Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is his mate. Iphone is his mother. She's might as well be a cardboard cutout herself.

Reactions: 21
Big up newbies we love you!!

Charlotte you’re a trashy woman , the worst parent I’ve seen in the”influencing world” & your fella can’t stand you either

Reactions: 13
Hi Charlotte, one of the "Trolly wallys' here.. eh I'll tell you who's a proper WALLY.....YOU!!!!! STAYING WITH A MAN WHO PAYS FOR SEX ON A REG! That's a proper WALLY! But you enjoy "Thick duck, how orange can I look Thursday" or whatever its called.
New thread title right there ✨️

Reactions: 7
Hi Chazza! 👋👋 Thanks for the publicity. The more the merrier and welcome all newbies!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Charlotte rewrites history to escape accountability aka narcissism

How tf can you address something that is true ?

Filters on #ads ✔ Failures with Noah ✔ Scams ie belleh blaster ✔ BF use of sex workers ✔ Recycling her dads 40+ year old jokes ✔

Nice shout out chazza 🤣❤ I love tattle for taking no tit and saying how it is. However I am worried for Charlotte she doesn’t seem right so hopefully she feels better soon and can get help

• Haha
I'm not worried as she chooses to search her name here & read the truth about how fake she is & a shite mother.

Maybe if she stopped scamming people and started to be a good mother we would give her some credit. Please don't be fooled by her woe is me act blaming trolls for her tit decisions. Also agree she needs help x

Reactions: 16
Someone is doing some very weird stuff though, beyond what I’m sure most people here thinks is ok. Making mock ups of Noah’s grave stone wasn’t it? Creating fake account after fake account to send her truly disgusting messages.
I’ve said before but I’m guessing she thinks that same person is on here, reporting her to SS and saying Matt uses sex workers so she’s put 2+2 together and come up with 5. She’s dismissing the true stuff on here as being the work of this crazy stalkery troll.
People on tattle discussing her genuine failings and true accounts that aren’t ‘targeting’ her is fair but the person harassing her directly with vile messages is well out of order and needs help. I do sympathise that she’s dealing with that because no one should have to. The easy answer is that it comes with the territory so close your IG but if it’s her livelihood… She ought to get her act together stop sharing Noah altogether imo. She’s make more impact out of being ‘reformed’ and a great mum than her shite party girl image.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone is doing some very weird stuff though, beyond what I’m sure most people here thinks is ok. Making mock ups of Noah’s grave stone wasn’t it? Creating fake account after fake account to send her truly disgusting messages.
I’ve said before but I’m guessing she thinks that same person is on here, reporting her to SS and saying Matt uses sex workers so she’s put 2+2 together and come up with 5. She’s dismissing the true stuff on here as being the work of this crazy stalkery troll.
People on tattle discussing her genuine failings and true accounts that aren’t ‘targeting’ her is fair but the person harassing her directly with vile messages is well out of order and needs help. I do sympathise that she’s dealing with that because no one should have to. The easy answer is that it comes with the territory so close your IG but if it’s her livelihood… She ought to get her act together stop sharing Noah altogether imo. She’s make more impact out of being ‘reformed’ and a great mum than her shite party girl image.
The person who said they’re a sex worker etc on here is the troll?

Reactions: 3
Jesus I didn't know about that gravestone tit. I also don't agree with messaging etc wtf
Has she added to story then littlepup ?

The person who said they’re a sex worker etc on here is the troll?
👀 have they left ?

Reactions: 4
A few came forward. I didn't know about the grave tit. Definitely crossing a line doing that stuff. Keep it strictly on here.
Really irritates me when others betray the rules of tattle & spread tit outside of here. Doesn’t look good on us either

I highly dislike Charlotte but I wouldn’t go out my way messaging her hate etc

Reactions: 14
She can’t leave her phone can she ?,?? Why film your child ninths bath for over a million people to see ????????

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.