Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely at his age she can make going into the high chair into a fun game? He needs discipline, parents that dictate but it's obvs with the first name teaching that she raising him as a little friend and not parent/child relationship 🤦‍♀️
I think the problem is that all of that sort of stuff should have become routine earlier, put him in the high chair for all meals and snacks when he was weaning and then carry it on, talk to him when he’s having his meal and eat with him. But then that would take a bit of effort 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely at his age she can make going into the high chair into a fun game? He needs discipline, parents that dictate but it's obvs with the first name teaching that she raising him as a little friend and not parent/child relationship 🤦‍♀️
He really does. Does she even have a dining table in her house? They never sit down to eat as a family unless they are at the pub and then poir Noah has to eat off the table.

Anyone else notice she still hasn't got any toddler cutlery?

Reactions: 16
She never seems to take him anywhere I feel so sad for him. These early years are so much fun and there is so many places she could easily take him that he’d love. Selfish twit.

So she says about changing piss soaked nappy because of trolls ? Wtf so if it wasn't for trolls it would be left until feckin sagging on the floor.

Did you notice he squatted and pee was dribbling out just before she said about changing 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
She's advertising that razor, a few weeks ago she was advertising a hair removing cream, just shows she uses or pretends to use who ever is paying her
Wonder if she got an Emma mattress, lots of other influences have been advertising them this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CHANGE YOUR SONS NAPPY YOU woman!!
Gormless Pob needs to man up too. I was thinking she may need extra help as struggling but wtf 2 grown arse adults in that house and they manage to dress, clean themselves but can't put a babies needs first.

Nappy-gate is fecking embarrassing 😡

Just watched this mornings stories and all I could think was how much that spilled milk all over the sofa is going to stink 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's advertising that razor, a few weeks ago she was advertising a hair removing cream, just shows she uses or pretends to use who ever is paying her
Wonder if she got an Emma mattress, lots of other influences have been advertising them this weekend
She got one ages ago, it's (apparently) in her spear room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't read here too much -
Matt has shown up from his parents ✅
Faux family trip to the park ✅ (I don't think they are together)
Noah is appropriately dressed with sweater, jeans AND shoes ✅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s even got him in pull ups for convenience😂 she’s deffo the type… he won’t let me change him… he won’t let me put him in his high chair… he won’t let me have a line in peace😂 Genuinely though I fully believe the pull ups are being used for an easy life so she can just rip the sides and slide them on. We stopped using them because we didn’t have any luck potty training my boy he’s not quite ready yet, but they also don’t last very long and we were buying loads. But by the looks of how long his nappies are left they probably last her quite a while… poor boy it looks so heavy😫
She’s a bad mum but honestly since when was putting a kid in pull-ups an indicator of that?! They perform in the exact same way as a tab side but are easier. You want her to have the hassle for what? To prove she’s not a lazy mum? Are Mums lazy then for not using reusables?
I know, I know “It’S nOt MuMs NeT” but having a go at using something many parents of toddles use, not just when potty training because they didn’t work for you is and saying she’s ‘the type’ a a whole new brand of mum shaming I’ve not heard before

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s a bad mum but honestly since when was putting a kid in pull-ups an indicator of that?! They perform in the exact same way as a tab side but are easier. You want her to have the hassle for what? To prove she’s not a lazy mum? Are Mums lazy then for not using reusables?
I know, I know “It’S nOt MuMs NeT” but having a go at using something many parents of toddles use, not just when potty training because they didn’t work for you is and saying she’s ‘the type’ a a whole new brand of mum shaming I’ve not heard before
Totally agree
I've a 14 month old and use pull ups because theyre easier to get on whilst she rolls away 🙃 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pullups are for toilet training, they are not designed to cope with a few hours of pee or be used overnight. They should be 1 pee and then changed.

Charlotte is not doing that, and she is showing it on the gram, for all the world to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% agree, mines been in nappy pants since 8 months because he wriggled so much when being changed and I was terrified he’d end up over the side of the changing table one day. There’s a lot of things to criticise her for but that’s not one of them.

Pullups are for toilet training, they are not designed to cope with a few hours of pee or be used overnight. They should be 1 pee and then changed.

Charlotte is not doing that, and she is showing it on the gram, for all the world to see.
Not sticking up for her, but they look like the nappy pants that I use that work exactly the same as regular taped nappies. The problem is that she doesn’t change them enough and lets the poor boy get absolutely soaked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.