Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I didn’t agree with the headstone in my last post on here and I said I found it absolutely disgusting but having listened to her comments again she says ‘on there profile picture ‘THEY PUT’ my sons name on a gravestone and put ‘RIP’..

Now the picture she shared at the end of her video.. has no RIP on it and it is also a real picture of someone else’s grave taken from Google

View attachment 1464375

(I have blacked the name out before she accuses me of being the troll and posting it on here 🙄🙄)

Fair enough if someone has sent her messages under this account then I hope she finds out who it is and they are dealt with by the police because that is so wrong and vile…
but all we have seen is her show us a screenshot of that accounts profile picture?
No messages or trolling?? I think someone has sent her this and she’s jumping to conclusions that the picture has been made for her son.
It's because she is so obsessed with the dead. Our Trace put a cardboard figure in her life. Whenever she ate, Our Trace made her offer a spoonful of food to her dad in Heaven. bleeping disgusting if you ask me. Our Trace soon moved another fella into Les' mansion when he died though. She was investigated for claiming WIDOWS BENEFIT totalling FIVE FIGURES BENEFIT FRAUD. She soon moved on. (Google Tracy Dawson Benefit Fraud).

When les wife died, did Tracey help bring up his 3 children?
Absolutely Not. They were in battle for two years over the burial. She is a SICK witch. Google it. Its truly shocking.

Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.
Thing is with Tattle, you don't need to be a member who can comment. Thousands upon thousands can read it. The truth is out there. It's just us Tattlers document and research. We MAKE receipts and good job too. ✌

Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.
As I have said in a previous post, everybody can read Tattle. You don't have to be a member. Hopefully somebody who actually knows her in real life has reported her. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Do people want to see me dead?’
rather dramatic Chaz. I would Personally like to see you prioritise your sons needs. It’s not about having a clean house or spending money on him it’s about putting that child first. Taking him to pubs where people are doing shots isn’t . Letting him wander round barefoot in pubs until the early hours because you want to stay out late drinking isn’t . I know it’s a harsh wake up call but you are still continuing life like you are a single woman instead of a mum

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No, this isn’t someone confused what’s appropriate. Yes they’ve ripped the image from ‘find a grave’ or something but it’s the vicious troll person doing it. There really is no excusing it. She’s posted it before and I saw posts from that user in comments. Truly vile. Anyone sending a gravestone with the name of your child on isn’t jumping to conclusions or overstepping, it’s callous trolling and it’s disgusting.
She may be fake crying, she may be playing the actress but she is very clearly coming under target from a very fucked up person. Bullying and trolling is sick. I can have compassion for her on that.
When did she post it? I must of missed it.
If there has been comments on her posts in the past from that account that I wouldn’t be waiting until now to get the police involved I would of done it straight away.
I also wouldn’t carry on putting my son over social media too when your still receiving vile messages from sick individual/s

Social media can be a dangerous world if your public and showing the world your every movement and putting your children on show.

She needs to use her Insta for work and keep the rest private.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For anybody who doesn't know Les Dawson, a programme is on about him this Saturday "Les Dawson's 30 Funniest Moments" but lthere's loads on the internet (70's comedy freak here). He wasn't nowhere (pardon the pun) near my beloved Tommy Cooper, Frank Spencer, Terry & June, George & Mildred, Larry Grayson or The Two Ronnies etc etc.

duck off Chazza with your blatant disrespect of your father's legacy.

He wanted to be known as a writer. He was very talented no doubt.

Not being fed chips n' gravehh as a statue that Our Trace concocted. Disgusting..... Its almost SICK.

Visit his REAL GRAVE AND FIND PEACE.

duck off with the sympathy card. Ask Les' REAL children for forgiveness of your disgusting behaviour.

