Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I RAN here…

Char,Noah has been injured in your care and you are always drunk/off your face around him.

Reactions: 25
I dont think I can stand to listen to her for 10 minutes, can anyone do a recap??
Someone keeps creating fake accounts with horrid pictures eg Noah’s name on a gravestone and trolling her. Someone anonymously reported her to social services and a case was opened that has now been closed. Getting police involved and an investigator to find out who did it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Someone has been trolling her for a while now. Does sound pretty nasty and they’ve been contacting her mum & sister too. Also making mock-ups of Noah’s name on a headstone.

she then says she won’t mention ‘that’ website. Tbh it does sound awful what she’s going through but I don’t think someone from here would stoop that low so she shouldn’t put them in the same category.

she said it makes her want to quit Instagram etc and get a ‘normal’ job. I actually think that would do her wonders, you should do it Char 👍🏼

someone reported her to SS regarding Noah being injured in their care. Saying her and Matt are always drunk etc. sounds pretty accurate to me. Although it was put down as ‘malicious’ I hope it has made her think of her choices when it comes to her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I dont think I can stand to listen to her for 10 minutes, can anyone do a recap??
- trolling is bad
- social services got in touch with her following an anonymous report but oBviOuslY they closed the case following chats with nursery etc as nothing is wrong
- she’s going to get a private investigator to uncover who it is
- she spoke mostly about what appears to be one person but also mention THAT WEBSITE
- says she doesn’t understand what the trolls want, she feels like they want her to kill herself or something

Charlotte honey, most trolly wollys on here only want to see Nowhere cared for properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I’ve just watched and one word comes to mind. DEFLECTION!! She’s scared that the truths going to come out so she’s got in there first And the fake tears says it all. What she puts on Instagram is abhorrent and she’s only got herself to blame. No stalker or troll has done that and certainly no one on here. WAKE UP CHARLOTTE ITS YOUR OWN DOING. The lies and now this manipulation of your followers for clout?? Vile just vile!!!!

Reactions: 26
- trolling is bad
- social services got in touch with her following an anonymous report but oBviOuslY they closed the case following chats with nursery etc as nothing is wrong
- she’s going to get a private investigator to uncover who it is
- she spoke mostly about what appears to be one person but also mention THAT WEBSITE
- says she doesn’t understand what the trolls want, she feels like they want her to kill herself or something

Charlotte honey, most trolly wollys on here only want to see Nowhere cared for properly.
She is just the latest insta gob shite to post this. PTWM has done the same in the past

Reactions: 19
Whilst I agree her behaviour is often appalling, I definitely don’t agree with anyone contacting her directly, that’s harassment.
Commenting on here is a different matter, she chooses to come and read here!
Charlotte, when you read here, take a break from it all, sort your head out and start again.

Reactions: 27
The fake accounts and messages of abuse etc are disgusting. That’s online bullying and isn’t acceptable.
I think what a lot of people don’t realise is this is a forum to discuss the i social media pages and people who run them (choose to put their whole life out there for judgement)

I personally haven’t ever left a nasty comment regarding her appearance or anything just to be nasty. I think most of the comment on here are genuinely shocked by the amount of times her little boy is out late at night around drunk people, hardly ever seems to be out of a wet nappy and always snacking on crisps etc. I do think since the incident where he ended up in hospital she’s not show him out as late.
If she read through this thread she would realise people don’t want to hurt her or anything bad to happen. They just want her to wake up and realise life changes after having a baby, they need a stable home and routine, meals and bedtime.

Reactions: 34
Honestly I’ve just watched and one word comes to mind. DEFLECTION!! She’s scared that the truths going to come out so she’s got in there first And the fake tears says it all. What she puts on Instagram is abhorrent and she’s only got herself to blame. No stalker or troll has done that and certainly no one on here. WAKE UP CHARLOTTE ITS YOUR OWN DOING. The lies and now this manipulation of your followers for clout?? Vile just vile!!!!
100 percent she’s deflecting. The thing is who ever contacted social work isn’t telling any lies she is drinking all the time while having nowehh there, she also co sleeps with him while been drinking, her list of stuff she does is endless. If the social work had a look at her page they would see this. She’s turning this round to be everyone else fault except hers, and the call to social work I would say is closer to home rather than someone following her on insta, or even here. No-one wishes her any harm they just want her to put her child first, but let’s be honest I don’t think she’s capable of that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And there is still a photo of Noah fully bleeping naked on her page, she’s learnt nothing.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
All for sympathy. The fake cry got me. Everything that social services said is what you have shown us. We didn’t take the kid out partying. You did. You do come across as a bad
Mother. It does seem like you are on drugs sometimes. You don’t change your sons nappy. Do you not realise that everything mentioned is what you show is. Whoever contacted ss has not told a lie. It’s the truth. So the cardboard cut out has been removed as social services have seen that it is just plain weird and not right to have your child interacting with a dead man on a cardboard cutout. If you don’t like all this trolling then don’t show us the stuff that you do, and don’t read here. It’s simple. Ss are of your back now so get on with it. You Aldo’s had to get in suicide didn’t you. No one has told you to kill yourself, you are bringing that up for sympathy. What we say on here is what we see. We don’t tell you to kill yourself , we say you should look after your child. Enjoy those sympathy likes Charlotte, it’s come at a time when your likes are lower than ever . These likes that are coming are pity . Start being a better mother and stop sharing stuff that you don’t want comments on. See the cheating wasn’t mentioned as we all know it’s true and so do you. Stay with him he’s the only one that will put up with you. As for this website. Have a go shutting it down. There will be another and you chose to read it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched her video.. whilst I dont agree with them horrible messages she’s been personally sent and the headstone picture which is disgusting! there’s a big difference between having an opinion on here.. and being a troll and harassing someone. You cannot compare the two.

