Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that she only posted 3 messages from this supposed troll and only 1 was a dm, 1 was on a post and the other on her mums post!

I reckon everything she’s referring to regarding the trolling is what she’s read on here - a page she has to actively seek out.

not buying any of it. yet another load of tit from our chazzah all for sympathy and to deflect from her piss poor parenting.

pobs quiet again, shame he’s not there to back her up and offer some support in her hour of need 🙄
Where did she post the screenshots?

Reactions: 4
They can live in the nicest house in the world and still be neglected. This just has the same energy as a parent treating their child really badly but saying they’re ungrateful because they have nice things and want for nothing (been the child in that scenario!) you can have everything you want but it doesn’t bring happiness.
This is the bit that struck me , and indicates how terribly she thinks and perceives situations. A nice house does not equate to great parenting. And dare I say it, lalala always goes on about this that SS will sometimes look at the surface and then deem people good parents based on their home or income.

Also she said her dads widow - again shows how uneducated she is. Her dad was the widow. She doesn’t even now how to term her other side of family which is tragic in itself.

Looking at the police in the north west, they are understaffed and the largest incidence of domestic violence, coupled with county lines drug dealing, gun crime , trafficking and sex offences, I cannot see them in picking this up . I am not in anyways condoning some of the comments or the gravestone pic ,but I cannot see police resources stretching to social media accounts where someone’s life is not being threatened but being a nuisance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Also she said her dads widow - again shows how uneducated she is. Her dad was the widow. She doesn’t even now how to term her other side of family which is tragic in itself.

I noted that she called Meg his "ex-wife" at first, then quickly corrected herself. You just know that's what her and her mother refer to her as.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I wonder if it will be Matt in his beige flasher mac that will do the investigation for her ?🧐

Her attempt to control the narrative by threatening to expose people is pathetic.

Best thing would be for her to stop showing Noah on her SM and this thread would pretty much die a death if she did that, because most of the posts are about concerns for him.
Inspector Gadget! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of them was only 5 days ago! Soo where is all the years of Trolling messages?
Exactly! She is lying. You love to be on stage etc eh Chazza? You're a bad actress though love.

It's bullshit. Utter bullshit. You had a great teacher. Biggest con artist of them all. Don't waste police time because you had three or so messages. There is a block button you know. Just stop it.

Reactions: 12
Speaking as a social worker (not in her area I might add) there should have been a referral made by the hospital when Noah was in A&E although this wouldn’t have been described to her as anonymous.

Having access to her number means that it was either friends or family, or it was a hospital referral and Charlotte knows this - it just doesn’t fit the narrative of what she’s selling here (poor me I’m being trolled and trying my best).

I can’t speak for the social worker, we do look at social media although it’s hard to make anything stick going about it this way, it is quite possible as well if no one has been out to the home as the thresholds differ from area to area that the social worker did not know she was ‘Charlotte Dawson’ as all we see is names on a screen at referral, hence why social media may not have been looked at.

I agree with most things that are said about her parenting on here and definitely think they could benefit from early intervention and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The full shot 🫣
I've had some crap over the years in my inbox. This doesn't warrant Police, an investigator.

Maybe she doesn't like the fact we are all correct and hold receipts for her tit parenting. If she was a decent person, she wouldn't have threads on here. 🤔

Reactions: 10
Who replied to the staker? It's not Charlotte. Otherwise it would be 'mine

I reckon it's someone she knows

Reactions: 10
This has knocked me sick, whys she calling him?
Let them have a moment, let him look at the birds.
She really is an attention bleep.
As far as I can see she didn’t turn it over? It had the baby tv badge still in the corner, even when the birds where on. Correct me if I’m wrong tho lol x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.