Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ken’s unfollowed a few people again (or been blocked) went from 2006 to 1999… still not following his ‘wife to be’ tho and we’re the trolls ruining their relationship apparently 🥱
We aren't the ones ruining her relationship. We are not engaged to her and sleeping with prostitutes. We don't owe Charlotte nothing, she puts her and her families life on social media, she is the one ruining their lives.

Reactions: 13
Tbf my lovelies , I bet it’s Charlotte with the fake accounts trolling herself 😂

Seriously though , if it’s someone off tattle , please stop as you’re not also wasting your time ( & being weird ) but you’re making us lot look bad

Reactions: 19
Making yet another statement that NoWhere has got a nursery. About time he was in a routine and slept in it considering she finds it ok to sleep with him after she's had a skinful. 🙄 Personally, I think all the accusations of her being "trolled" are just to take the heat off of Pob having a wandering eye and she knows it. She's a mug and what a tit relationship. I'd rather be on my own than put up with his dirty behaviour! Disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Making yet another statement that NoWhere has got a nursery. About time he was in a routine and slept in it considering she finds it ok to sleep with him after she's had a skinful. 🙄 Personally, I think all the accusations of her being "trolled" are just to take the heat off of Pob having a wandering eye and she knows it. She's a mug and what a tit relationship. I'd rather be on my own than put up with his dirty behaviour! Disgusting.
View attachment 1455485

Can't get over them thinking it's ok to call him Matt instead of daddy. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 17
She is there with John Culshaw feeding the statue chips and gravehhhh

both gurning she looks like stan Laurel and he looks demented

This is effing odd!
Wtf. What. The. Actual.

I lost my dad when I was 20 and I don’t even visit where his ashes were scattered.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
His other kids must be such decent human beings to not go bleeping ballistic because I would be on the warpath with the pair of them. They're like a pair of bleeping ghouls.

I would seriously lose my tit. Pair of vultures just can't let the man rest!

Reactions: 25
This is beyond fucked up. Chazza and our Trace need some dignity and respect. This is repulsive. I feel sorry for Les' other kids. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It is so disrespectful to Les living private children. Do they not realise his gurning etc were an act probably 1% of the time ( when on tv )

I mean did the guy who rode on an Emu have it permanently attached to his arse ?
Do this guys family go to his grave with media & all ride round on fecking Emus?

bleeping disgrace and I'm so sorry to his children 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.