Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because then she would have no income , all about the money 💰
Since when has Inspector Gadget worked too? He is truly poncing off the 'chips n' gravehhhh train. He should have gone to prison for what he did to that poor bloke in that bar. He was off his nut. Utter nutcase. Slimeball.

Reactions: 15
Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.

Reactions: 10
Since when has Inspector Gadget worked too? He is truly poncing off the 'chips n' gravehhhh train. He should have gone to prison for what he did to that poor bloke in that bar. He was off his nut. Utter nutcase. Slimeball.
All I know about POB is his tit rugby career , not having a proper job

Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.
I believe it’s that woman making lies on here about being a sex worker etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The mods are tit hot on here though. Anybody who personally attacks/messages off here is out of order. This is what I didn't get:-

Said person:-

Contacting Our Trace, Samatha and Richard
Pob not backing her up
Lack of evidence for two years "trolling"
Bringing up the wife Margaret (the beautiful Meg) RIP 🙌
No mention ever of his darling three children who he adored.

Fake crying
Mentioning about killing herself
Shut Up Charlotte. Just stop. You and that DWP swindling mother of yours who sold off all Les's stuff at auction and creamed his legacy.
Our Trace, who had a two year battle with his children because of burial arrangements.

Shut up. Let your father RIP.

Your dad Charlotte would be bleeping turning in his grave. He was a very intelligent actor, writer, pianist, comedian and presenter (yes I did mention writer as that was his legacy) spanning over 30yrs. He was also bi-lingual.

FEEDING THAT RIDICULOUS STATUE CHIPS N GRAVEHHH IS INSULTING HIS LEGACY. IT IS DISGUSTING.

You and your mother are parasites. Karma will catch up. I doubt that Les is even your father. He was far too INTELLIGENT and he was a hardworking, humble man.

Stop your tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Loving the amount of ‘new members’ liking posts. Just saying ‘that website’ will bring them in. It’s not hard to find us. Welcome new folk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The fact social services had her number implies it’s a hospital referral or someone who knows her…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact social services had her number implies it’s a hospital referral or someone who knows her…
I was just thinking that the only way I could see them texting her would be if they were already in contact, possibly after the hospital incident

Reactions: 17
It blows my mind when the suicide card comes out. Literally all these losers need to do to make it go away is delete their Instagram. If something is genuinely giving me anxiety or depression, I cut it out my life. It’s as simple as that. There’s always going to be psychos on the internet that take it too far.
What the actual fuk is wrong with all these instahuns? They are that addicted to getting validation off strangers, it becomes more important to them than protecting their mental health and their families. Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now I didn’t agree with the headstone in my last post on here and I said I found it absolutely disgusting but having listened to her comments again she says ‘on there profile picture ‘THEY PUT’ my sons name on a gravestone and put ‘RIP’..

Now the picture she shared at the end of her video.. has no RIP on it and it is also a real picture of someone else’s grave taken from Google

D6224ABF-75DD-423B-B9DF-2FF862DEC079.jpeg

(I have blacked the name out before she accuses me of being the troll and posting it on here 🙄🙄)

Fair enough if someone has sent her messages under this account then I hope she finds out who it is and they are dealt with by the police because that is so wrong and vile…
but all we have seen is her show us a screenshot of that accounts profile picture?
No messages or trolling?? I think someone has sent her this and she’s jumping to conclusions that the picture has been made for her son.

Reactions: 18
Les Dawson special on this weekend- she'll be back on in plenty of time to gurn at her phone and remind everyone that she's his daughter 🙄

Now I didn’t agree with the headstone in my last post on here and I said I found it absolutely disgusting but having listened to her comments again she says ‘on there profile picture ‘THEY PUT’ my sons name on a gravestone and put ‘RIP’..

Now the picture she shared at the end of her video.. has no RIP on it and it is also a real picture of someone else’s grave taken from Google

View attachment 1464375

(I have blacked the name out before she accuses me of being the troll and posting it on here 🙄🙄)

Fair enough if someone has sent her messages under this account then I hope she finds out who it is and they are dealt with by the police because that is so wrong and vile…
but all we have seen is her show us a screenshot of that accounts profile picture?
No messages or trolling?? I think someone has sent her this and she’s jumping to conclusions that the picture has been made for her son.
Absolutely agree ..the headstone is coincidence and because she's not very bright she thinks someone made it about Noah. She's happy to post all those macabre pics that people send her of Noah and Les Dawson...so is it any surprise her not too bright sheep get confused as to what is acceptable?

Reactions: 14
It blows my mind when the suicide card comes out. Literally all these losers need to do to make it go away is delete their Instagram. If something is genuinely giving me anxiety or depression, I cut it out my life. It’s as simple as that. There’s always going to be psychos on the internet that take it too far.
What the actual fuk is wrong with all these instahuns? They are that addicted to getting validation off strangers, it becomes more important to them than protecting their mental health and their families. Bizarre
I'm so glad you said it..I thought I might have been seen as being a sicko if I said it but when she said does this person want me to end my life etc I couldn't help but think woahhh that's for bleeping dramatic effect. I'd never wish her to feel like that obviously, I can't stand her but I'd never want her feeling suicidal but I just thought she said that to make people think oh tit this is bad.. soon as you hear those words it's a different ball game. I just think she did it for dramatic effect. Either that or I'm a heartless bleep. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I'm so glad you said it..I thought I might have been seen as being a sicko if I said it but when she said does this person want me to end my life etc I couldn't help but think woahhh that's for bleeping effect. I'd never wish her to feel like that obviously, I can't stand her but I'd never want her feeling suicidal but I just thought she said that to make people think oh tit this is bad.. soon as you hear those words it's a different ball game. I just think she did it for dramatic effect. Either that or I'm a headless bleep. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she's doing it to control the narrative...

Reactions: 12
When les wife died, did Tracey help bring up his 3 children?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
For anybody who doesn't know Les Dawson, a programme is on about him this Saturday "Les Dawson's 30 Funniest Moments" but lthere's loads on the internet (70's comedy freak here). He wasn't nowhere (pardon the pun) near my beloved Tommy Cooper, Frank Spencer, Terry & June, George & Mildred, Larry Grayson or The Two Ronnies etc etc.

duck off Chazza with your blatant disrespect of your father's legacy.

He wanted to be known as a writer. He was very talented no doubt.

Not being fed chips n' gravehh as a statue that Our Trace concocted. Disgusting..... Its almost SICK.

Visit his REAL GRAVE AND FIND PEACE.

duck off with the sympathy card. Ask Les' REAL children for forgiveness of your disgusting behaviour.

At least their don't TARNISH their father's real legacy. RIP Les Dawson and may you rest in peace side by side with your Meg. Your one true love who adored you, her family, was a stay at home mum, kept out of the limelight and stayed dignified. You are both scum. Let karma get you. Both making money out of his hard work and talent.💔
Screenshot_20220801-225959~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, this isn’t someone confused what’s appropriate. Yes they’ve ripped the image from ‘find a grave’ or something but it’s the vicious troll person doing it. There really is no excusing it. She’s posted it before and I saw posts from that user in comments. Truly vile. Anyone sending a gravestone with the name of your child on isn’t jumping to conclusions or overstepping, it’s callous trolling and it’s disgusting.
She may be fake crying, she may be playing the actress but she is very clearly coming under target from a very fucked up person. Bullying and trolling is sick. I can have compassion for her on that.

Absolutely agree ..the headstone is coincidence and because she's not very bright she thinks someone made it about Noah. She's happy to post all those macabre pics that people send her of Noah and Les Dawson...so is it any surprise her not too bright sheep get confused as to what is acceptable?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.