Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it through. By the sounds of it, this has been going on for well over a year. Could well be a hospital referral from when Nowhere hurt himself at that party. No point blaming this website. Don't read here then Chazza. Most of our comments are pointing out their shocking behaviour. No point in getting an investigator on the case too because SS won't state who it was. Might be somebody close to the family. Don't forget there's a family rift too.

If SS want proof, all they need to look at are the receipts on here. This is pure deflection.

Reactions: 18
I can't even bring myself to watch it because it'll bleeping infuriate me..
I had to switch it off as soon as she poked her eyes to make herself cry 🙄 honestly ppl are so dumb to even think she’s telling the truth. She’s now invented a stalker because she’s got found out and it will deflect from the real reason SS got involved. She knew it would get out so needed some excuse. You don’t parade a child on social media with burns and bruises on their face, out till midnight with boozed up parents, attending a&e with a head injury from a party with boozed up parents, being fed tit constantly and having a droopy piss full nappy and kissing a cardboard cutout pretending it’s a real person and not expect a call from child services?? SHES put all that on Instagram it’s all there for anyone to see!!!!! NO ONE IS MAKING IT UP!!!! I’m surprised she didn’t blame the stalker for making up rumours of Matthew paying for prostitutes or the fact he’s put the house on the market. Hasn’t answered those has she

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had to switch it off as soon as she poked her eyes to make herself cry 🙄 honestly ppl are so dumb to even think she’s telling the truth. She’s now invented a stalker because she’s got found out and it will deflect from the real reason SS got involved. She knew it would get out so needed some excuse. You don’t parade a child on social media with burns and bruises on their face, out till midnight with boozed up parents, attending a&e with a head injury from a party with boozed up parents, being fed tit constantly and having a droopy piss full nappy and kissing a cardboard cutout pretending it’s a real person and not expect a call from child services?? SHES put all that on Instagram it’s all there for anyone to see!!!!! NO ONE IS MAKING IT UP!!!! I’m surprised she didn’t blame the stalker for making up rumours of Matthew paying for prostitutes or the fact he’s put the house on the market. Hasn’t answered those has she
Exactly this! 👍 Pob has dumped her in the past due to her 'behaviour' and that's already out there and reported on. Pure sympathy vote. I hope she just stops posting that child naked on SM. The amount of times that poor child's genitalia has been shown. It's sickening.

Reactions: 13
I.3 million followers and barely 300 people have commented on her post. Says it all really ..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No they aren’t! My baby has been in pull ups since 8 months they are just the same as tabbed nappies. You can get pull up toilet training ones yes, they are different.
I probably didn’t word it very well at all lol. I’m in no way against them whatsoever they are 1000% easier but my point is over her being lazy and not changing them enough and everything she does like not putting him in his own room, the whole “he won’t let me” etc is for her to have an easy life… (not because she puts him in pull ups lol) but just in general. Nothing against anyone who uses them I hope it wasn’t taken offensively hahaha I’m not very good at putting tit into words😂😂😂

The crying had me laughing so bleeping hard😂😂😂😂 and the “I’m good at what I do” gurning? Just because your house is tidy, you feed your child etc doesn’t mean he’s getting everything he needs in terms of care. It would be awful to have a child taken off you… so hopefully she sees this as a lesson to stop the partying as much and do better for Noah.🤞🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice how she was going to say something about them being a couple, then stopped and said they’re good parents?

Reactions: 17
Isn’t it weird how this all came out when pob was called out for cheating. That’s hit a nerve . I can’t bring myself to watch that face again. Although the fake cry is hilarious. That little scream she does😂😂😂😂😂 anyway chazza we know ya reading here. You are still a mess. Still shaped like an egg on legs. Still obsessed with the deceased and still a tit mother, regardless of what you post darlings. It’s just the chuffin way that it is . Keep going for the sympathy likes tho luv. Not gonna change you in one but tho. Sure you will still be out on the sesh at any given chance, you will just hide the accidents and late nights better. Get on with it I say. If ss don’t make you a better mother nothing will. You truly are fewming that pob has been called out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I probably didn’t word it very well at all lol. I’m in no way against them whatsoever they are 1000% easier but my point is over her being lazy and not changing them enough and everything she does like not putting him in his own room, the whole “he won’t let me” etc is for her to have an easy life… (not because she puts him in pull ups lol) but just in general. Nothing against anyone who uses them I hope it wasn’t taken offensively hahaha I’m not very good at putting tit into words😂😂😂

The crying had me laughing so bleeping hard😂😂😂😂 and the “I’m good at what I do” gurning? Just because your house is tidy, you feed your child etc doesn’t mean he’s getting everything he needs in terms of care. It would be awful to have a child taken off you… so hopefully she sees this as a lesson to stop the partying as much and do better for Noah.🤞🏼
She’s basically trying to say if you have a messy house or live in a council estate. You have a higher chance of losing your kid. I have seen better mams who live in normal houses and work a 9 till 5. Seen good mams who are on benefits. These mothers genuinely love and protect their kids l. So just because she has a half decent house it makes her a better mother, don’t think so chazza

