Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think her parents have the dogs. Anyone know where her mum is moving to?

I’ve started watching geordie shore from the start and Charlotte is really sweet. Gary properly did a number on her.

Reactions: 4

Sam5262

Chatty Member
I recall Charlotte bad mouthing Josh when she heard he was going on a reality show after their split. She made comments on her social media along the lines of “don’t you dare mention my name” and was really ranting about him. She looked very angry.

Josh retaliated by really exposing some of Charlotte’s alleged appalling behaviour towards him. He alleged she hit him (with a belt?) when he said to her about going on a lads golfing holiday for a week and also alluded to ket use. Charlotte stfu very quickly after his comments on social media.

To be fair Jake said Alba would probably be a nightmare when she was a toddler too. I think it’s probably as Marnie seems to think a holiday means being very hands off with her kids. Young kids on holiday can be very tough. And you’d have to be really close to go on holiday with other families and stay in the same Villa. The crisps left all over was disgusting and lazy. But Marnie is lazy.
The best of this is they don’t stay in the villa some of them in a hotel in Paphos (including Charlotte) so all made up for tv !

• Wow

Lalla

VIP Member
She definitely still had the dogs with her when she was pregnant and also when Alba was newborn, I remember her having to train the dogs not to sleep in her bedroom. I wonder if she moved them to her mums once Alba got more mobile?

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Yeah her mum was with Chloe's mum and Abbie's nana isolating. They'll be coming in the next ep or ep after. And it'll 100% be because they can't handle the kids and needed help, so they could enjoy their "honeymoon", bet! 😂
And here’s me thinking I caught them out and posted it on Marnies thread 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Is she doing it tho! Yes she might be better than some but it’s all a selling tactic! No chance she did that for 63 days was constant going on about at the start … to sell you the app. She is better than other but still wanting your money and telling porkies here and there , they belly button says it all 😂😂
Oh yeh agreed, she's had a ton of lipo and the rest. I just mean out of all of them punting these things she does seem to get the most involved.

Darlingbaby

I think it’s shocking the amount “influencers” edit their pictures. This is a case in point as she looks a different shape. Has she also had lipo on her stomach?

I really feel for teens growing up in this type of world where what they’re aspiring to isn’t real.
I'd defo say she's had work on her stomach as the abs don't look real somehow? She looks in great shape but I'd say definitely a strange / unnatural tummy. I do like Charlotte.. glad she got the job not marnie

Reactions: 3

Idk88

VIP Member
He is defo abusive/controlling

Look @ GS, when she woke up early to tidy up so he didn’t have a fit
Sam's abusive/controlling? When you mentioned her i assumed you were going to say her partner as I know from some of the things said on here about him he isn't liked

Redgirl81

VIP Member
He literally only repeated what Marnie and her wetwipe of a husband had said previously.

I feel bad for Jake to be honest, it's clear he was uncomfortable and some people are a lot more regimented than others and don't cope with a lot going on at the same time. It can be overwhelming and I think he just expressed it poorly. Casey took it, held it in all day then went running to Marnie when she was back like a little lapdog. Heaven forbid either of them actually try and parent their child for once
Exactly this 💯!!

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
The dress she was wearing at the beginning of the night was nice but basic she wasn't going to stay in that all night.

Lowkey thought they were going to do a surprise wedding that was the vibe they were giving off but from what I saw there didn't look to be any cameras but could be wrong

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Just seen a very interesting comment on TikTok. Someone wrote a message on Instagram slagging off Marnie from an anonymous account for the GS episode and Casey direct messaged her thinking it was Charlotte on a burner account.

His message went in on her for doing coke when pregnant as well as drinking and doing lipo. He also accused her of messaging Gary behind Emma’s back😳
Are you able to screenshot this? X

msPrimrose

She definitely still had the dogs with her when she was pregnant and also when Alba was newborn, I remember her having to train the dogs not to sleep in her bedroom. I wonder if she moved them to her mums once Alba got more mobile?
Don’t think Jake would of wanted to clean up after them as they weren’t even house trained 🙄

• Wow