Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
They all seem very bitter towards her this season even Holly and Sophie tbh? Or if it’s even just a way to hype up the season because let’s be honest it’s the only thing people are talking about 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ And that isn’t many people!

Reactions: 3

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
It’s a minor thing and I can see charlottes frustration re the mess as that with the high chair was laziness but I have no clue who that fella of hers thinks he is, even the comment he made about Kyle and Vicky coming and their child. I think it’s clear none of them get on now.

Idk88

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve just looked back on her Insta and she was in a hotel before filming started so was Kyle so they would of got there early to isolate probably.

What I didn’t know!!… was that Marnies mum was on that holiday too minding the kids!! 😮 and here’s Marnie pretending her and wetwipe had it hard because they had 2 kids there 😂
Be interesting to see if it gets mentioned on the show.
Yeah her mum was with Chloe's mum and Abbie's nana isolating. They'll be coming in the next ep or ep after. And it'll 100% be because they can't handle the kids and needed help, so they could enjoy their "honeymoon", bet! 😂

• Haha

dotty2888

See her and Jake are having a big night out in Dubai but where’s Alba? I know you can have childcare / nannies but looking at them in jakes stories they’ll be too wrecked to even see to her when they wake up!

Idk88

VIP Member
She has said before that he's a clean freak and barely tolerates her messiness, so could just imagine what he'd be like in a unfamiliar environment with that lot.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I feel for Charlotte. She has a history of picking shitty men and there’s a few red flags with Jake. It feels a bit like he’s using her money to fund his lifestyle.

Really disappointing on Charlotte. I know she’s a bit of a ditzy knobhead so the violence and drug taking is really awful as I thought she was alright or she what she portrays. MTV really should’ve clamped down on drug use during the show and protected them more especially given the amount they were boozing.
MTV don’t care, most of them was at it. Anything for the views. Its a joke

Reactions: 2

Poggypig

VIP Member
I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media
On her new to show he comes across very simple

Idk88

VIP Member
I know his brother Reece, and he is a complete twat also. So full of himself, always has been, thinks he’s Jordan Belfort. Years ago I was in club LIV in manny for my friends 21st, we all paid for a table and champagne package etc. half way through the night Jake and his posse came in, came into our booth and started gesturing to us all to leave. Even though we paid for it and the drinks!🤯

Me and a couple of the other girls just left, it wasn’t worth arguing with him about. Shit nightclub full of social climbers. Don’t even know if it’s still open this was 2017.
I had to google who Jordan Belfort is 🙈 and he totally does 😂 that all seemed to come about when he met his gf? (wish she had a thread on here she's been mentioned on a few other threads her life is interesting to say the least)

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Alba is a wee dote isn’t she. And like you say looks so like Charlotte’s Nana.

What do people make of Jake? I didn’t mind him in Charlotte in Sunderland but the article about him hiring people to harass a family who he thought got him parking tickets a few years back screams red flag and he didn’t come across brilliant in GS. Didn’t someone mention he was obviously a fan of Charlotte?
He seems like the perfect man but I bet he has a really mean streak!!

Davena94

VIP Member
Deffo scripted. Should come with the same disclaimer towie does “some scenes created for entertainment”

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
Nope l am sure it’s when she was over there , she was all done up for day of filming
Do you mean in the pink outfit she wore when they entered the villa in? That was the first day of filming going into the villa after doing quarantine for a few days. The whole going into the villa scenes make me laugh as it's all fake and they're pretending like they haven't seen each other in a while when they were all literally just chilling in a hotel together for the past couple of days 🙃😂. She does film a few scenes outside of the villa when she leaves too

Intothedark

VIP Member
Thanks. I didn’t know this
Well he sounds nice!

Wow! That’s just crazy. I think people grow and develop but I’m not sure if people completely change. What he did is really odd and nasty.