Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just seen a very interesting comment on TikTok. Someone wrote a message on Instagram slagging off Marnie from an anonymous account for the GS episode and Casey direct messaged her thinking it was Charlotte on a burner account.

His message went in on her for doing coke when pregnant as well as drinking and doing lipo. He also accused her of messaging Gary behind Emma’s back😳

• Wow
Reactions: 34

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m actually backing Charlotte in the recent episode. It might seem a minor thing to kick off about but it had obviously been building up for days after she constantly saw the mess Marnie and her little bitch husband left behind. Being on a “family vacay” does not mean you don’t tidy up after your kids and it doesn’t mean everyone else has to live in your mess 👍🏼

Reactions: 34

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
youve clearly never had changes to your body after pregnancy and lets not forget the trauma her body went through after an ectopic pregnancy. Keep your nasty opinions to yourself darling😘
Oh give over 😂 it’s tattle ffs. Her belly button is clearly like that from surgery and not from pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

spooksville

Just seen a clip of the new series of Jake saying to Casey that their son is a nightmare and it’s obviously out of context and I haven’t watched it yet but if someone said my toddler was a nightmare I would react the exact same way as Casey and be so annoyed
All toddlers are a nightmare. The only reason Casey took it personally is because he already had a problem with them. The entire 3 episodes are just made up of Casey and Marnie trying to have an issue with Charlotte and Jake. The amount of times Casey has run to Marnie to “tell her something” about Charlotte or Jake is pathetic.

Reactions: 28

Nadja

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but Jake and Charlotte have a shock coming when Alba hits the toddler stage! All kids are hard work at that age. I'm no fan of Marnie, I think the way Marnie has acted to Charlotte is awful but if someone was moaning about just my child like that I would be pissed off. As Holly said, she was finding the toddlers to be a bit much and Casey even laughed at that, there was no need to Charlotte and Jake to get personal. They're all as bad as each other.
He literally only repeated what Marnie and her wetwipe of a husband had said previously.

I feel bad for Jake to be honest, it's clear he was uncomfortable and some people are a lot more regimented than others and don't cope with a lot going on at the same time. It can be overwhelming and I think he just expressed it poorly. Casey took it, held it in all day then went running to Marnie when she was back like a little lapdog. Heaven forbid either of them actually try and parent their child for once

• Heart
Reactions: 26

tesla_tits

I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Im delighted for her! Shows how successful she is 😍 looks like they wont have a “FAMILY VACAY” with marnie again anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know much about Casey but he seems like a wet blanket. I thought it was weird he was acting all happy speaking to Holly and Charlotte but then went running to Marnie when she came back. Why not bring it up with the girls when he was alone with them seeing as Charlotte was involved in the earlier conversation?

Reactions: 23

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Do you know what I will say for her. She is one of the only 'celebs' that releases a diet/exercise plan and actually commits to it and seems to genuinely get behind it. She's just completed that three month blitz burn thing she does and fair play, she always posting her own updates and I seen that she had visited a few cities across the uk to do some walks and stuff with members. Good on her. Look at Marnies attempt at the whole diet plan last year, fell on it's arse when she realised she actually had to put some effort into it.

Reactions: 22

Intothedark

VIP Member
Adhd isn’t an excuse not to parent. I have two kids with autism and adhd. I still parent them. One of them tonight bit me on the arm after I’d taken their iPad that they’d thrown. I told them off and kept the iPad, this one child also has learning difficulties as well. So I’m understanding that they have difficulties but I don’t just leave them and do nothing. That’s not how parenting works. Yes you parent differently but I’ve seen a lot of parents who use Sen as an excuse not to parent.

Reactions: 22

Intothedark

VIP Member
youve clearly never had changes to your body after pregnancy and lets not forget the trauma her body went through after an ectopic pregnancy. Keep your nasty opinions to yourself darling😘
I think many of us have had babies so realise that the body changes. But her belly button does look completely different. It’s not a “nasty” opinion. It’s a fact. Her belly button has completely changed. And if she has had surgery, it is disingenuous to suggest all of her weight loss has come from working out. It’s really not fair on other mums or women who might be struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I don’t think you can even diagnose ADHD at the kids age? Correct me if I’m wrong but Marnie and Casey are just shit, lazy parents.

Reactions: 19

Intothedark

VIP Member
To be fair Jake said Alba would probably be a nightmare when she was a toddler too. I think it’s probably as Marnie seems to think a holiday means being very hands off with her kids. Young kids on holiday can be very tough. And you’d have to be really close to go on holiday with other families and stay in the same Villa. The crisps left all over was disgusting and lazy. But Marnie is lazy.

Reactions: 18

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
It's good to see her happy with her family and doing well, after Gaz was such a knob to her! I'm glad it's her over any of the others to be honest.

Reactions: 17