m referring to pull up nappy pants in general. Charlotte is using pampers Nappy pants which are designed to be used as a normal nappy. I donā€™t dispute sheā€™s not be changing them frequently enough but theyā€™re not a one shot nappy.

ā€˜Pull-upsā€™ is a brand name from huggies with different styles within the range. The ā€˜explorersā€™ we use are literally marketed as being more absorbent than nappy pants. Training pants youā€™re referring to are a different thing and not what sheā€™s using.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Belly blaster clearly working judging by the double chin she forgot to filter out šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø (I have a double chin I just donā€™t fake it like she does constantly) still waiting on her rolling out the bunion blaster šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's advertising that razor, a few weeks ago she was advertising a hair removing cream, just shows she uses or pretends to use who ever is paying her
Wonder if she got an Emma mattress, lots of other influences have been advertising them this weekend
Did she not get a ā€œfreeā€ mattress when he was born lol I mean I may be wrong since theyā€™re ALL getting them šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s a bad mum but honestly since when was putting a kid in pull-ups an indicator of that?! They perform in the exact same way as a tab side but are easier. You want her to have the hassle for what? To prove sheā€™s not a lazy mum? Are Mums lazy then for not using reusables?
I know, I know ā€œItā€™S nOt MuMs NeTā€ but having a go at using something many parents of toddles use, not just when potty training because they didnā€™t work for you is and saying sheā€™s ā€˜the typeā€™ a a whole new brand of mum shaming Iā€™ve not heard before
I use them as they were advertised as better for the movementā€™s of a toddler šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Pullups are for toilet training, they are not designed to cope with a few hours of pee or be used overnight. They should be 1 pee and then changed.

Charlotte is not doing that, and she is showing it on the gram, for all the world to see.
Dunno about the ā€œone peeā€ protocol but I change my sons A LOT

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You can see in that post she hasnā€™t got an ounce of muscle on her. And funny how she always has high waisted pants on covering her belleh šŸ¤” She is the definition of skinny-fat. Lying witch I really hope she gets whatā€™s coming to her one day.

Reactions: 13

No they arenā€™t! My baby has been in pull ups since 8 months they are just the same as tabbed nappies. You can get pull up toilet training ones yes, they are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s a bad mum but honestly since when was putting a kid in pull-ups an indicator of that?! They perform in the exact same way as a tab side but are easier. You want her to have the hassle for what? To prove sheā€™s not a lazy mum? Are Mums lazy then for not using reusables?
I know, I know ā€œItā€™S nOt MuMs NeTā€ but having a go at using something many parents of toddles use, not just when potty training because they didnā€™t work for you is and saying sheā€™s ā€˜the typeā€™ a a whole new brand of mum shaming Iā€™ve not heard before
Obviously we are all here for the same reason, none of us like Charlotte ,some really dislike her but my god, I agree, there are some right nit pickers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When she had nowhere was he via c section? Because I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a scar from it? Iā€™d love to my lose my mummy pouch ( I didnā€™t have a c section) but unlike chaz Iā€™m not going to pretend to make a belleh blaster and scam people whilst stuffing my face and shoving my fat down high waisted pants and filter it to duck

Reactions: 9
Obviously we are all here for the same reason, none of us like Charlotte ,some really dislike her but my god, I agree, there are some right nit pickers
I'm guilty of nit picking the old fat headed slaaaag šŸ˜Š

Bit like when someone gives you serious ick & them just breathing makes your blood pressure rise to boiling point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the most bizarre comparison - but does anyone else think her fiancĆ© looks like a stereotypical bully from a 90s kids film? Like he looks like he'd stand on a corner near school in baggy jeans and beat you up for your lunch money. I only saw him on that bumps and famous program (that's a stretch..) but that's what he reminded me of šŸ¤”
Dead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ’€

Reactions: 11
When she had nowhere was he via c section? Because I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a scar from it? Iā€™d love to my lose my mummy pouch ( I didnā€™t have a c section) but unlike chaz Iā€™m not going to pretend to make a belleh blaster and scam people whilst stuffing my face and shoving my fat down high waisted pants and filter it to duck
I don't know about cs scars but if it is near vaj I don't wanna see šŸ¤¢ Seen enough of naked Pob laid on the bed like ' paint me like one of your French girls ' pose šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sure when he was born she said he was born via forceps delivery

Reactions: 8
ā€˜If you want to get into sexeh shapeā€™ Iā€™m a 14/16 I feel sexy even with my curves, we can be sexy and not be skinny thanks hun šŸ¤£šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If thereā€™s one shape I wouldnā€™t wanna be itā€™s hers. Itā€™s proper weirdšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
No they arenā€™t! My baby has been in pull ups since 8 months they are just the same as tabbed nappies. You can get pull up toilet training ones yes, they are different.
Happy to be wrong, but when my kids were little, pull ups were for toilet training and not designed for normal nappy usešŸ˜Š

Reactions: 9
Happy to be wrong, but when my kids were little, pull ups were for toilet training and not designed for normal nappy usešŸ˜Š
Youā€™re right they were invented for potty training as they were like pants and the child could pull them up or down to go to the toilet so they felt like they were grown up. I only used them at night when they were dry in the day they are more expensive than nappies and not as absorbent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did someone say Tracey was a barmaid when she swooped in on Les? And much younger than him?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.