Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else howling at ‘I’m good at what I do’? And what the duck would that be Chazza? Trying on outfits and getting your makeup and hair done? I think I’d be good at that too.🙄

Still to lazy to take your son for a proper day out? Just videoing him in the living room day after day? Must be exhausting posing and pouting all day. Try working 50 hours a week whilst trying to fund your toddlers nursery fees and juggling mum guilt that you don’t get to spend every day with him like I and many, many others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She did say she’s been dea

She wants to be begged to stay 😩🤣

"Feel like coming off here for a while I need a break"

"No hun please don't go!"

"Ok I'll stay on then"

That's pretty much how its gonna go 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone else howling at ‘I’m good at what I do’? And what the duck would that be Chazza? Trying on outfits and getting your makeup and hair done? I think I’d be good at that too.🙄

Still to lazy to take your son for a proper day out? Just videoing him in the living room day after day? Must be exhausting posing and pouting all day. Try working 50 hours a week whilst trying to fund your toddlers nursery fees and juggling mum guilt that you don’t get to spend every day with him.
She's not even good at being a Les Dawson tribute act and she puts her bleeping all into that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You would put your family before your job wouldn’t you? Especially if the “trolling” got to you so much

Reactions: 12
I’ve been out all day , I didn’t expect Chaz’s video to be about trollzzzz! I thought it would be about sleazy POB! She did say in her story the other night she would talk about her & Matthew? Or she teased it like that.

Firstly , nice to know the confirmation from her that she does read here. Hi hun 👋🏼

I think the personal messaging to her on Instagram & the having a profile picture saying RIP Noah is absolutely disgusting & sick. Whoever it is , sort your head out & calm down. Whatever stays on tattle , stays on here too , it’s clearly in the rules. You’re only making us look awful too when all we do is say our opinions & advice. Chaz please take our advice instead of slating us!!!

However , I applaud whoever rung social services & did try to intervene. It seemed like it was just a phone call & no one actually came around.

She comes across threatening saying she’ll “investigate” etc have fun hun. Honestly , I would happily sit down with her & go through everything.

The cheek of her to talk about her parenting as if it’s amazing! And acting as if she doesn’t go out drinking & partying every chance she gets. We see it all!!! We have the screenshots / videos you silly cow 🐮

Then she brings her sister into it , sympathy act Charlotte. We all know she hopped onto another man months after her husband killed himself. I think that is bizzare & people are entitled to their opinions!

I find it funny she didn’t talk more about Les because deep down she knows how crazy it all is & how delusional she is. I think she knows about what Trace did to her by brainwashing her as a child but chooses to ignore it.

Charlotte there is nothing wrong with therapy , I have been through so many therapies in my life due to trauma & mental illnesses. You have the money & you have the time , you’re very fortune to have both these things.

You say we’re sick & don’t have life when we’re actually trying to help you. Yes we have a joke & a laugh but our purpose ( well mine is at least ) to educate & make others aware also about what you’re doing.

Stop the scams ie belleh blaster & your tan , have a proper talk with POB & be honest with yourself. Sort your priorities out especially when it regards Noah.

Over & out ✌🏽x
You forgot, tonight is the Make-up Monday scam.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I've never known anyone to expose their child SO MUCH! Who wants to see Noah walking around the living room shouting Matt? It's the equivalent of one of us going Facebook live and showing all our Facebook friends one of our kid's eating their dinner every day 🤣 nobody gives a tit 🤣🙄 She just sits on her non existent arse filming him and laughing at him when he's doing nothing remotely funny. She does this throughout the day, EVERY DAY.....WHY?

She's not a full shilling

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she assume that the person making the gravestone accounts is the same person making a complaint to social services. It could be absolutely anyone. It's odd for social services to text you surely if they couldn't get through they would send a letter or turn up at the address. We once had a malicious complaint made against us as kids and social services showed up banging on the door, that was a number of years ago so things may be different now. But the fact they had her number would suggest that she was already known to them or the report was made by someone who knows her. My guess is that she's read here and gotten upset and has twisted our genuine concern for noah's wellbeing into her having a stalker that has called social services. Of course if she had any genuine concerns about someone harassing her or Noah being taken away the answer would be to keep him off social media not keep a play by play of all your bad parenting for everyone to see. Also, she mentioned she was going to be addressing things soon a few days ago and since then we've seen noah still walking round with a dirty nappy. Surely if you're too braindead to actually be scared into taking care of your child you'd at least keep your neglect off social media to prevent further reports? And this crap about how this "person" could get noah taken off them? No! Social services dont just take kids away without good reason so if Noah was every taken it wouldn't be down to trolls it would be because SHE gave them a reason. Take some accountability Charlotte! Always going on about trying your best but what exactly does that consist of? Absolute disgrace of a woman but at least she has her sheep begging her not to leave Instagram, now she might go from one sale to two 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really sick using a headstone with Noah’s name
Or was she getting confused with one of those weird photos that are reconstructed using Les, her and Noah together. There was no proof. In fact, hardly any proof considering she has been "trolled for two years". I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 9
All these Celebs should be banned from showing their Children on Social Media in accounts that are open to public viewing. Would a parent let their child play in a play area surrounded by strangers watching them? No they wouldn’t but that’s what’s happening every day on Social Media. In fact it’s worse as they are showing their children in baths, half naked in bed etc with thousands if not millions in some cases of strangers watching them. It’s not right and should be banned.

Reactions: 33
Or was she getting confused with one of those weird photos that are reconstructed using Les, her and Noah together. There was no proof. In fact, hardly any proof considering she has been "trolled for two years". I smell bullshit.
I don't believe a word she says, ever. She's a known liar and she will go bleeping FAR with it as well so I would put NOTHING past her. She's a devious bastard! She's SO manipulative it's untrue. Even her body language when she talks screams liar.... She is sly and she knows what she's doing. She has to be the centre of attention and she has to be the hard done to one. She's her mothers daughter through and through... conniving.

Shocking photoshopping. Look at the difference in those legs. The width, the hip - everything! Another 50% off sale? I hope gullible people won't part with their money for this utter SCAM!

Reactions: 10
If she’s that bothered by this stalker person and life’s been that awful why hasn’t she just come off IG

Reactions: 15
If she’s that bothered by this stalker person and life’s been that awful why hasn’t she just come off IG
Because it hasn't bothered her. What bothered her was a phone call from SS where someone had the audacity to tell them the truth about her parenting. Sadly, this hasn't made Charlotte reflect inward and remove her son from exploitation she forces on him via her social media, she hasn't even bothered to deactivate that daft IG account of his. No, in the mean time Charlotte has pushed Noah more, we've seen him up late at hotel parties, we've seen him in a nappy that was so full it showed his privates, we've seen him put to sleep in dirty clothing several times, we've seen his horrendous diet of crisps, biscuits and sweetcorn. She say's she's doing her best, but her best just isn't good enough. She even calls him her party animal - enough said.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.