Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Les Dawson other children must be so bleeping embarrassed!

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion:
Charlotte Dawson #12 Charlotte, for your own sake and for your son; please get therapy

Reactions: 13
Why is she incapable of ending a word with Y. Why does it always have to be EH. BellEH, gravEH. Did she go to school? It’s not cute or quirky, it’s bleeping stupid

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion -
Charlotte Dawson #12, insensitive witch, sex workers coming to snitch, what’s up your nose luv? Is it an itch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Charlotte darling ya dads dead . He can’t swallow food. Are you ok? Bet he didn’t even like chips and graveh. You just made that up in your fat head. Go back to the world of the living, you know your child!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My new thread suggestion:

too much time flogging dorsey licious, tattle tells the truth it isn’t vicious

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see her on Granada reports? Once again she said oh I'm just like my dad in drag.
It's so far from normal!! Oh and it showed the clip where Noah kisses the cardboard cutout. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see her on Granada reports? Once again she said oh I'm just like my dad in drag.
It's so far from normal!! Oh and it showed the clip where Noah kisses the cardboard cutout. 🙄
Typical desperate behaviour , milking your dads death isn’t cool Charlotte

Nah mate, you need some serious help and therapy. This has gone beyond weird now, it's something else is this disturbing sinister behaviour. Get some help Charlotte. Please.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-18-44-24-87_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What’s the betting the ‘trolll’ mocking up gravestones of nowahhhh is her.. all to stay relevant

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.