Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lottie is well known in zeleb circles that she swings both ways. If door-Matt is paying for sex then she too has a dabble. Her overbearing mother hates the truth about her being bi.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She does realise that statue is not actually her dad ?
She thinks a cardboard cut-out is real. That moment when she said to No-Where: kick the ball to Grandad in the living room. Was she expecting it to kick it back? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
JL not only girl she's been with it will all come out eventually. Sex pest around girls and coke fiend.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think deep down inside , she thinks Les would magically come back to life one day 😭
She's off her rocker. Just like Trace. I have been doing a lot of research currently but we desperately need a WIKI. Poor Meg (his first wife - who he is laid to rest with thankfully) was the love of his life and much respect to Les' original children who have retained their respect for their mum and dad and kept their dignity. Meg was very private, a stay at home mum but sadly lost her battle to cancer. Trace took advantage and the circus unfortunately still remains. No wonder Chazza is ignored. It must be humiliating for them all. Les is just a cash cow for these two bastards. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tracy is not a full shilling, she was beaming that Chazza was going to be on tellah, she even shouted something thing like 'can't wait to watch you". She is totally to blame.

• Sick
So very sad when I've been doing research. Our Trace certainly was the gold digger from hell preying on distraught/gullible Les. Those two bastards are sickening. My heart goes out to Les' three children. RIP Meg having gone through a masectomy because of breast cancer then it finally spreading to spinal cancer. RIP. I am so glad you rest together side by side now. 💔
Screenshot_20220730-023336~2.png
Screenshot_20220730-023254~2.png
Screenshot_20220730-023145~3.png

Unfortunately, it's two women who are using your fame for a cash cow Les. RIP.
Screenshot_20220730-022714~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like Instagram is the one trolling. Watch the story jump 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
She's off her rocker. Just like Trace. I have been doing a lot of research currently but we desperately need a WIKI. Poor Meg (his first wife - who he is laid to rest with thankfully) was the love of his life and much respect to Les' original children who have retained their respect for their mum and dad and kept their dignity. Meg was very private, a stay at home mum but sadly lost her battle to cancer. Trace took advantage and the circus unfortunately still remains. No wonder Chazza is ignored. It must be humiliating for them all. Les is just a cash cow for these two bastards. 😢
You probs already know this but you can ask for a Wiki to be created on the Site Support thread in Forum Business

Reactions: 7
No I think they’re real but because of this nutter she will put it down to the same person ‘trying to ruin our lives’.
I think her mock up pics of Les and Noah are awful but creating a baby’s gravestone is horrific, definitely not asking for that. Messages about the sister’s husband who took his own life too. I saw the gravestone one myself commenting on one of her posts.

But yeah, I think she thinks this person who is out to get her is associated with tattle too and we’re all the same or that they have multiple tattle accounts to encourage hate when the vast majority of tattlers are just fed up of her bullshit, concerned for Noah but don’t want anything bad to happen to them.
Thank you. I had NOTHING to do with graves ect. I Literally just came on here to share that story. I don’t have multiple accounts and I don’t message either of them directly

I’m not going to comment any further on the situation. I shared what I came on to say. Please can everyone stop speculating on me being some phsycopath with a personal vendetta.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The latest story she’s put up says it all 19080s advert. 1980s chazza and not funny at all. I will say it again . He is dead, you didn’t know him. You are living off someone who most people don’t even know. Get the duck over it. We know you have nothing to offer yourself but are people supposed to be impressed by your fat midget dad, I don’t think so. You are an absolute full on weirdo. You are tapped
It's like she is a crazed fan. As you say, she never ever knew her father, she has created a mental image of him via Tracy and TV clips and she only has 2nd hand accounts of what he was like. She's been dragged up by an alcoholic mother and clearly is taking the same path herself. She has a very high opinion of her complete lack of talent too. She isn't remotely funny, she is nothing like Les Dawson. I don't think a man of his era would be proud of his daughter acting the way she does - showing her vagina on TV and sleeping around, he'd be thoroughly ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's like she is a crazed fan. As you say, she never ever knew her father, she has created a mental image of him via Tracy and TV clips and she only has 2nd hand accounts of what he was like. She's been dragged up by an alcoholic mother and clearly is taking the same path herself. She has a very high opinion of her complete lack of talent too. She isn't remotely funny, she is nothing like Les Dawson. I don't think a man of his era would be proud of his daughter acting the way she does - showing her vagina on TV and sleeping around, he'd be thoroughly ashamed.
Yeah he would be ashamed wouldn’t he. You are right she is like a crazed fan. She needs to grow up and realise the man wasn’t funny anyway and bringing him up constantly is not gonna make her anymore famous or liked. Looks like people couldn’t give a tit now anyway. Her likes are horrendous and she has mainly bots commenting. Whatever tiny bit fame she had is well and truly gone

Reactions: 12
UNHINGED 🤦‍♀️ Charlotte, you are an absolute fool and a laughing stock. For the sake of your son please stop this embarrassing performance. Everyone is laughing at you. Everyone.
My husbands dad died when he was a teenager he found him dead that is absolutely more traumatic and we do not have a bleeping cardboard cut out of him or at our wedding. She is a weirdo!!!!

I asked for a wiki to be created months ago, here it is. I said at the time someone else will have to update it though 😂

• Heart
So very sad when I've been doing research. Our Trace certainly was the gold digger from hell preying on distraught/gullible Les. Those two bastards are sickening. My heart goes out to Les' three children. RIP Meg having gone through a masectomy because of breast cancer then it finally spreading to spinal cancer. RIP. I am so glad you rest together side by side now. 💔
View attachment 1457202View attachment 1457203View attachment 1457204

Unfortunately, it's two women who are using your fame for a cash cow Les. RIP.
View attachment 1457210
Rrrrrr, pictures of Les and his real family. Reckon him and Meg are looking down now, cursing the fling he had when he wasn’t in the right head space. Now his name will forever be linked to Chazza and Trace.

Yeah he would be ashamed wouldn’t he. You are right she is like a crazed fan. She needs to grow up and realise the man wasn’t funny anyway and bringing him up constantly is not gonna make her anymore famous or liked. Looks like people couldn’t give a tit now anyway. Her likes are horrendous and she has mainly bots commenting. Whatever tiny bit fame she had is well and truly gone
That's why she's pinned those posts to the top of her grid - they have the most likes! 😂 😂 😂
ETS: she has hidden the number of likes she get now

This story has 92 likes, out of an apparent 1.3 million followers🤔 Hmm

So when you think about it although most of her posts are ads, they are for Dawseylicious. No one else wants to work with her and for under 100 people engagement, who can blame them?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think that absolutely sums her up ' a high opinion of her complete lack of any talent ' and including in that is her inability to actually parent her child.

I pity her tbh. It's all crashing down around her, she's now apparently shadow banned on Instagram won't be long before her account is deleted. And she just can't see that the common denominator in all of this is her and how she behaves on SM.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.