At least their don't TARNISH their father's real legacy. RIP Les Dawson and may you rest in peace side by side with your Meg. Your one true love who adored you, her family, was a stay at home mum, kept out of the limelight and stayed dignified. You are both scum. Let karma get you. Both making money out of his hard work and talent.💔View attachment 1464408
It really is a heartbreaking story of 2 halves. Life with his Meg then a short life with Trace.
2 completely different women in every sense. Makes me sick to my stomach what these 2 are doing to humiliate the memory of Les & his living real children 💔

• Heart
Definitely sounds like someone who knows the family if they are messaging her sister and mum. Its easy to put the blame on a website that discusses what she posts constantly isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just been reading some of the comments from her huns telling her how much of an amazing mum she is, literally blowing smoke up her arse it sickens me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been reading some of the comments from her huns telling her how much of an amazing mum she is, literally blowing smoke up her arse it sickens me.
Because she attracts like for like. The DWP brigade. Which she would be if it wasn’t for having a famous father and getting her knickers off on tv

Reactions: 16
No, this isn’t someone confused what’s appropriate. Yes they’ve ripped the image from ‘find a grave’ or something but it’s the vicious troll person doing it. There really is no excusing it. She’s posted it before and I saw posts from that user in comments. Truly vile. Anyone sending a gravestone with the name of your child on isn’t jumping to conclusions or overstepping, it’s callous trolling and it’s disgusting.
She may be fake crying, she may be playing the actress but she is very clearly coming under target from a very fucked up person. Bullying and trolling is sick. I can have compassion for her on that.
How long ago were the posts? I know it's disgusting but why is she claiming as though this is new.
It sounds like she is more pissed off that someone has concerns about Noah ie SS & how anyone dare to question her crappy mothering skills.

Reactions: 10
It's because she is so obsessed with the dead. Our Trace put a cardboard figure in her life. Whenever she ate, Our Trace made her offer a spoonful of food to her dad in Heaven. bleeping disgusting if you ask me. Our Trace soon moved another fella into Les' mansion when he died though. She was investigated for claiming WIDOWS BENEFIT totalling FIVE FIGURES BENEFIT FRAUD. She soon moved on. (Google Tracy Dawson Benefit Fraud).

Absolutely Not. They were in battle for two years over the burial. She is a SICK witch. Google it. Its truly shocking.

Thing is with Tattle, you don't need to be a member who can comment. Thousands upon thousands can read it. The truth is out there. It's just us Tattlers document and research. We MAKE receipts and good job too. ✌

As I have said in a previous post, everybody can read Tattle. You don't have to be a member. Hopefully somebody who actually knows her in real life has reported her. X
Did you find how she met the new boyfriend? And what he was working on at the time ( the same boyfriend who also plead guilty to benefit fraud )

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How long ago were the posts? I know it's disgusting but why is she claiming as though this is new.
It sounds like she is more pissed off that someone has concerns about Noah ie SS & how anyone dare to question her crappy mothering skills.
Yes 👏 how dare anyone be concerned 😟

Reactions: 5
I said about it in the last thread - it’s been going on for ages and she has talked about it quite a lot, I don’t watch her stories everyday and I’ve caught it so I’m kind of baffled how so many here missed it.
I’m sure it’s come to a head because they’ve ‘taken it too far’ by calling SS and that’s why she’s now getting the police involved. Tbf, it’s escalated, if she reported ever troll message she’d be laughed out of the station. I would imagine that the police aren’t interested in investigating nasty messages but when it gets to involving the authorities they might take notice.

I’m not defending Charlotte’s negative qualities, I’m just saying that there’s no excuse for what this person is specifically is doing and it’s fair for her to be upset. Yes, stop putting Noah on the gram anyway (for 1000 reasons) but if she stops just because of this weirdo, it’s letting a bully and troll dictate your life which just isn’t right. I don’t really like Charlotte, but I hate trolls more and they should win or be excused because their target isn’t likeable.

QUOTE="Heels in the air, post: 11018213, member: 348656"]
[/QUOTE]

When did she post it? I must of missed it.
If there has been comments on her posts in the past from that account that I wouldn’t be waiting until now to get the police involved I would of done it straight away.
I also wouldn’t carry on putting my son over social media too when your still receiving vile messages from sick individual/s

Social media can be a dangerous world if your public and showing the world your every movement and putting your children on show.

She needs to use her Insta for work and keep the rest private.

