Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not got her speech on my Insta. Just the start where she says Noa has scratched her. Do you think I’ve been blocked? I’ve never commented on her Insta
Not if you have the first bit. Go to her reels and see it on there

Reactions: 6
Waiting for the scum to grab this as a story with the caption ‘Les Dawson’s daughter Charlotte put on brave face as she speaks about horrible online trolls” imagine claiming to be harassed for 2 years but only have 3 screenshots. I doubt the police will do anything with 3 screenshots from months, years ago! Funny how the miscarriage wasn’t mentioned for a change, suppose she’s finally catching on that her bs story isn’t making any sense…

Reactions: 15
I’m genuinely so confused…how is it “disgusting” for someone to contact social services? It may have been malicious but I think it was probably well-meaning. From the outside looking in, the parenting is shocking and I can understand why someone would want to contact social services tbh. Maybe it’s a bit strong, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: 22
Funny how she didn't gurn once while she was telling her sob story.. strange that.

Reactions: 20
You have your likes now Charlotte so just duck off and keep ya son of social media. See if you can. Doubt you will tho as you want all those likes from complete strangers. The like you have are pity. They don’t like you. You do know that. Imagine being that desperate for likes that you make a fool of yourself like that and make bits up. You are one sad sad woman, trace learnt you well didn’t she . Poor poor Charlotte getting trolled for things that she has actually shown and done

Reactions: 17
She’s NEVER coming off Insta. She’s trying to hold all her sheep hostage with that outburst. She has no intention of leaving and never has.

Reactions: 17
This person that she claims keeps making accounts.. when you block someone on instagram you have the option to block any other accounts made from that device (I believe?). If this has been going on for 2 years how many devices does this one person have access to?🧐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I used to like Charlotte but since having Noah and watching how she parents, I've grown to dislike her alot.
We only know what she shows us.....shes shows us bloody everything so obviously people will have their say.
Take the poor kid off Social Media.
She won't leave IG. It's like air to her, she needs it.

I’ve been out all day , I didn’t expect Chaz’s video to be about trollzzzz! I thought it would be about sleazy POB! She did say in her story the other night she would talk about her & Matthew? Or she teased it like that.

Firstly , nice to know the confirmation from her that she does read here. Hi hun 👋🏼

I think the personal messaging to her on Instagram & the having a profile picture saying RIP Noah is absolutely disgusting & sick. Whoever it is , sort your head out & calm down. Whatever stays on tattle , stays on here too , it’s clearly in the rules. You’re only making us look awful too when all we do is say our opinions & advice. Chaz please take our advice instead of slating us!!!

However , I applaud whoever rung social services & did try to intervene. It seemed like it was just a phone call & no one actually came around.

She comes across threatening saying she’ll “investigate” etc have fun hun. Honestly , I would happily sit down with her & go through everything.

The cheek of her to talk about her parenting as if it’s amazing! And acting as if she doesn’t go out drinking & partying every chance she gets. We see it all!!! We have the screenshots / videos you silly cow 🐮

Then she brings her sister into it , sympathy act Charlotte. We all know she hopped onto another man months after her husband killed himself. I think that is bizzare & people are entitled to their opinions!

I find it funny she didn’t talk more about Les because deep down she knows how crazy it all is & how delusional she is. I think she knows about what Trace did to her by brainwashing her as a child but chooses to ignore it.

Charlotte there is nothing wrong with therapy , I have been through so many therapies in my life due to trauma & mental illnesses. You have the money & you have the time , you’re very fortune to have both these things.

You say we’re sick & don’t have life when we’re actually trying to help you. Yes we have a joke & a laugh but our purpose ( well mine is at least ) to educate & make others aware also about what you’re doing.

Stop the scams ie belleh blaster & your tan , have a proper talk with POB & be honest with yourself. Sort your priorities out especially when it regards Noah.

Over & out ✌🏽x

I find it odd that she only posted 3 messages from this supposed troll and only 1 was a dm, 1 was on a post and the other on her mums post!

I reckon everything she’s referring to regarding the trolling is what she’s read on here - a page she has to actively seek out.

not buying any of it. yet another load of tit from our chazzah all for sympathy and to deflect from her piss poor parenting.

pobs quiet again, shame he’s not there to back her up and offer some support in her hour of need 🙄

Well, well, well if she isn't just like Trace. Whenever they get caught doing anything wrong out comes the sympathy drama.

Her beef is someone has got ss out to check Nowhere welfare, sorry totally irrelevant to the troll of many years ( hey surprise even us normal people get trolls & we block them
) whoever contacted ss could be anyone who has your personal details.

I do not condone trolls who contact directly but unfortunately for us all they are about.

Reactions: 12
Well, well, well if she isn't just like Trace. Whenever they get caught doing anything wrong out comes the sympathy drama.

Her beef is someone has got ss out to check Nowhere welfare, sorry totally irrelevant to the troll of many years ( hey surprise even us normal people get trolls & we block them
) whoever contacted ss could be anyone who has your personal details.

I do not condone trolls who contact directly but unfortunately for us all they are about.
It’s too much drama for me , for a Monday 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha the crying 🤣🤣

At the end her face was like this exact emoji 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 looking at her crying face in the camera

I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She reeled everything off apart from the “allegations” of Pob bonking a hooker!!

Keep up the good work Chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if it will be Matt in his beige flasher mac that will do the investigation for her ?🧐

Her attempt to control the narrative by threatening to expose people is pathetic.

Best thing would be for her to stop showing Noah on her SM and this thread would pretty much die a death if she did that, because most of the posts are about concerns for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha the crying 🤣🤣

At the end her face was like this exact emoji 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 looking at her crying face in the camera

I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She reeled everything off apart from the “allegations” of Pob bonking a hooker!!

Keep up the good work Chazza
Crocodile tears 🐊 then she hangs her head in shame in the same moment. She knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.