Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if anyone's kicked off with her when she's out cos I swear if that happened in Newcastle someone would knock her clean out 😶
It would happen wouldn’t it, I’m a Mackem and she wouldn’t stand a chance up here. I reckon she would be the type to think she’s rock hard , like her fella when he knocked a poor lad out for nothing. She would get absolutely battered up these parts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been looking online at her out-out pics & she's always grabbing women's tits she prob says it's a joke but if she was a male it would be called out.
I mean if a guy was grabbing everyone's packet ALL the time surely it would be SA ?

Reactions: 23
I've been looking online at her out-out pics & she's always grabbing women's tits she prob says it's a joke but if she was a male it would be called out.
I mean if a guy was grabbing everyone's packet ALL the time surely it would be SA ?
Yeah but it’s chuffin chazza and she’s the daughter of les Dawson. She’s untouchable 😂😂😂 she will say it’s her sense of humour darlings . What a bleeping fat head she is. I’ve never seen a more manly looking body on a woman . She truly is horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would happen wouldn’t it, I’m a Mackem and she wouldn’t stand a chance up here. I reckon she would be the type to think she’s rock hard , like her fella when he knocked a poor lad out for nothing. She would get absolutely battered up these parts
Can you imagine it man...Bigg market 👊🏻 I'd pay 🤣

Apparently she's bi.....no excuse for putting her manky grubby hands on anyone 🤮💜

He bloody does sound like him 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping looks like him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filming Noah and Pob sharing a moment that she is not included in. She's so jealous, she has call him to take his attention back to her. Then she turns the TV over to kids TV even though he was really interested in the birds😡.

Doing your best are you Charlotte? Best for whom?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Filming Noah and Pob sharing a moment that she is not included in. She's so jealous, she has call him to take his attention back to her. Then she turns the TV over to kids TV even though he was really interested in the birds😡.

She’s such a lazy flabby pig isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 15

This has knocked me sick, whys she calling him?
Let them have a moment, let him look at the birds.
She really is an attention bleep.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s even got him in pull ups for convenience😂 she’s deffo the type… he won’t let me change him… he won’t let me put him in his high chair… he won’t let me have a line in peace😂 Genuinely though I fully believe the pull ups are being used for an easy life so she can just rip the sides and slide them on. We stopped using them because we didn’t have any luck potty training my boy he’s not quite ready yet, but they also don’t last very long and we were buying loads. But by the looks of how long his nappies are left they probably last her quite a while… poor boy it looks so heavy😫

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Exactly, she talks to the child via her phone. Put the f**cking thing down and make proper eye contact with him. Whose bothered about seeing a toddler eating his breakfast other than the family anyway. And put him in the high chair FFS. 😡
Surely at his age she can make going into the high chair into a fun game? He needs discipline, parents that dictate but it's obvs with the first name teaching that she raising him as a little friend and not parent/child relationship 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Posting again on insta and it looks like the poor kid needs his nappy changing 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.