Reactions: 8
Les Dawson had a career spanning over thirty years. He was a comedian, writer, very private family man, actor, presenter, comedian (at the time). He was a well read man. Had over 4,000 books in his library. Bi-lingual. Then he met Our Trace who took advantage, she sold his mansion, two-year bitter legal battle about his funeral costs against his children (he was laid to rest with his beloved Meg (first wife) , auctioned all of his belongings and sold all of his stuff to the highest bidder. Moved another new fella in ASAP whilst still claiming Widow's Benefit to the extent of a six figure sum investigated by the DWP you benefits cheat whilst sitting in a £1m+ mansion you slag of a barmaid blah blah.

Now we have "Our Chazza" playing the victim. No wonder his original children kept their dignity. Integrity to them. God Bless. 💞

YOU bleeping FAME WHORES.

RIP Les Dawson. Rest tight with your Meg. The only woman that stayed loyal to you.

As for you and Our Trace. Just duck off you parasites. Utter bleeping slags. Scumbags. Hang your heads in shame. KARMA is calling. 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The police won’t do anything because the lack of evidence and the accounts keep being deleted but she will definitely threat that she knows the persons name and address and if they don’t stop she’ll post it everywhere when really she’ll have duck all. She’s just a grubby woman and clearly can’t hold down a man let alone a family 🥱

Reactions: 13
I said about it in the last thread - it’s been going on for ages and she has talked about it quite a lot, I don’t watch her stories everyday and I’ve caught it so I’m kind of baffled how so many here missed it.
I’m sure it’s come to a head because they’ve ‘taken it too far’ by calling SS and that’s why she’s now getting the police involved. Tbf, it’s escalated, if she reported ever troll message she’d be laughed out of the station. I would imagine that the police aren’t interested in investigating nasty messages but when it gets to involving the authorities they might take notice.

I’m not defending Charlotte’s negative qualities, I’m just saying that there’s no excuse for what this person is specifically is doing and it’s fair for her to be upset. Yes, stop putting Noah on the gram anyway (for 1000 reasons) but if she stops just because of this weirdo, it’s letting a bully and troll dictate your life which just isn’t right. I don’t really like Charlotte, but I hate trolls more and they should win or be excused because their target isn’t likeable.

QUOTE="Heels in the air, post: 11018213, member: 348656"]
[/QUOTE]
She cannot possibly know that the person/s sending the terrible messages to her and her family and whoever contacted SS are the same person (there are probably LOADS of concerned people who have contacted SS

Reactions: 11
Definitely sounds like someone who knows the family if they are messaging her sister and mum. Its easy to put the blame on a website that discusses what she posts constantly isn’t it
I didn’t even think of this !

Also , I forgot to add on my previous long post , it’s really triggering her talking about suicide ( playing that card ) Obviously being as thick as she is , she never thought her about her words. As someone who has tried to take their life as a teen ( 24 now ) it’s not something to joke about.

We have never said anything about wanting Charlotte dead & we would never. So I don’t know why she started all that.

The cheek of her to do her scammy “makeup mondays” still , she’s clearly not that fussed. Well done to whoever said she would still do this 👏 x

Hello to all the new people joining 👋🏼 the more the better & we’ll have a chuffin wiki sorted for you soon darlins xx

The police won’t do anything because the lack of evidence and the accounts keep being deleted but she will definitely threat that she knows the persons name and address and if they don’t stop she’ll post it everywhere when really she’ll have duck all. She’s just a grubby woman and clearly can’t hold down a man let alone a family 🥱
Police are useless anyway , so many people suffering in the world & they do duck all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s thick as duck. She does realise if the police find out who this person is (they won’t) and charge them and an investigation is started, she will not be able to “name and shame” them all over social media while an investigation is ongoing?

Reactions: 17
She’s thick as duck. She does realise if the police find out who this person is (they won’t) and charge them and an investigation is started, she will not be able to “name and shame” them all over social media while an investigation is ongoing?
She never thinks things through

Reactions: 6
I think she’s confusing the actual nasty poster with the person who contacted SS. They are obviously 2 completely different people. The SS person has her mobile number so obviously is someone close to her or someone she’s been involved with. I do wonder if POB has a bit on the side and it’s them trying to cause trouble. Seems very close to home to me. In any event HE should have been with her on the video to support her and back up what she’s saying after all Noah is his child too. Something doesn’t add up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.