Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 🎉

We need the wiki linked please mods & it needs updating daily xx

Here to update 🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Here to update 🙌🏽
Needs to be linked at the top of the thread pages x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: far too early I know.
" 3 for a 100a, I'll even sell Noah "

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: far too early I know.
" 3 for a 100a, I'll even sell Noah "
😂😂😂😂😂 she would sell her bleeping soul if she had one wouldn’t she. All in the name of the sniff. I hope to god they don’t sniff where the kid is. Would be so easy for a kid to think it was something like sugar. I mean he’s in and out that kitchen all the time. If they have had a line and not cleaned the bench, that kid could be in danger. Honestly wouldn’t put it past someone who had a habit. Even to having a cheeky line in the bathroom where yet again nowhere wanders into on his own

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂 she would sell her bleeping soul if she had one wouldn’t she. All in the name of the sniff. I hope to god they don’t sniff where the kid is. Would be so easy for a kid to think it was something like sugar. I mean he’s in and out that kitchen all the time. If they have had a line and not cleaned the bench, that kid could be in danger. Honestly wouldn’t put it past someone who had a habit. Even to having a cheeky line in the bathroom where yet again nowhere wanders into on his own
Yeah they love a good session! Terrible when they drag that baby everywhere. He won't know any difference but imagine him as an early adult 😅😅 He will be higher than chars coke bill!

Reactions: 12
She is so deeply offensive. She's done this vile piss take of a disabled person twice in as many days. Socially unaware Chazza, needs to google Joey Deacon and find out why she should be removed from Instagram once and for all.

Charlotte Dawson here's a link to explain why the are the most vile and disgusting human on social media. You need bleeping help. You're not right in the head.

That stupid voice she goes that she thinks is hilarious is bloody annoying can’t she just talk normally ffs

Reactions: 10
I started the wiki page with a bit of a bio, there’s too much info to put on and I’m not wasting my Saturday night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but honestly could you imagine being one of Les’ other children - the ones that actually knew him?! I have family like Charlotte - literally LOVE any kind grief, you know the sort that put RIP statuses up on SM for people they barely even know, to get loads of comments ‘sorry for your loss’ lol. I find it soooo disrespectful to the people actually grieving!

Reactions: 32
I know it’s been said before but honestly could you imagine being one of Les’ other children - the ones that actually knew him?! I have family like Charlotte - literally LOVE any kind grief, you know the sort that put RIP statuses up on SM for people they barely even know, to get loads of comments ‘sorry for your loss’ lol. I find it soooo disrespectful to the people actually grieving!
Like Jake quickendon. He is one of the worst. Was an eye opener when I joined his thread. Very similar to chazza

Reactions: 20
I wonder if anyone's kicked off with her when she's out cos I swear if that happened in Newcastle someone would knock her clean out 😶

Reactions: 16
This is the most bizarre comparison - but does anyone else think her fiancé looks like a stereotypical bully from a 90s kids film? Like he looks like he'd stand on a corner near school in baggy jeans and beat you up for your lunch money. I only saw him on that bumps and famous program (that's a stretch..) but that's what he reminded me of 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This is the most bizarre comparison - but does anyone else think her fiancé looks like a stereotypical bully from a 90s kids film? Like he looks like he'd stand on a corner near school in baggy jeans and beat you up for your lunch money. I only saw him on that bumps and famous program (that's a stretch..) but that's what he reminded me of 🤔
Until he opens his mouth and it’s like listening to paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He reminds me of that bogtrotter fat kid from Matilda - the one who eats all the cake. He’s just as disgusting as her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.