Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msPrimrose

I used to ‘know’ Jake (vaguely) and unless he’s changed, don’t believe everything you see online. He seemed to be very preoccupied with becoming famous back then… wanted to go on Love Island (I even think he applied). Seemed a bit of a ‘lad’ as well… there’s also a news article about him with a criminal background (although not anything horrific). Like I said, people do change but I did give a little smirk when I saw he was with Charlotte… I couldn’t help but think it was a fame/social climbing thing. I try not to believe a lot of what I see online now in terms of relationships etc. (although they may be genuine/in love and I could be wrong). But I am very wary of the media
His brother and his girlfriend all seem to be social climbers too
They seem to all have fingers in many pies
Charlotte now keeps him as well as her parents

Reactions: 1

Idk88

VIP Member
i tried looking on their insta but couldn’t find anything
Her dad posted a video recently on his page and one of the dogs walks by in the background

I think her parents have the dogs. Anyone know where her mum is moving to?

I’ve started watching geordie shore from the start and Charlotte is really sweet. Gary properly did a number on her.
Her mum did a post the other day and it looks like they're moving back in with Charlotte until they find them a place assuming they're not building again

Just seen the trailer for next weeks geordie shore. Going to be interesting to see have Nathan and Charlotte made amends with their friendship

Well Terry the snapper was there so there will be photos in the daily fail etc,but yes either a mag deal or filming for a new serious as there wasn’t much telephone action going on.
Didn’t look as if there was many people there and what was with the menus with price list on all about? Surely they didn’t have to pay for their own food? 😳
Everything she does is for mag or tv , babies birth , engagement blah blah

spooksville

I'm sorry but Jake and Charlotte have a shock coming when Alba hits the toddler stage! All kids are hard work at that age. I'm no fan of Marnie, I think the way Marnie has acted to Charlotte is awful but if someone was moaning about just my child like that I would be pissed off. As Holly said, she was finding the toddlers to be a bit much and Casey even laughed at that, there was no need to Charlotte and Jake to get personal. They're all as bad as each other.
What did Charlotte say to “get personal”? Don’t actually think she said anything…

lazydaizy

VIP Member
All toddlers are a nightmare. The only reason Casey took it personally is because he already had a problem with them. The entire 3 episodes are just made up of Casey and Marnie trying to have an issue with Charlotte and Jake. The amount of times Casey has run to Marnie to “tell her something” about Charlotte or Jake is pathetic.
Thanks for explaining for me! That makes a bit more sense now x