Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find any thread suggestions and last one was way over!

As you were…

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how horrible they are in the video on the last thread! They are absolutely just jealous of her!

They all seem very bitter towards her this season even Holly and Sophie tbh? Or if it’s even just a way to hype up the season because let’s be honest it’s the only thing people are talking about 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ And that isn’t many people!

See her and Jake are having a big night out in Dubai but where’s Alba? I know you can have childcare / nannies but looking at them in jakes stories they’ll be too wrecked to even see to her when they wake up!

I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media
Thanks. I didn’t know this
Well he sounds nice!

On her new to show he comes across very simple

On her new to show he comes across very simple
I wish I could say more but I don’t wanna out myself haha. He was very flirty… I’m nothing special but I can’t imagine it would’ve been hard for me to cop off with him if I was single at the time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She seems like a naturally great mum. Alba is so happy all the time.
I just don’t buy believing everything you see with her. Yes she interacts with love and fun when she’s getting the content but it’s all so contrived

Reactions: 7
Thanks. I didn’t know this
Well he sounds nice!

Wow! That’s just crazy. I think people grow and develop but I’m not sure if people completely change. What he did is really odd and nasty.

His brother and his girlfriend all seem to be social climbers too
They seem to all have fingers in many pies
Charlotte now keeps him as well as her parents

I just don’t buy believing everything you see with her. Yes she interacts with love and fun when she’s getting the content but it’s all so contrived
You clearly seem to have a massive problem with her parenting because every comment you make is about her being a mum and it's weird.

Of cause she uploads "perfect" content but it's also easy to see that she loves and cares for her.

As a mum, she's also allowed to go to out with her partner without people trying to shame her for doing so.

Reactions: 14
My issues with her are not solely her parenting at all! I think she does come across as a good mum but my point is she is obviously very cleverly showing people only what she wants them to see; and those that are naive enough to just absorb that and believe it are, well naive! I think she has a head on her shoulders when it comes to her image always talking about how she’s the funniest on GS, and really believes the was the stand out from the show. I just smell bullshit with a big ego is all.

My issues with her are not solely her parenting at all! I think she does come across as a good mum but my point is she is obviously very cleverly showing people only what she wants them to see; and those that are naive enough to just absorb that and believe it are, well naive! I think she has a head on her shoulders when it comes to her image always talking about how she’s the funniest on GS, and really believes the was the stand out from the show. I just smell bullshit with a big ego is all.
She is the stand out and most successful from the show though🫣

Reactions: 14
I mean that's everyone on social media though isn't it? More than most people are only going to show the best bits. Everyone should know that and if you're believing everything that's been posted online more fool you as behind the scenes it's most likely worse or could be better than ever.
If we're being honest I don't think she even posts a lot anymore. She only talks about her businesses, Alba, and Jake or her family. I wanna see other things she does in her day - like why she decided to extended her Maldives trip and went to Dubai (because she skipped the premiere of the new GS series that she was totally meant to be at. Where and why are her parents moving to) I want to hear the dramas but she'll never post that, old Charlotte would though.

Reactions: 10
I know his brother Reece, and he is a complete twit also. So full of himself, always has been, thinks he’s Jordan Belfort. Years ago I was in club LIV in manny for my friends 21st, we all paid for a table and champagne package etc. half way through the night Jake and his posse came in, came into our booth and started gesturing to us all to leave. Even though we paid for it and the drinks!🤯

Me and a couple of the other girls just left, it wasn’t worth arguing with him about. tit nightclub full of social climbers. Don’t even know if it’s still open this was 2017.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen a clip of the new series of Jake saying to Casey that their son is a nightmare and it’s obviously out of context and I haven’t watched it yet but if someone said my toddler was a nightmare I would react the exact same way as Casey and be so annoyed

Reactions: 5
Awh I hope Jake isn’t an asshole 🙈 what happened with the argument with the kids?