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The report could have come from an A&E employee who saw she was there the night Noah hit his head and got concussion. To turn up drunk as she did and with her child injured she should have automatically been referred by the hospital.
It likely was not an A&E employee as notifications by other professionals ( teachers, doctors, nursery staff etc)they are mandated to report child protection concerns to social services stipulating their name / profession etc and what their concern is regarding the child.. while the social worker stated the call may have been malicious, the contents of what was reported regarding the child was factually true and was available to view by everyone on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
If you are going to put your whole life on for the world to see, then you are going to get feedback one way or another.... No one is saying that you become a parent and that you have to start living like a nun till the kids are 18 - but she is a parent, and needs to act like one - and put her child's needs first. It's clear that she does love Noah, BUT - he is a child - not her mate - having a nice house and toys around are NOT enough - kids need boundaries / routine and discipline to be shown the right way - this kid has no say that his whole life is being documented in the way that it currently is means she is opening herself up for a whole tonne of shite. There are too many videos of the poor lad, that show proper red flags - where her family / friends should be having a word and telling her to rein it in -but that doesn't happen.

Calling someone out is one thing - but creating multiple accounts to send crappy messages though - that's not on.

My last comment on this!

Why was Pob not along side her, supporting her during her post?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you are going to put your whole life on for the world to see, then you are going to get feedback one way or another.... No one is saying that you become a parent and that you have to start living like a nun till the kids are 18 - but she is a parent, and needs to act like one - and put her child's needs first. It's clear that she does love Noah, BUT - he is a child - not her mate - having a nice house and toys around are NOT enough - kids need boundaries / routine and discipline to be shown the right way - this kid has no say that his whole life is being documented in the way that it currently is means she is opening herself up for a whole tonne of shite. There are too many videos of the poor lad, that show proper red flags - where her family / friends should be having a word and telling her to rein it in -but that doesn't happen.

Calling someone out is one thing - but creating multiple accounts to send crappy messages though - that's not on.
1000%!! There’s a difference between trolling and these fake accounts and giving opinions on something alarming that she’s put out there for the world to see. And if she genuinely doesn’t see the risk of being drunk and in charge or him.. driving which has been clocked a few times.. co sleeping when drunk the list goes on then it’s quite alarming. You can say “I’m doing my best” all you want but you need to be able to look at yourself and admit tit I could be doing better. Not totally oblivious to the dangers xx

That none cry was embarrassing. This is why people have negative opinions on her. She's a liar, fake, innapropriate parent and it's as simple as that. If it was me I would have had my children taken from me a long time ago! Partying with your child, it's unbelievable!!! Get a bleeping baby sitter for the poor boy so he can go to sleep at a normal time! Basic parenting skills, it really isn't hard

Reactions: 12
Charlotte if you read this which I’m sure you will, the RIP Noah stuff is absolutely vile and sick in the head and I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

The SS stuff I think is a follow up to the hospital visit when you said Noah had a blackout and was vomiting, because how else would they have your number unless the hospital gave it to them? They would of had a duty of care as it’s called safeguarding.

I hope this is a reality check to how you parent Noah in terms of the partying etc. no one says he isn’t loved, but your parenting skills are being called out by people like myself who isn’t exactly a perfect mother myself on being a bit too much. Noah is loved and is healthy and happy… but he needs more stimulation than he is given and he certainly needs routine and a real structure.

Not everyone on this page is a ‘troll’ some are actually being constructive and trying to give you advice, your insta huns are not helping by blowing smoke up your arse because they hope to have a celeb mate

Reactions: 32
I have so many thoughts on that video. Firstly, I’m pretty sure no one on here wants to see her dead, all anyone wants is for to be a responsible parent and stop all the lies.

secondly, I’m sure there are some people on here who know how social services work better than me, would they really text someone about a complaint? And would they really close a case down without even visiting?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did think it was suss over the last good few weeks all her posts just seemed to lovey and gushy about how much she loves Noah etc ….like she was trying dead hard to convince someone!!!! One big fat phoney all for show twit she is!!!

more fool social services for not being more hot on her heels …. As previously said if it were Karen from a rough council estate on benefits she would have them breathing heavy down her neck!

a clean house and designer gear means nout when neglect is at play!!!!!

still feel so sorry for Noah in the care of a drunk , high narcissistic mother!!!!

I have so many thoughts on that video. Firstly, I’m pretty sure no one on here wants to see her dead, all anyone wants is for to be a responsible parent and stop all the lies.

secondly, I’m sure there are some people on here who know how social services work better than me, would they really text someone about a complaint? And would they really close a case down without even visiting?
No!! They would never text, that is just weird!!! They would ring, send a letter then go to her door!
They will have closed the case after investigating it, they will have done home visits etc she's just telling half a story for sympathy.

Reactions: 17
I’ve not got her speech on my Insta. Just the start where she says Noa has scratched her. Do you think I’ve been blocked? I’ve never commented on her Insta

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.