Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotty2888

It’s a minor thing and I can see charlottes frustration re the mess as that with the high chair was laziness but I have no clue who that fella of hers thinks he is, even the comment he made about Kyle and Vicky coming and their child. I think it’s clear none of them get on now.
I think he is on the spectrum or maybe MH but Charlotte clearly treading on eggshells to keep him happy even her comment about not giving Casey a complex when he was commenting on Rox’s behaviour shows she disagreed with how he was getting on. What did he say about Kyle and Vicky? I haven’t seen EP 4!

Reactions: 2

Davena94

VIP Member
I’ve got 2 boys a year apart so I can sometimes feel sorry for Marnie cos no one can prepare you for that shit 🤣 but if her mum was there too wtf?!

tesla_tits

On her new to show he comes across very simple
I wish I could say more but I don’t wanna out myself haha. He was very flirty… I’m nothing special but I can’t imagine it would’ve been hard for me to cop off with him if I was single at the time 🤣🤣

minniemox

Does anyone remember when Charlotte & josh split, his mum going on a rant on her instagram slagging off Charlotte, her fans & family

• Haha

msPrimrose

There’s going to be a magazine deal for the engagement party, isn’t there?
Well Terry the snapper was there so there will be photos in the daily fail etc,but yes either a mag deal or filming for a new serious as there wasn’t much telephone action going on.
Didn’t look as if there was many people there and what was with the menus with price list on all about? Surely they didn’t have to pay for their own food? 😳

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I think she’s driving and recording herself talking on her snap today 😵💫 hope albas not in the car

• Wow

Lalla

VIP Member
Don’t think Jake would of wanted to clean up after them as they weren’t even house trained 🙄
I didn't realise they weren't housetrained, bloody hell.
That makes a lot more sense as to why they've gone to her mums.

msPrimrose

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her fella gives Samantha Faires vibes.

Something is not right there & it’s all going to end in tears
How do you mean? I don’t know this Samantha so dunno what you mean 🤔

catapillar19

sorry guys i’m completely new to this thread so apologies if i’ve missed it but what the fuck has happened to her dogs??? i absolutely love her and always have but i cannot find anything to do with her dogs from 2020 onwards, has she got rid of them?

Reactions: 1

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I would not mind if my partner tidied up occasionally but would hate to feel I had to tidy or I'd get in trouble!

dotty2888

My issues with her are not solely her parenting at all! I think she does come across as a good mum but my point is she is obviously very cleverly showing people only what she wants them to see; and those that are naive enough to just absorb that and believe it are, well naive! I think she has a head on her shoulders when it comes to her image always talking about how she’s the funniest on GS, and really believes the was the stand out from the show. I just smell bullshit with a big ego is all.

AL10

VIP Member
sorry guys i’m completely new to this thread so apologies if i’ve missed it but what the fuck has happened to her dogs??? i absolutely love her and always have but i cannot find anything to do with her dogs from 2020 onwards, has she got rid of them?
I think her parents have them from what I saw last