Charlotte Dawson #11 Chazza the serial scammer, moaning bout the heat,tending not 2 no Ken’s a cheat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Krm2011 for the thread title.
Recap:
Charlotte still can’t parent her lovely little boy, she went on a ‘work trip’ to sell her tit tan and whatever else she wants to scam the general public with and we had some new members who confirm that Pob is paying for sex, probably because he’s sick of bleeping sleeping with the cardboard grandad or because he’s sick of hearing come ere yew or shaker shakeh
Anyway she still a Cnut
We still need a wiki
Pob is still yet to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you !! ♥♥♥ Just sitting down with a nice glass of wine after a long and very humid day 🍷🥵 just catching up.. and yes the wiki needs starting so everyone knows what a devious little chuffer she is 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you !! ♥♥♥ Just sitting down with a nice glass of wine after a long and very humid day 🍷🥵 just catching up.. and yes the wiki needs starting so everyone knows what a devious little chuffer she is 😖
Enjoy , I’m dying in this heat. I much prefer winter ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s vanished, not even deleted the comments off insta!

That belly blaster Q&A, FML 🤦🏼‍♀️
"It's not about how you look on the outside, it's how you feel on the inside"

My jaw just dropped at the sheer audacity 😱😆🤭

But I thought she said you can eat "dead sexeh grub" on her plan.

She contradicts herself CONSTANTLY

She can't keep up with her own bullshit 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"It's not about how you look on the outside, it's how you feel on the inside"

My jaw just dropped at the sheer audacity 😱😆🤭

But I thought she said you can eat "dead sexeh grub" on her plan.

She contradicts herself CONSTANTLY

She can't keep up with her own bullshit 😆😆😆😆
Says the woman who uses a filter on every story, picture and post because its all about how she looks on the outside ...when did she loose that extra half stone she's tagged on to the 3 stone? 😌

Reactions: 10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please help in our search around Lytham St Annes.
Reward:

A Dawsylicious Chuffin' Tanning Bundle!
Subscription of Belleh Blastah for a year!
Chips 'n' graveh until you explode!
A cardboard cut-out of Les!

Polish_20220712_221327135.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.