Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#12 Chazza left cardboard Les outside in the rain ,locked the door and ran away ,now poor Les is papier mâché

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest story she’s put up says it all 19080s advert. 1980s chazza and not funny at all. I will say it again . He is dead, you didn’t know him. You are living off someone who most people don’t even know. Get the duck over it. We know you have nothing to offer yourself but are people supposed to be impressed by your fat midget dad, I don’t think so. You are an absolute full on weirdo. You are tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know we've joked about it, but the cardboard cup-out of Les will be at her nuptials 😂
(Though definitely she won't be marrying Matt!)

UNHINGED 🤦‍♀️ Charlotte, you are an absolute fool and a laughing stock. For the sake of your son please stop this embarrassing performance. Everyone is laughing at you. Everyone.

Reactions: 15
Little bit of advice Chazza.

Put the bloody phone down and go be a mum.

Little Noah is going to look at you one day without your phone glued to your hand and realise you’ve actually got fingers and not a phone for a hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been a silent stalker for a while but after seeing the state she’s put her poor wee boy to bed in (AGAIN) had to comment.

Does she know nothing about sleepwear guidance for babies? Putting him to bed in a vest & nappy is something you do when it’s a heatwave. You yourself are wearing full length pyjamas - would you not think he’d be cold & might need a sleep sack? Any wonder his nappy is bursting - babies pee to keep themselves warm as they don’t sweat the same way adults do. My wee girl is 15 months & I am so careful to make sure she’s wearing a onesie or vest with an appropriate tog sleep sack based on the temp of the room to make sure she’s not too hot or too cold. This cow clearly can’t even be arsed putting in minimum effort and googling it. My heart breaks for that wee boy.

Reactions: 24
I’ve been a silent stalker for a while but after seeing the state she’s put her poor wee boy to bed in (AGAIN) had to comment.

Does she know nothing about sleepwear guidance for babies? Putting him to bed in a vest & nappy is something you do when it’s a heatwave. You yourself are wearing full length pyjamas - would you not think he’d be cold & might need a sleep sack? Any wonder his nappy is bursting - babies pee to keep themselves warm as they don’t sweat the same way adults do. My wee girl is 15 months & I am so careful to make sure she’s wearing a onesie or vest with an appropriate tog sleep sack based on the temp of the room to make sure she’s not too hot or too cold. This cow clearly can’t even be arsed putting in minimum effort and googling it. My heart breaks for that wee boy.
She’s a terrible mother isn’t she . She shows it to the public aswell , like she couldn’t give a duck, karma will catch up with her

Reactions: 12

Now I can’t stand Charlotte as much as the next person, but putting him to bed in a top and nappy doesn’t make her a bad parent (everything else she does does!) He’s got a duvet there and sleeps in between her and Matt, he definitely won’t need a sleeping bag! My boy is in his pyjama top and nappy, it’s been 27 degrees here today!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That ad she posted with les reminds me of a 80s Marcus mitchell meme . If the beauts know they know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest story she’s put up says it all 19080s advert. 1980s chazza and not funny at all. I will say it again . He is dead, you didn’t know him. You are living off someone who most people don’t even know. Get the duck over it. We know you have nothing to offer yourself but are people supposed to be impressed by your fat midget dad, I don’t think so. You are an absolute full on weirdo. You are tapped
I guess 1980s a theme today as those fecking polyester dresses she's been trying to flog look like they've been dragged out from 80s

Shite I say, absolute shite

Reactions: 10
He’ll go live and call her a bleeping witch as she got off with the guy he fancied
Imagine her and Marcus on jezza Kyle " me and your fiance ..we had gay sex" and there's matt "I've never seen this man before chazza " then she gurns at him (not because she's like her dad, because she's off her head on Charlie) " oh matt yeah fancehh meh don't ya " and matt agrees "oh Marcus ya lying bleep , come ere yew " while Marcus is led off by big Steve, sectioned for..how many times is it now? But luckily he has matts wank pocket to prove he's no liar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine her and Marcus on jezza Kyle " me and your fiance ..we had gay sex" and there's matt "I've never seen this man before chazza " then she gurns at him (not because she's like her dad, because she's off her head on Charlie) " oh matt yeah fancehh meh don't ya " and matt agrees "oh Marcus ya lying bleep , come ere yew " while Marcus is led off by big Steve, sectioned for..how many times is it now? But luckily he has matts wank pocket to prove he's no liar 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pity Our Trace didn't care enough when he was alive and advise Les about a healthy lifestyle. Maybe he would've lived a lot longer instead of having a sudden massive heart attack and dropped down dead.

Stop milking his memory and let him Rest In Peace you pair of gold diggers. You both are disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.