Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poggypig

VIP Member
He seems like the perfect man but I bet he has a really mean streak!!
I personally can see right through it all playing the nice guy act taking her dad for a pint it’s love bombing char and the parents this is what they did my ex was the same perfect completely until their mask falls off slowly

Reactions: 6

msPrimrose

I don’t remember this!😱
Yes! It was a right spat,because she was bad mouthing him saying he owed her money ( to do with the house they bought in Bolton) and he came back with a threat to tell everyone about her money issues it was shut up very quickly obviously behind the scenes 🤔
He also said she smashed the house up and was abusive to him,it was all weird as she shouted her mouth off about mtv as well but that got shot down quick ( maybe she had been on a bender lol 😂

• Wow

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of the new series of Jake saying to Casey that their son is a nightmare and it’s obviously out of context and I haven’t watched it yet but if someone said my toddler was a nightmare I would react the exact same way as Casey and be so annoyed

Intothedark

VIP Member
We’re probably the exception but my now 11 year old was diagnosed at 4. But they had a sibling (older by 3 years) who also had the diagnosis (they got it at 6). Both are autistic and have adhd. The adhd is at the severer end as they’re both extremely hyperactive. The 11 year old cannot stop moving.

I think Marnie and Casey are just shit parents. People seem to be self diagnosing their kids very young these days with what is just toddler behaviour almost as a get out of property parenting. Despite my kids diagnosis’, they are still parented.

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
I don’t think it was any hatred, he even said alba will be like it when she’s a toddler🤷🏻‍♀️
He should’ve had the issue with Marnie and Casey as he clearly has a better idea on parenting than they do rather than making such odd comments about a child. Really weird

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Jake and Charlotte have a shock coming when Alba hits the toddler stage! All kids are hard work at that age. I'm no fan of Marnie, I think the way Marnie has acted to Charlotte is awful but if someone was moaning about just my child like that I would be pissed off. As Holly said, she was finding the toddlers to be a bit much and Casey even laughed at that, there was no need to Charlotte and Jake to get personal. They're all as bad as each other.
Jake literally acknowledged this, i’m pretty sure he’s well aware that he has all of this to come. Doesn’t change what he said though, he was spot on.

Poggypig

VIP Member
Still think she walks on eggshells with him though as she’s scared to lose him does anyone remember when Josh brought up something about her debts etc what was that about

msPrimrose

Alba is a wee dote isn’t she. And like you say looks so like Charlotte’s Nana.

What do people make of Jake? I didn’t mind him in Charlotte in Sunderland but the article about him hiring people to harass a family who he thought got him parking tickets a few years back screams red flag and he didn’t come across brilliant in GS. Didn’t someone mention he was obviously a fan of Charlotte?
she said he “slid into her dms” I think he’s a chancer and knows he’s landed on his feet
,from a flat in Manchester into the “ Crosby manor” where a few previous have lived before him 🤣
---
I didn't realise they weren't housetrained, bloody hell.
That makes a lot more sense as to why they've gone to her mums.
Well on her posts there was always those puppy training pads dotted around the floor,and when her mam had them I remember she posted the spare room where Charlotte was going to sleep ( after the Liam breakup) one of the dogs had shit on the bed 🤢 and they weren’t puppies so obviously not house trained

• Sick
Reactions: 5

TRM4LYF

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, her fella gives Samantha Faires vibes.

Something is not right there & it’s all going to end in tears

Maz40

Chatty Member
Her hairline is getting so bad now. Everytime she’s on social media it looks horrendous.

Idk88

VIP Member
I seen that. Her mum likes anything i swear or she just doesn't realise. I've seen her like Emma's posts before too

• Haha
Reactions: 4

jafoolay

Going into geordie shore house you expect mess let alone with children. If you knew he was a dick why not request different rooms in hotel or something rather than a villa. He just thought he was better than everyone. Charlotte is a reality star, her becoming a mum doesn’t change that. He needs to accept it

Reactions: 4