Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree, there are so many influencers 🙄 these days bringing out diet/fitness scams pretending that they have lost a load of weight when infact they are probably taking ozempic!
Look at Charlotte Dawson, charging for belly blaster making out she’s loosing weight by doing her 10 min daily workout and eating M&S ready meals when infact she eats shit day after day and never leaves the house… at least with Charlotte Crosby you get to see/chat/meet others on the plan and get involved and it’s not just some app to rip people off.
Is she doing it tho! Yes she might be better than some but it’s all a selling tactic! No chance she did that for 63 days was constant going on about at the start … to sell you the app. She is better than other but still wanting your money and telling porkies here and there , they belly button says it all 😂😂

Reactions: 7

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s proper smashed! I’ll always have a bit of a soft spot for Charlotte and it’s lovely to see how much she adores her little girl.

Idk88

VIP Member
It came up on my fyp, a "pap" was following them around filming them, well her mainly. Zooming in on her bending down from behind in her bikini. And showing her not looking exactly how her instagram betrays. All comments saying she's pregnant. These people don't follow her snapchat or they would see she was drinking only days ago 😅 or see that she's posted about putting on weight since being in Australia

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’m still not sure I like Jake.

I’m so glad Marnie didn’t get the job, vile little tramp that she is.

hausofmauslv

New to this thread, it’s probably already been said but WTAF is with her belly button? Seriously cannot stand this girl and the fact that she’s profiting off people subscribing to her workouts when she’s blatantly had lipo! It’s totally changed location and shape 🤢 Her slit of a belly button almost makes me feel as sick as her face does.
Pretty sure she had a tummy tuck as well before she had Alba. She also said she got her stomach that way from exercising on the bike and her 'blitz burn' stuff. But as you can see... from when she lost all that weight the first time, the belly button didn't change. A lot of them have had surgeries and have blamed the trolls for doing it. Not sure about Chloe, she said in the GS Reunion that apparently charlotte had a go at her for trying to be her (charlotte) and Chloe said if anything she looks like Kylie Jenner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well, something along those lines.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The best of this is they don’t stay in the villa some of them in a hotel in Paphos (including Charlotte) so all made up for tv !
Really? 😲 you sure this wasn’t after Charlotte left and that’s why she was in a hotel?

One of the cast (can’t remember who) said it was terrible when they had to film because the only peace they got was from being in their own bedroom in the Villa? So was they lying?

Surely Marnie & Wetwipe would of mentioned by now ‘Queen Charlotte’ getting a hotel room 😂😂

Intothedark

VIP Member
I can’t get over how gorgeous Alba is, and how much she looks like her nana!!🥺🥰
Alba is a wee dote isn’t she. And like you say looks so like Charlotte’s Nana.

What do people make of Jake? I didn’t mind him in Charlotte in Sunderland but the article about him hiring people to harass a family who he thought got him parking tickets a few years back screams red flag and he didn’t come across brilliant in GS. Didn’t someone mention he was obviously a fan of Charlotte?

Rosieroo69

I don’t get why Marnie is trying to manipulate the situation? Charlotte didn’t say anything it was Jake??

Reactions: 6

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Jake and Charlotte have a shock coming when Alba hits the toddler stage! All kids are hard work at that age. I'm no fan of Marnie, I think the way Marnie has acted to Charlotte is awful but if someone was moaning about just my child like that I would be pissed off. As Holly said, she was finding the toddlers to be a bit much and Casey even laughed at that, there was no need to Charlotte and Jake to get personal. They're all as bad as each other.

Whether it's her lips or her tongue it's a very unflattering photo. I detest the way people stick their tongue out in photos, I personally find it gross and also reminds me of when naughty little kids would do it lol.

TRM4LYF

Sam's abusive/controlling? When you mentioned her i assumed you were going to say her partner as I know from some of the things said on here about him he isn't liked
No, sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify- Sam’s fella, big stinky Paul is… not Samantha

msPrimrose

He is defo abusive/controlling

Look @ GS, when she woke up early to tidy up so he didn’t have a fit
Ah I get it! Yeah she’s mentioned he does the tidying and making the bed but he is the hired help after all ,it’ll be fun and games when they come back to having her Mam and Dad and the three yappy dogs in the house ,I don’t care how much you think you get on with people it soon wears thin……
Jake is definitely loving living off Chars money and she’s just happy to have someone to “ live the housewife / mama life “ I can see him going away down Manchester more as her Mam will babysit all the time now

Intothedark

VIP Member
Really disappointing on Charlotte. I know she’s a bit of a ditzy knobhead so the violence and drug taking is really awful as I thought she was alright or she what she portrays. MTV really should’ve clamped down on drug use during the show and protected them more especially given the amount they were boozing.

Asca97

It's currently 7 years old for a diagnosis with exceptions of course (ASD can be tested from 2 so can be diagnosed on par with this for example) but even if he did have ADHD it's absolutely no reason whatsoever for him to act the way he was acting, they should have done more to parent him. My child has ADHD and he would never act like that