Hopefully the police will get to the bottom of it and find the person because that is vile and unacceptable.

Maybe.. just maybe this might be the wake up call you need.

People do not want to see you plastered all over Insta partying with your son till all hours, what is hard to understand about that Charlotte?

Some of your followers on Insta are probably parents who cannot have children and are desperately trying.. imagine how they feel when they see you pissed up partying with gangs of friends at 11pm and poor Noah is crawling around under the tables??

Use Insta for work but bloody put the phone down and spend time with your son, why show the world your every movement?

Children are precious and grow up so fast, make the most of it and make it YOUR memories.. not everyone else’s.

Reactions: 23
Just watched her video.. whilst I dont agree with them horrible messages she’s been personally sent and the headstone picture which is disgusting! there’s a big difference between having an opinion on here.. and being a troll and harassing someone. You cannot compare the two.

Hopefully the police will get to the bottom of it and find the person because that is vile and unacceptable.

Maybe.. just maybe this might be the wake up call you need.

People do not want to see you plastered all over Insta partying with your son till all hours, what is hard to understand about that Charlotte?

Some of your followers on Insta are probably parents who cannot have children and are desperately trying.. imagine how they feel when they see you pissed up partying with gangs of friends at 11pm and poor Noah is crawling around under the tables??

Use Insta for work but bloody put the phone down and spend time with your son, why show the world your every movement?

Children are precious and grow up so fast, make the most of it and make it YOUR memories.. not everyone else’s.
So true 👌👌

Reactions: 12
The fake accounts and messages of abuse etc are disgusting. That’s online bullying and isn’t acceptable.
I think what a lot of people don’t realise is this is a forum to discuss the i social media pages and people who run them (choose to put their whole life out there for judgement)

I personally haven’t ever left a nasty comment regarding her appearance or anything just to be nasty. I think most of the comment on here are genuinely shocked by the amount of times her little boy is out late at night around drunk people, hardly ever seems to be out of a wet nappy and always snacking on crisps etc. I do think since the incident where he ended up in hospital she’s not show him out as late.
If she read through this thread she would realise people don’t want to hurt her or anything bad to happen. They just want her to wake up and realise life changes after having a baby, they need a stable home and routine, meals and bedtime.
The problem is Charlotte is a liar who completely lacks self awareness.

No, people should never message her and the person who is doing that obviously has a big grudge. Personally, the reason I use tattle is to vent here rather than to her directly. I can't see any benefit to messaging her directly at all.

The other day she infuriated me with pulling the Joey face twice, I came here and vented.

Charlotte has a lot of issues:
The bollox about her dad and that silly statue/cardboard cut out is just nuts.

She does not do her best by Noah - He IS regularly out late while they are off their trollies. He has no routine, he is sent off to nursery knackered. He lives on beige food eaten off of pub tables, she shows us this almost daily, she regularly shows his private parts be this in the bath or because of the drenched nappy. She is not doing her best for him.

She uses 8 month old photos to advertise her belly blaster calorie counting scam.

She uses filters to advertise both the tan and make-up scams.

- Charlotte may not like the truth, but it is HER who is showing people what is happening in her life. SHE is responsible for her own criticism.

She's been lucky this time and SS did not continue with the complaint. Charlotte would do well to take this as a big warning, either shape up or remove your child from SM. The choice is hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Social work clearly don’t see their socials 🙄

The problem is Charlotte is a liar who completely lacks self awareness.

No, people should never message her and the person who is doing that obviously has a big grudge. Personally, the reason I use tattle is to vent here rather than to her directly. I can't see any benefit to messaging her directly at all.

The other day she infuriated me with pulling the Joey face twice, I came here and vented.

Charlotte has a lot of issues:
The bollox about her dad and that silly statue/cardboard cut out is just nuts.

She does not do her best by Noah - He IS regularly out late while they are off their trollies. He has no routine, he is sent off to nursery knackered. He lives on beige food eaten off of pub tables, she shows us this almost daily, she regularly shows his private parts be this in the bath or because of the drenched nappy. She is not doing her best for him.

She uses 8 month old photos to advertise her belly blaster calorie counting scam.

She uses filters to advertise both the tan and make-up scams.

- Charlotte may not like the truth, but it is HER who is showing people what is happening in her life. SHE is responsible for her own criticism.

She's been lucky this time and SS did not continue with the complaint. Charlotte would do well to take this as a big warning, either shape up or remove your child from SM. The choice is hers.
But no poor me she will be forced off of Instagram (false advertising her products 🙄) and HAVE to get a “real job” my heart bleeds

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Social work clearly don’t see their socials 🙄
One thing Charlotte said is social services will know he’s not neglected as She have A nice house. Surely ss can see that even if someone has a big nice house they can still be neglectful Does she think she is untouchable as she has a bit money . I think ss should have dug a bit deeper. Like you say watch her instagram .

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.