Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Charlotte (we know you read here), as a Mother and Grandmother can I offer you some advice? You need to crack down NOW on Noah’s behaviour otherwise you will end up with a naughty, rude, precocious kid who no one will like and as he gets older he will be harder to handle & control. First of all realise he is not ‘your mate’, bestie or party animal. He is a small child who needs boundaries, rules and routine. He also needs to learn that you are the parent and what you tell him he needs to obey. You need to put your bloody phone down and cease filming his every move like a little performing monkey. You need to spend time quietly with him, playing reading, singing, talking in a sensible manner, quit with the stupid words and pronunciation and also stop with the gurning, face pulling and the obsession with your dead father. Do you really want him to grow up worshipping a statue/cardboard cut out the way you obviously do? He has a perfect good father (cough 😏) who should be his role model, not a dead has been who has had his day and would no longer be accepted in todays society. Please consider these ideas to help you control your lovely little son and build a healthy relationship with him. It’s no more than the poor child deserves. And if he ‘won’t’ sit in his high chair to eat food than he doesn’t eat, he will soon learn believe me. These rules will be a shock to him as he’s been allowed to run riot since birth but do it now for your own sanity and for him to grow up to be a lovely well adjusted boy and a credit to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Please help in our search around Lytham St Annes.
Reward:

A Dawsylicious Chuffin' Tanning Bundle!
Subscription of Belleh Blastah for a year!
Chips 'n' graveh until you explode!
A cardboard cut-out of Les!

Polish_20220712_221327135.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220728-020113~2.png

Hiya Chazza 👋👋 Read this and please let it sink in. 🙌 Please take note. Where has that lost little girl gone? Your mother is to blame for this. Just look at you. So young, innocent, confused and lost.....

NO, we aren't "trollzzz" you at the moment are an abhorrent cokehead/pisshead. We are mothers/fathers who have their children absolutely paramount to our own needs. 💯💞 So sorry that we tell the truth that you don't want to hear. It's a pity your gold-digger of a 'mother' didn't! She was in it for the money - big time. From barmaid to big time! First time for everything eh? A whole childhood of lies from your gold-digging mother? Where are your other half-siblings? Contact them please for your own sanity. Why don't you visit your dad's ACTUAL grave and pay your respects in PRIVATE? Eh??? Pay your respects at his place of actual rest instead of a statue that means and resembles absolutely NOTHING.

Our children remain our priority first and foremost. You disgust us showing your child's genitalia in stories and you think it's ok? Your partner pays for sex because he thinks you are so repugnant (yes, google the meaning) but he is in it for the money and the gravy train. (Matt Matt Matt Matt). He doesn't love you. He never did. He just stays because it's convenient. He won't ever make you his wife. NEVER. (By the way).

Money means nothing (paper rectangles). That's all. Irrelevant. 💯

Your TikTok was vile today. It was actually frightening. What are you doing? You were on drugs. Shame on the production team for not plugging it. ASAP. It was a complete car crash. Uncomfortable viewing. 😒

You are a fucking disgrace. You are not funny. You are embarrassing. Please get professional help ASAP.

Go to rehab. Get rid of your prostitute loving Matt and find yourself. Forget the statue/cardboard cut-out of the dad you never knew. Your job now is to be a MUM. Anybody who sees your disgusting behaviour are NOT trolls. We have moral standards unlike YOU.

DO IT. GET A GRIP. SORT YOURSELF OUT. YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL. PLEASE PUT NOAH FIRST.

Get help Charlotte. You needed it a long time ago. You are still that lost little girl. It's down to you to be a mum you never had. Put Noah first before everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -
Charlotte Dawson #12, insensitive bitch, sex workers coming to snitch, what’s up your nose luv? Is it an itch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Awww omg you guys. For a bunch of ‘trolls’ you are quite lovely. To the person who said it was weird, I respect that as I am semi thinking it too.
To the person who asked if I was ok - I am, it’s been 2.5 years and I am (very) slowly rebuilding myself. Thank you.
To everyone else thank you for taking the time to reply, I respect that too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Charlotte - I’m not lying. I think you know in your heart ,deep down that what I have said DID happen and you probably know it’s not the first or last time it’s happened. If you want to turn a blind eye (like many women do) to their partner having other sexual partners on the side then that’s on you but I am not some troll fantasist.
Unfortunately for you will spend a life time with a man who lies and plays around. So good luck with that, your going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Ffs referring herself as a super mum because shes managed to get him to nursery at 1045
She should trying being a normal working mum trying to get 3 kids to primary school, high school and the youngest to nursery then getting myself to work. Woman do this every day and be in work for 8/9am not fucking lunchtime. She really gets on my fucking nerves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Can we please stop fighting amongst ourselves about whether social services should be involved or not? I’d much rather discuss what a raging, narcissistic twat she is🥹

