Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Hate when celebs brag about how they don’t find parenthood hard etc, like yeah of course you don’t, you can go wherever you want and spoil the child rotten. Yes I’m bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I wonder if she quite likes Gary. He does come across okay (if you can ignore the shagging around and questionable behaviour towards women from his geordie shore days).
I think she did use to like Gary but surely if he cheated on your daughter in another country whilst she was going through an awful time in hospital then surely you wouldn’t go looking at his Instagram and liking his picture 😂😂😂

I do wonder though if Gary & Charlotte have now spoke since he has split with Emma and that’s why her mum has liked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rodstew

Aussie shore I bet marines crying screaming throwing up I love to see it for the bitter bitch. 🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
It's good to see her happy with her family and doing well, after Gaz was such a knob to her! I'm glad it's her over any of the others to be honest.
Same she’s incredibly likeable I thought she was a doll in GS. Treated badly and she acted better than most

Nadja

Chatty Member
Her boyfriend is a wrongun of the highest order. Yes the place was a mess and Marnie and Casey could’ve been a lot less lazy than they were but to speak with such hatred towards a child with ADHD and who is only three is worrying. He better not hope Alba is a “ nightmare” when she’s older
Is this Marnie? He didn't even say anything bad he repeated what they had said themselves for fucks sake, give over 🤣🤣

Also he doesn't have ADHD, his parents are just fucking shit at parenting

• Haha

Bayday

I just don’t buy believing everything you see with her. Yes she interacts with love and fun when she’s getting the content but it’s all so contrived
You clearly seem to have a massive problem with her parenting because every comment you make is about her being a mum and it's weird.

Of cause she uploads "perfect" content but it's also easy to see that she loves and cares for her.

As a mum, she's also allowed to go to out with her partner without people trying to shame her for doing so.

Reactions: 15

Ck2020

VIP Member
Her boyfriend is a wrongun of the highest order. Yes the place was a mess and Marnie and Casey could’ve been a lot less lazy than they were but to speak with such hatred towards a child with ADHD and who is only three is worrying. He better not hope Alba is a “ nightmare” when she’s older
the kid hasn’t even got adhd. What a lie !

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think she’s absolutely fine but I’m really sick of people editing their pictures until they look so different. It’s not good for women and body image.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Jake gives me the exact same vibes as Samantha Faiers fella…

Charlotte woke up early to clean the villa as Jake wouldn’t like the mess?

Nah, something is definitely dodge
---

No 2 children with SEN act the same… so just because your child wouldn’t act like that, doesn’t mean fuck all really
It’s not about how the child acts. It’s about how the parents deal with it and clearly Marnie and Casey are too lazy 🙄

Reactions: 14

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Yeah I mean I get it you bloat but if that's the case why does she never look this size in any of her insta photos. She looks fine, I just don't like the filtering when you are selling a weight loss plan to the masses. Other folk might be really hard on themselves because they don't think they have lost as much weight as Charlotte, when in fact even Charlotte isn't he size she portrays on her socials.

My issues with her are not solely her parenting at all! I think she does come across as a good mum but my point is she is obviously very cleverly showing people only what she wants them to see; and those that are naive enough to just absorb that and believe it are, well naive! I think she has a head on her shoulders when it comes to her image always talking about how she’s the funniest on GS, and really believes the was the stand out from the show. I just smell bullshit with a big ego is all.
She is the stand out and most successful from the show though🫣

I can see Charlottes fustration but I also think her fella could have been more understanding towards Rox. He’s a product of his environment. It doesn’t give jake the right to comment & judge him. They are going to have a shock when their little girl grows up and has a tantrum
Your fiancé regularly pissed the bed on tv and your worried about some coco pops
Jake mentioned Alba being the same when it’s her turn and said all toddlers are nightmares

Reactions: 13

TRM4LYF

It’s not about how the child acts. It’s about how the parents deal with it and clearly Marnie and Casey are too lazy 🙄
100% agree, Marnie was always lazy and scruffy in previous episodes of GS. But I replied to the quote about how MY ChILd HaS aDHD WoUlDNt act LikE tHat

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Casey and Marnie are a bit hypocritical given that they haven’t taken one of the kids on holiday a few times if I remember correctly which is interesting but then no one likes people having a pop at their kids even if they’re difficult. Pretty sure Marnie and Casey are lazy parents.