I follow her and Kate lawyer after watching that tv programme on mtv they did. My little boy is 2ish months older. Kate was very open about her struggles how she was t overly maternal. Still is. But to watch her with noa compared to dawsey shows the difference when you give your all to your child or when your child is just anothe accessory. I know you can be anything you want (mummy mamma etc) but ti have your 18 month calm yiu by your nane is so sad.
I also only started to follow Charlotte and Kate from the TV show. Let's be honest, neither Kate nor Charlotte should have had kids. Both have adorable children they don't appreciate. The way Kate constantly speaks about her resentment for her daughter is absolutely disgusting. The way Charlotte drags Noah up is verging on child abuse.

The difference between Noah and Noa is vast:

Noa, is clearly a happy little girl who spends a lot of time with her family. (Kate is great at palming her off to the nanny and in-laws) she is animated, and her speech is coming along great, she also speaks in sign language. She has a great pallet for a wide range of nutritional foods and is glowing because of it. Noa can use cutlery and usually has a plate/bowl to eat her food from. Noa is always fresh and clean, and her hair always looks freshly washed and fluffy. Kate does do things with her like swimming, but (and there is always a but with Kate's parenting) she doesn't go into the pool with Noa and leaves her tutoring to the paid help. She is also obsessed with Noa sleeping 7-7 and can't cope if she doesn't.

Noah, bless him. Always looks bewildered, like he isn't sure what he is supposed to be doing. He has clear speech delay, although it is coming along and this morning called his mother Charlotte. He has a terrible diet of beige fried food that he either walks around eating or is shoved into a high chair with no cutlery or plate, he literally eats off the table in pubs and restaurants, the boy is pale and slightly grey looking almost certainly due to him being fed shit food and being permanently exhausted. Noah has absolutely no routine. He goes to bed filthy and in the same clothes he has worn that day he regularly has greasy hair. Charlotte doesn't like mornings, so he is allowed to sleep when he drops. Charlotte and Matt do nothing with their child, no reading him books, no playing with his toys with him, no park, soft play, no petting zoo, nothing. He goes to pubs and restaurants and is allowed to walk around without shoes on, annoying other patrons, while being filmed by his mother. Both Charlotte and Matt regularly go out drinking and then co-sleep with their child.

• Sad
  • Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
All I'm thinking is bunions in the air, loads of gurning, Les tattoo, her saying come ere yew, Matthews massive bloated face sweating, cardboard cutout Les watching from across the room, her naming her vagina Valerie vadge or something.. It's just too much... Im actually surprised she's not done a story mid shag and said ey yew can wear it during rumpeh pumpeh it's so bloodeh versatile! DRESS IT UP DRESS IT DOWNNNNNN 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Stuff of fucking nightmares.

Bet they both stink
Did he just say my cocks out?????

Oh a story that’s been broadcast to everyone whilst her son is lay on her?
Please tell me I misheard??
Dirty bastard but then we already know 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Honestly from what I said in my first post about my encounter with him I pretty much summed it all up then. Sadly I can’t give you guys some wild exciting story because it simply wasn’t like that. I’m not going to exaggerate, or make things up to sound more interesting than it actually was because that’s not fair. I want to be truthful.

When your a working girl you can see multiple clients in a day (I know quite gross for some people to think about) but unless there’s something really out of the ordinary with a clients demands or maybe something that didn’t make you feel comfortable and safe- you simply just don’t remember. One booking will blur into the next. Sex work becomes like any regular job. Mundane and routine.

The only reason he stuck in my head for this amount of time is because I recognised him from dating Charlotte. If it wasn’t for that there would be zero chance I would have remembered him at all. It’s not like he was charismatic, interesting, handsome or charming. He was just your average punter who had a Z list celebrity girlfriend.

So sorry everyone ,I wish I could give u all more piping hot tea. It’s definitely more tepid now.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

foxcubs1000

So …
posting naked/genital photos of child on internet to strangers
Neglect as not changing nappy evidenced on many occasions
No routine
Speech delay,
Child injured through lack of parental supervision
Child sleeps in bed with intoxicated Mother
Frequently around intoxicated adults at late hours
And that’s only what we see
anyone still thinks she doesn’t meet threshold for social services involvement ??

• Heart
Reactions: 38

frog leap

Evening..I met up with a few of my colleagues for brunch today and one stated Matthew’s a regular for booking sex workers 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Heels in the air

Fur coat & no knickers Trace Roper is a long running scam artist. Tinder swindler doesn't have anything on her. I would love to say more but new here & don't know how much I can say.
If any of these scatters do read this I know exactly what you've done / doing & will do. 👀

Poor Jean & Maureen

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37